Izlude Fellblade

Izlude Fellblade

Illiyana gave a wicked grin that wouldn't fade even as she spoke.

"Izlude.. we met yesterday. Couldn't stand him at first, but it is funny how things change. Sometimes, I don't even get it."

She let out a slight chuckle.

"Came to discover that we have a good bit in common. I wonder though.. what will happen on our next encounter. Sort of.. makes me nervous."

*scratches his beard thoughtfully* I have to say, I've been forced to reconsider what I think of this Elf. As far as the result of that reconsideration? Time will tell... but I will say this much; there is a spark of something in this one that is all too familiar...

*smiles softly*

My turn to say something about him, is it? He isn't what anyone warned me about. And they really wanted him to be. He's wonderful, in his own way. Unique. Unexpectedly so. Delightfully so, even. Just when you think you've gleaned the last piece to the puzzle, he'll show you something different.

*purrs a bit and examines her hands in her lap*

That's what makes him a good rogue though. Unpredictability.

*looks up smiling still*

Don't judge him harshly. He's a good fighter, have no doubts. He knows his skills and his poisons. He'll hurt you...

*looks away*

...if you let him.

Izlude came before the Order, humbled and without power. He explained himself to us, and asked to be taught the ways of the Light. I have high hopes for him.

"He seems entirely too mild-mannered to have been in the Grim... mm. Of course, not all dogs bark their madness to the world..." The rogue absently snuffed out a candle's flame between two gloved fingertips. "The Light has a bit of a stench."

*looks up*

Izlude...I've heard some stories about him. I even fought him. He won the duel. I can't say I know him. I can't say I don't know him. But I'm sure he knows me.

I suppose in time I'll know what this one is about.

*smirks*

Sheyde narrows his eyes a bit at hearing Izlude's name

You know, I think he's an alright guy. I didn't at first, and I still don't trust him, but I think he's okay. I wouldn't refer to him as a "friend," by any means.

"Mm? Izlude? Oh, yes, I've met him. An interesting man, I think. Very amusing when he wants to be, and a very skilled fighter. I don't think I'd want to face him in battle."

"No, that's really all I know about him. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm rather busy."

Quick one very skilled in his art, a very respected fighter in my books.

Im really looking forward to seeing him later on in the challange.

*His dark green eyes grow colder than the most blood lusted beast*

A walking dead...that is what he is.

*His eyes narrow*

Last I spoke with Mordru, he told me he froze to him while he was with the Horde. I won't freeze...I won't hesitate...I won't think...I won't even breath...

When I strike him, it'll be steady, swift, instinctful...It'll be a killing blow, and when I'm done?

*Smirks showing a fang*

Maybe I'll have another Forsaken eat his lifeless worthless corpse.

*He looks up*

Gray will enjoy him...Has enjoyed him...

*Looks behind him at his sword and grins*

Narrowing his eyes Illisade glared violently."This fool walks among the alliance now. This is one of the reasons why they piss me off so much....So accepting. Not to mention he's in the 'Fabled Order'. I'm going to have several words with Nox...This is absurdity"

*Walking out from the dark mist of deadwind pass a hawk trailing the shadowy figure*

I know not why it came to this, a Honorable friend to have indeed. But I serve the horde and it is in my duty to make sure I defend our people.

forgive me izlude....

*the figure disapears once more in to the howling winds as if where never there*

*takes the portrait of the human paladin and blinks*

...who?

*takes the second picture, Sin'dorei with blue eyes*

...er...No. No clue who that is. Sorry.

*shrugs and moves on*

*Redemptio smiles a Red insignia in one hand and a blue one in the other*

"He walks the borders, as I have done for so many years. Its good to know there are more of us."

"I have known Izlude for a long while and am honored to call him a friend and ally. Wither he is in his leathers or in his plate."

*Rede gets up from the interviewer and walks away, tucking the insignias into her pocket. She had business to attend to.*