Hair: Long, thin and silver

Skin: White

Eyes: Yellow

Height: 6'7

Weight: 250

Place of residence: Ashenvale

Place of Birth: Mount Hyjal

Known Relatives:

Religion/Philosophy: Follows the beliefs of Elune.

Group/Guild affiliation:

Guild Rank:

Enemies: Every entity of the horde, anyone that comes across as a threat to Illisade.

Likes: Playing around with poisons, conversing in Thalassian

Favorite Foods: Any type of fruit that grows in the forests of Ashenvale

Favorite Drinks: Water will do.

Favorite Colors: Black

Weapons of Choice: Swords

Dislikes:Genocide, The horde

Hobbies: Training in the ways of rogue, horde hunting.

Physical Features: Tall, muscular, athletic build.

Special Abilities: Assassination, using the element of surprise, creating poisons.

Positive Personality Traits: Has an unbreakable will, once he has his mind set on something nothing will stray him from his path. Has the ability to read an individual while conversing with them able to determine whether they are lying or not. For the most part he is a fairly patient person, a very important attribute for an assassin to have.

Negative Personality Traits: Sometimes makes decisions without thinking, can find himself being heartless at times.

Misc. Quirks: Has an unusual soft spot for the blood elf race, even though he despises the horde immensely.

Played by What Famous Person: ME BIZNITCHES!!!!

Theme Songs: Void Malign by Grendel

History: Was born in the outskirts of Mount Hyjal, grew up in Ashenvale. When he became of age Illisade has decided to train in the art of the rogue completely fascinated in stealth and assassination. Through his training he came across several blood elves that have picked the same path. Though unusually they weren't hostile towards each other. They began to train together in a desolate area where neither horde or alliance wander, cause if caught they will all be punished for affiliating with the enemy. At this point Illisade never knew much Thalassian but he did study a little bit when he was growing up. He managed to learn a lot of Thalassian while training with his blood elf companion. One night they both agreed to have a training session near Silvermoon city, it was very risky for Illisade but always wanted to see that in particular city. He has read many stories about it and how many hardships it has gone through. After traveling to the great city Illisade was fascinated on how beautiful it was after all the sieges has beset upon that city. When the long day of training has passed they made camp on the outskirts of the city where people don't usually wander. Illisade decided to lay down outside gazing at the moon relaxing himself. Just as his eyes were about to close he heard some noise bushes. Quickly his eyes shot open and reached for his sword. Afterwards there was no movement, Illisade narrowed his eyes and got up creeping towards the tree next to the bush. When he reached behind it he noticed a body trying to hide itself. "Who are you!" Illisade demanded not able to see who was covered up in the cloak turned away from him. He grasped the person's shoulder and turned it around only to find a young female blood elf with the look of fear in her eyes. Still not lowering his weapon he looked at her intently. "Why were you spying Blood elf?" Illisade asked quietly not wanting to gain the attention of any other blood elves that maybe lurking. "I...saw you and another training in the near by woods and couldn't help to follow you back here...There is no one else that has followed me..." she said quietly with fear in her voice. Analyzing her eyes Illisade could tell she was being truthful. He couldn't help to notice the beauty she beheld. Lowering his weapon he motioned her to follow him. "Look who I found spying on us" The male blood elf opened his eyes abruptly and saw the female blood elf in the covered cloak. "She doesn't look familiar, you must not tell anyone! We will all be executed for affiliating with the Kaldorei." Vahnir said looking up at the female blood elf. She nodded looking like she understood. They both walked outside and Illisade couldn't help but to gaze at her. He never actually saw a blood elf female in person only statues. Until now he never realized the amount of beauty that they possess. "What is your name?" Illisade asked in a much more friendly manner. "My name is Meylina...and you?" she said to him looking up smiling. He nodded "I am Illisade". After introductions were made they began to converse all night along about where each other came from along with many other things. By the time morning came Illisade did not want to leave and neither did Meylina. Though they both promised each other that every couple nights they would meet in the middle of the night to see each other. Before they departed they gave each other a very passionate kiss.

Been tempted to run the little brat through several times. O well. A warm body is at least that. Cannon fodder as far I am concerned till he apologizes for his offenses against me. We will see if he has any real worth. If nothing else he has spirit. I have to give him that.

Ahahaha! This idiot likes to play with fire? Poor boy. His arms get tired when he fights too much? So busy keeping his friends from doing too much damage? Fighting only to survive? Such pretty paper folding. Such sweet sentiments. A soft spot indeed.

Stay in your garden, little flower. Ours was not meant for you.

He'll give her what she wants, and I'll reap the benefits when his spirit breaks in the end.

His days are numbered. Not my threat. But it did make me laugh.

"I came across the likes of this rogue in my lands the other day...there, he met the forces of Infection, and learned what happens to those that enter our territory... though.. should I see this one about the world, I would happily toy with him again..."

*Nadea cackles at the thought of battle with the rogue*

"Another one of the rabble who failed to assault our Queen. I grow tired of their pathetic attempts to reach an unnatainable goal."

*Keraph smirks to himself*

"Though, this one seemed to harass the Baroness quite a lot that night. That's a point in his favor"

"I did something with this... Kal'dorei...I thought I would never do. I spoke with him. Only briefly, of course! Right after I slapped him..."

Illiyana pauses a moment, thinking of why she slapped him in the first place..

"Well.. he does seem different, and I will be honest.. as much as I hate to be. He seemed alright. I'll keep my eyes on him though. He is not one to trust! He has attacked my kind in Silvermoon before! Maybe he is plotting right now!"

Illiyana gave a pouty expression.

"I am Illi! Me, me, me!"

"Mm? That kal'dorei... He's either a fool or more crafty than I'd give him credit for. Misplaced concerns... to yourself be true while your own heart sets you traps?"

The rogue absently ran fingertips along his jawline as he stared off, murmuring quietly. "Emotions aside.. Something in common, perhaps..."

Continuing in the poor tradition of those who I would have counted as trusted friends up until the very moment of their betrayal, this man does not disappoint.

Even so, I can see parts of myself in him: he has a weakness for women, and a tendency to use whatever tricks he can muster, however darkly, to get what he wants if he thinks it's the right thing to do.

Still - that darkly? I don't think I can ever forgive him.

This one likes to be near at strange moments. He seems like a gentleman, and is knowledgable enough to speak to me. I think that he might make a good ally.

Shigana Laughs at the mention of that name.

"He's a child, nothing more. But, well, he's gonna slip one of these days...and then..."

She draws a line across her throat.

"That'll be all about that."

*Hmph* Seems a little too friendly...thinks that tickling is an appropriate form of greeting. I must say it is better than tickling with those swords of his.

((Dyiana))

"I saw him during the attack on Silvermoon... but he told me later he was only there for one person, and wasn't with the group Fynne and the dwarf were leading."

*Dy frowns lightly a moment*

"I still don't understand what provoked the attack, but... I suppose there's not much use in dwelling on it... We talked about it briefly, when he revealed he could speak Thalassian. Quiet fluently, too."

*The frown perks up into a smile*

"He's plagued by something dark, and cold... The likes of which I've only seen as coming from the Dread Citadel itself. I worry what's to come, since he is not the only one..."

*She sighs lightly*

"I will try to help in any way I can..."

"He likes to go to the spa in Azuremyst.....hehe"

Illiyana couldn't help but smile as she thought about her last encounter with Illisade.

"Best trip to the spa ever!"

I'm not sure about him. I don't like him as a person, that's for sure. I find myself fighting horde alongside him surprisingly often, though. Maybe he's not all that bad. *shrugs*

Lythas scowls. "I hate Kal'dorei. This one is no different. Annoying little git. Never lets us have any fun. I mean," the dark-haired elf huffs and folds his arms across his chest. "I rarely like having fun and it's irritating when he interrupts it!"

*raises her eyebrows, looking disinterested*

So that's his name, then? Alright. We just call him the Hunted because Alliance names mean little to my kin and I. Alliance. Enemy. Fool. "That dead one over there on the ground that I just killed..." Whatever.

*picks at a nail and rubs her stomach*

Well we met at that ridiculous farce of a party in Eversong. Horde inviting Alliance along. See where that gets them.

*shakes her head and looks up with squinted eyes*

He tried to talk to me, 'explain' the way things were. What he really meant was 'I want to kiss you, whoever you are, because I like to kiss pretty girls and see if I can get away with it'. I was having none of it. So...

*looks away and out the doorway, voice rather whispery*

...he took me down. Thirteen times, was it? I forget. He told me to ask him to stop. I said this was all the kiss he would get from me. His blade on my neck, my gut, where ever. He wouldn't stop. Neither would I...

*inhales slowly and deep, then releases*

And for awhile, he hunted me. It hurt. Frightened me, being pregnant. No one could stop him, and oh how I tried to find someone to stop him. Funny how the clan that invited him to the woods also claim someone to their name that got him to stop.

*whips her head around, eyes squinting*

Do you know what its like to be hunted? To be hunted by a killer of that capability? To not even be able to walk through Silvermoon without a knife aimed at your head, one not fairly earned through drama and politics? No. No maybe you don't!

*lip trembles and she looks away*

But he stopped. Finally. I owe that Dyiana for that.

*lifts her chin*

I did what I had to do. And it stopped. And now he's the Hunted. And when I'm stronger, he'll be what he should always have been...

*purrrs and waves you away*

That dead one over there on the ground that I just killed...

Long white hair? Mask like a skull? Pale skin?

...so Illisade is his name. I'll have to tell Seijinn..

Aye? I think he's a threat to the horde and apparently a skilled assassin. I have not met him in combat personally. But if he can slip into Undercity unnoticed and leave trails for elves to go gobbling after...

Then I'll have his head.

Bold. Too bold.

But defying Grim, even in Shattrath, is not advisable at all. We met other times, in the battlefield, later on, and Alliance got annihilated. As it always does.

"Illisade? Well, uh...He likes beating up those Grim fellows, I tag along. We're like awesome plus...Well, more awesome."

Thalarios rubs his temples.

"I guess we're super awesome, right?"

*Smirks showing his fang*

I met this one...He felt my sword. He is called "The Hunted" among my kin.

*He grins as he sharpens his blade*

He knows who is hunter is now...

*growls low and menacingly*

I ran into this one again last night....He killed me...*sneers a bit* i was a bit surprised how much damage i could do to such a more experienced rogue...*shrugs her shoulders a bit* Maybe i will be ready to face him sooner than i thought....