Jeedup

An Odd Request...

Alright, everyone knows that alot of gray items drop in Kara, and I've been trying to get the full "set" of the plate pieces, just cause, but they don't tend to drop very often. So if anyone happens to come across them, and manage to remember not vendoring them, I'd be REALLY thankful, and be willing to pay a modest amount.

I'm putting this in the WoW section instead of the Horde board so that Alliance can help too, which I'll be willing to use the Goblin AHs for that. But PM me first just incase a Hordie has set me up before hand!

Thanks all!

Are you talking about the Deteriorating set? They drop all over Outland.

Bingo Bango! I've seen them drop more frequently in Kara, so, since I know people run that rather frequently, why not just see what help I can find, ya know?

I don't know if I want to see a guy running around in WoW with a metal bra on.

*ducks*

Seriously I will keep an eye out. I think I've seen a piece or two in the past and either vendored or had to dump them to make room in the bags. I will try to hold onto items for you.

I have a full set for my paladin that I collected on my rogue as a joke. He will be able to wear in a few years...

Might be able to arrange something via the cartel or gadget AH.

Jeedup! I got the belt and the plate shoulders tonight in Kara. I'm Allie so let me know what you'd like me to do with'em dear, and they're yours. ^,~

I usually destroy that stuff, because I find it in the mines and need the space to collect all the other crappy gray drops in order to skin the damn beasts for hides, and my space is limited.

..didn't help that my bank kept glitching and dumping items into my bags... including bags FROM my bank. I still don't know if I lost anything from it... I really hope not. I will be especially mad if it's my RP clothes and the festival suite.

I'll try and save those for you next time.