Full Name: Akulazeel Trenja Zen’Mog

Nicknames: Akula (preferred), Aku, 'Kula

Race: Troll

Hair: Fuchsia

Skin: Turquoise-blue

Eyes: Vibrant orange

Height: 7'1''

Body Type: Pear-shaped - Average Weight

Place of residence: Strangle'thorn Vales or occasionally Iribelle's workshop in the Stormspire (Nether Storm).

Known Relatives: Daughter; Eishi. Six siblings; three older, three younger. Bimu, Tan'ta, and Tilu'nizu show their faces most often.

Religion/Philosophy: Work hard and play harder, take care of you and your own, and screw the rest.

Occupation: Chieftess/Shaman. Mother. Crewmate. Mostly odd jobs.

Group/Guild affiliation: [[ The Stormwolf ]] < The Raven Cross < Corsairs of Azshara

Guild Rank: Earthcaller

Enemies: Whom ever she is feeling violent towards at the time.

Mates: Oma'jin

Likes: Stubborn, strong willed people, the ocean, rain, winning, seafood, glowy things.

Favorite Foods: Any type of seafood.

Favorite Drinks: Honey Tea, water, mostly any kind of juice.

Favorite Colors: Crimsons, golds, and dark purples.

Weapons of Choice: Electricity. Staves. Dagger and sheild.

Dislikes: Cheese, liars, being talked down to, being closed out (activities or information).

Hobbies: Mining, engineering, taking care of her pets/mount. But mostly caring for her daughter, Eishi.

Physical Features: The turquoise hue of her skin is vibrant with life and holds an alarming amount of scars and bruises for a troll. Her right tusk has a bronze band wrapped around it, intricate etchings in the metal decorating it. Three orange dots mark her left cheek just below her eye, a nose ring decorates her right nostril, another piercing straight through the upper bridge of her nose ( just below in between the eyes), and three eyebrow rings glimmer from her left brow. Her ears have miscellaneous piercings depending on where others have been previously torn out. A defining scar runs down her left cheek starting on her cheek bone just below her eye.

Special Abilities: Is extremely adept to responding to the animals around her, her shamanistic abilities being strongly tied to the element of the wild.

Positive Personality Traits: Fiercely loyal. She tends to pick up on more then she lets on, using that knowledge to aid those she thinks need the help, or use against those she dislikes.

Negative Personality Traits: Akula is very quick to judge people, often before they are even given the chance to speak. Her rather blatant way of going about things, and rash ways of dealing with issues aren't exactly favored by most. She tends to be overprotective and sometimes over bearing to those she feels the need to be. The trolless tends to picks fights when really there is no need for one.

Misc. Quirks: Because of the wolf she can become, she has a sense of animalistic behavior; such as seeing her guild as a pack, its master the alpha. Also she tends to become territorial of certain things and sometimes people, in the matter of dominance she tends to play eye contact games as well as read into a person's body posture, and hating those of a lower stature speaking down to her.

She adores her pet frog, Mojo, although she usually only speaks badly of him. Very bad at lieing.

Brief History & Current Events : Finally closing the door to her family history, the only sibling se keeps in contact with is her brother, and sometimes unwillingly makes contact with her younger sister.

After a kidnap and torture session Akula resided with Irithel in his apartment/workshop for as long as it took her to recover and then some. While spending her days there she picked up engineering as a hobby, mining following in suite due to lack of metals. Now occupied with her hobbies, she had finally moved from the Blood Elf’s establishment and settled down with a house of her own along the outer edge of the Troll village Malaka’Jin in Stonetalon. Her temper flaring on shorter notice with certain people then it had before, and her kindness going to other people she never thought she would be grateful for.

Months Akula found herself pregnant shortly after the boats to the Northrend shore were sent out on their first voyages. She went with them to the shores, fought and did as much work as she could before her Captain and best friend Irithel demanded that she stay back either on the mainlands or in Dalaran and that she not step another foot into battle until her child was born. December 29th, Akula gave birth to a baby girl she named Eishi.

At seven months old Akula had finally, after much pleading from the father and family that she had attempted so hard to cut off from her life, took Eishi to meet her Grandfather who claimed to be on his death bed. Tragedy shortly ensured when her senile father attempted on not only Akula's life, but those of her siblings, most of their tribe, as well as Eishi's. Oddly enough, it was Akula's pet frog Mojo who had saved the infants life with his shrill, high pitched scream at seeing the baby being fought over by Akula's father's harem of mates. The battle lasted for two weeks, at some point Akula managed to take back Eishi, place her in Irithel's arms for safety, only to retreat back to the chaos in the Vales. When the fighting finally came to an end, the Trolless had murdered her father, and to her dismay, became the new chief of the Troll Village.

Although the village tolerated having a female for their leader for so long, they were still not satisfied until a male took the place of leader, and so, pressured by her advisers, Akula chose a mate to take the place of Chieftain of her village. After several suitors and suggestions, she chose Oma'jin, Leader of the security and warriors of the tribe. Yes, he had another mate, but it was not uncommon for Trolls to have multiple lovers, and Akula figured it to be one less thing to be hassled about if the male Troll had a constant female companion in the village with him. Omajin's other mate also came in great convenience for a baby sitter for Eishi. All of these events allow for Akula to go about her own business outside of Stranglethorn Vales once more, still coming home to the village when she can to put her foot down on certain issues involving tribe politics as well as care for Eishi in a relatively safe environment.

Akulazeel:

All of these images are out of date, though some of them arent dramatically far off.

Akula - Image done by Kiyo

Akula - Image done by myself

Akula and Eishi/incomplete - Image done by myself

Akula - Image done by myself

Akula - Relatively up-to-date - Image done by Kiyo

akulazeelbypalelonginus.jpg

Image done by Thengil (palelonginus)

"Ah, Akula! Aye, i know her somewhat. She and I were in the Corsairs together for awhile. Seemed to be friendly, and spunky. No complaints here."

The pale freckled corsair laughed upon being asked of Akula, grinning his usual careless grin and making a little toast with his mug of ale. "I'd say she's my type of a woman, but she'd punch me into the ocean for that! She's got spunk and it's damn amusing hearing that kind of language coming from an itty bitty blood elf girl. Gotta say though, liked her better in that troll body... ah well. Good things come and go."

She had a run in with Leibowitz and for some reason doesn't like him.. I spoke with her a little but I think it's something we should discuss in person.

(( Update May 1

Feral and Xenaken explained to me that because of a troll's constant regenertation their lifespans are considerably shortend. So turning 13-years-old in troll is becoming an adult. And being 40 in troll is like reaching the end of your life span, i.e. 100-years-old for humans. Akula if Akula were human she would be somewhere between 23 and 26 years old, so I settled for 17 in troll. ^^ ))

"She and I share both a guild and a way of life it seems," Selash says before taking a drink. "She's got potential in her abilites, she just needs a little bit more time with them to be able to expand their potential to full use." He chuckles before returning to his drink, finishing it with a smile.

Akulazeel...

I vaguely remember her. She was with the Corsairs.. Met her in a joint engagement, our victory that day was glorious, if a bit easy.

As for the troll herself.. Odd. Just like that damn frog she carried around. But she was in the good graces of Cerestes, so I shall not question her prowess.

I have not seen any of the Corsairs in awhile.. But I've no time for that worry right now. I must depart.

*looks a bit distressed*

*sighs*

Akulazeel. I can only say that I deeply regret that she was dragged into my problems. I only hope she will forgive me someday.

I'd never even met her...

Hopefully her revenge won't have to wait long. Lord Einlanzer will pay for what he did to her.

*frowns thougtfully*

I wouldn't advise pissing her off though....

*rubs her cheek gingerly* She has a mean temper and even with the friendly end of that staff of her's she can really lay you out...

*shakes her head*

Grins lightly turning twords the speaker " Know her? No, I found her pinning a friend of mine against the wall."

He whistles shortly for his wasp Desdemona tossing her a few pieces of fruit "She turned into a wolf ran. And I'm never one to give up on a good hunt."

He sighs lightly dropping the rest of the fruit and smiling as the wasp tore into them viciously "I felt she gave up the chase a little to easy. It's not often I have to hunt for people around Silvermoon like that."

He shrugs turning away and walking off, Desdemona right at his heels

Unulu quirks a brow at the goblin interviewer and seems to pause a moment as he considers his words. "Besides Eurielle, Taknar and Yatokth, she seems to be the only one that can tolerate me for what I am. Albeit with a bit of an attitude - though I've put that down to simple Trollish characteristics."

With a grunt, he crosses his arms. "She holds her own. But I wouldn't say I respect her."

"Harumph! An inquiry concerning yet ANOTHER of those tusked savages?!" Lysimachus pauses a moment, inclining his head toward the interviewer. "That is not for the record. Ahem," he clears his throat, "though my encounters with the Miss Augusta have been slim, I can offer that she..." he smirks, "is a heller in the highest degree."

He nods once, adding that "she may herself fit very well amongst those of my organization."

He rests his chalice down, sitting further up in his seat.. "She has a fury not seen often." He taps his torso and smiles as remembering an old wound. "But damned if she isn't easily distracted by half naked elves in Silvermoon."