Kyrion

Illisade Shadesong

Lady Tiraline's eyes went flat at this reporter's question.

"It is painfully obvious to anyone that there is a relationship between him and Svetlaena Ascent. I find it contemptible that a man would accept a woman's affections, and then deny any involvement with her to the world.

"But then again, he's involved with the Textile Goons, so what depth of immorality and dishonor is NOT to be expected from him? Given how he treats Professor Ascent, I wouldn't trust him to breathe in and out consistently, much less defend the Alliance with honor and courage. Same as everyone else in his gang of thugs and animals."

She refused further comment.

She quirks her brow at the name, "Illisade?"

A slight smile appears, followed by a short shake of the head.

"We've battled many times, however indirect the fights were.. Comes with our associations. But I wouldn't mind time alone with him to cut that smirk from his face."

*snarls* Disrespectful, idiotic, dirty little COWARD of an elf. I'm practically ashamed to admit that I've even spoken to this heller.

On even or unholy ground I swear I will light him aflame for his actions towards women...

*he mutters again* Coward...

Unulu grins, though it seems unpracticed and shallow. "He just can't seem to stay away from Silvermoon or elves, it seems. It's little wonder that his daughter came back after Leoren warned her to stay away. She must have gotten that trait from daddy."

Crossing his arms, the Tauren tilts his head at the interviewer and smirks. "He can attack the Horde with his little band of rogues. We'll be there waiting to kill him."

The seven feet nine inches tall human nods.

"I remember this one, feisty, that. I try to save his life by replacing him with another Kal'dorei, and yet he decides to stab me on the back."

The man cracks his neck, rather unpleasant metallic screech ringing out. The goblin winces and frowns at the noise, saying

"What are you, a machine?"

The man only grins, continuing.

"Just a gift from the Scourge which I find very useful. Anyhow, I had to break his ribcage to get what's his name, Zeral? Zeraol? Zeraul, there we go. I didn't expect thanks from him, but he threw knife on my head."

The man cracks his knuckles, again with the unpleasant screech.

"Bah, he's just what I know as the Professor Ascent's former courtship. I care not for his endeavour, so long as I paid back the favors I owe her. Now that I know he is no longer to be her love again, I'll pay back the favor of knife hitting my head. I'm dead, and I don't care about pain, but it's still unpleasant, looking at a knife hitting your head on the back."

"I do so miss our conversations in Thalassian. They were always so enjoyable. It helped that he paid well for information.

"Just as well he never used what I gave him. If it ever got out who I was aiding against whom, it could make life much more...interesting."

The elf-mage eyed the goblin over the top of her spectacles. "You know, I don't think I want this report to show up in a newspaper, either."

A gesture and a few words, and there was a rabbit where the goblin stood a moment before.

She gestured to her companion, another blond elf-woman, who promptly served rabbit stew for lunch.

"I don't trust him."

*The Dark Iron lifts his two-handed mace up onto a shoulder.*

"I do not know what brings him to the halls of Invictus Sanctum, but my eyes will be upon him - and no darkness, or shadow, will conceal him from my wrath should be provoke it."