Nomeni

Full Burn Recruiting

Alright, if you troll the realm forums you've probably already seen this, but regardless I figured I'd post it here for interested parties...

Full Burn is a recently created raiding organization tasked with the purpose of making progress into endgame for people who would not normally have the means to do so. By this I mean people who are in small guilds and unable to raid due to that, people who wish to see 25-mans but do not currently have the gear, or people who simply cannot get into one of the larger raiding guilds/organizations due to lack of openings.

Currently we're looking for a bit of everything, but especially healers and dps. Requirements are simple. We ask that you show up, know your class, and want to have fun. We have absolutely no problem taking on off-specs, and lack of gear is something easily fixed with the proper initiative.

All information pertaining to raiding and what exactly we are looking for can be found at http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=248022&TabID=2085943.

If the information you are looking for cannot be found on the website, get in touch with myself, Therium, Hekatonkheri, Breitak, Vicailde, or Jemmalass in game. We'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

is this a guild? or a group running endgame raids?

I like the guild I am in, and I think we will be raiding later.. but the way its worded.. caught my attention

We do something like this Alliance side - our raiding Alliance (Chosen of the Alliance) has about 3 guilds we choose from (Invictus Sanctum, Peaceful Eternity, Kings Royal Army - The newest Addition -) for our ZA/Kara runs. Have Kara on farm, working through ZA and working on building up enough raiders for 25 man content. It's hard finding the dedicated raiders who want to RP and raid. We only raid 3 nights a week with the Red Arrow Group, and many of us rolled alts that are now 70.

Anywho, it's fun to do, and you work for bigger content if you get the man power, but it's a helluva lotta fun when you pull off stuff you shouldn't be able to do. ^,~ If my lock was 70, I'd join you all. *chuckles and hugs* Good luck!

I really can't speak for anyone else in Silvermoon University, but there has been interest from some of our fresh 70's to dip our toes into doing low-end stuff like Gruul's or Mag (since it seems noone does them anymore)... and I wouldn't mind getting some off-spec T4 gear myself.

Great idea.

(especially if it's endorsed by Moo Moo!) :D

Unless they BEat Mag with the Nerf Stick, Mag is not low end....

Ever wonder hwy you see so few t4 chest pieces?

They did beat him with a nerf stick in 2.4.

And by "low-end", I meant T4 level raids... not the T5 stuff people like TNR are able to do.

They did beat him with a nerf stick in 2.4.

And by "low-end", I meant T4 level raids... not the T5 stuff people like TNR are able to do.

Heh..Sedition has t5 floating now.

But naw, t4 as far as Kara goes, yeah, but you gotta be on the ball for Gruul, Tell you that much. IE farm and make sure you got consumable and repair bills down.

Well obviously we're starting a bit low. We'll be in Kara until we can get the people together to do Gruul's and Mags. If it takes a while and we get people well enough geared we might just skip them until we do and hit up ZA. The problem right now is just getting the people together to start doing things. Currently we need a bit of everything, but heals and DPS especially.

So...if you know people...send 'em our way.