Izlude Fellblade

Izlude Fellblade

Full Name: Izlude Daelin Fellblade

Nicknames: Izzy, Iz, The Obsidian Wolf, The Traitor, The Night Phantom, The Damned

Date of Birth: Izlude was born roughly 200 years before the destruction of Dalaran by Archimonde.

Race: Quel'Dorei

Hair: Thick, long, black.

Skin: Average coloured for his race, no uncommon pigmentation.

Eyes: Cyan. Aderas' special tea has worked its magic, restoring Izludes olden heritage.

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Place of residence: Unknown. Izlude is MIA.

Place of Birth: Izlude was born in Dalaran, soon after the High Elves decided to call it home along with the other humans of Dalaran.

Known Relatives: Izlude has a brother, Valsu. His parents, Zachary and Ishmela, were both slain in the destruction of Dalaran.

Religion/Philosophy: Izlude has discarded any ties with his arcane studies or self worship, he's led a cold hard life since Archimonde reduced his homeland to rubble. He's said his final goodbyes to the Order and the Alliance, returning to where he feels he belongs. The Horde.

Occupation: Izlude's discarded his occupational ties for the time being.

Group/Guild affiliation: None.

Guild Rank: None.

Enemies: Izlude's taken a passive role on life as of lately. He has a hard time pinpointing who he should consider his enemies and who he shouldn't.

Likes: Izlude loves nothing more than to try out a new engineering tool he's put together. That aside he fancies fine food, wine, high quality magical gems, he's got an excessive interest in the flamboyant impulsive mannerisms he's noticed in his new "Elven" allies of the opposite gender. He prefers to keep the latter to himself, however.

Favorite Foods: Izlude has taken a keen liking to a few of the tastes harvested from the beasts roaming Nagrand in Outlands, he particularly fancies Talbuk.

Favorite Drinks: Izlude has found new reason behind drinking again, even though he still avoids it when possible. He's taken a liking to mead. He still finds it hard to turn down any sort of wine produced in Silvermoon, especially if its sparked with some arcane magic.

Favorite Colors: Izlude would prefer to don clothes trimmed with blue or red, but due to his nature its better for him to blend in with his surroundings.

Weapons of Choice: Izlude was blessed in his last venture into the Ivory Tower, finding a sword of the likes he's never seen. He's since abandoned his subtle training with daggers for favor of mastering this most interesting blade... He endeavored to procure a twin from the tower, and now wields two of the powerful blades with a bit of a flourish. He's been practicing with heavier weaponry as of late.. Preferrably two-handed blades.

Dislikes: Maces. You will never see this elf wielding such an uncivilized weapon. Letting his heart get the best of him.

Hobbies: Tinkering, stealing from ogres. (They're so easy to fool..) Patrolling around Silvermoon. Exercising along the Azurebreeze coastline. Training in Farstriders Square.

Physical Features: Izlude tries not to make any distinguishing marks apparent, but if anyone were to see his back he bears several long scars from where he was abused in his experience following the destruction of Dalaran. He's also got a deep scar along the back of his left forearm, and two new scars covering the front of his cheeks as well as several that run along his chest from his last rezendevous with Grim right after he was removed from their services.

Special Abilities: Since discarding his magical training in Dalaran, he's taken quite a knack at sizing up his opponents and stealthily exploiting their weaknesses. Once again - vying not to steal mana. He wants to keep his Quel'Dorei heritage now that he's finally restored it.

Positive Personality Traits: Izlude has grown quite a bit more selfless since his expulsion from Grim. He tends to look to the safety and wellbeing of others over himself, excessively so to those he really cares about. If anyone can get past that thick shell of negligence he's forced to develop in an attempt to protect himself, they would find a heart of gold.

Negative Personality Traits: Flirty, flamboyant, witty, clever. He's gotten quite a bit more serious than normal lately since his rude awakening detail with The Grim. He's also gotten a bit reckless lately... Oftentimes throwing himself against odds he knows better than to try to handle all his own. In his mind, he's decided that his heart is his biggest weakness, and tries to hide it.

Misc. Quirks: He likes to collect swords.

Played by What Famous Person: Me! I'm famous, right??? No?

Theme Songs: Metallica - Fade to Black

History: Izlude was born in Dalaran, a twin with his brother Valsu. Once they were old enough they took up training in the arcane arts along with the other students of Dalarans schools of magic. Izlude never did catch on as quickly as his brother did, instead favoring playing in the field with wooden swords and acting like he was a great swordsman. It wasn't until he came of age (he never was able to graduate from magic school.. not like he cared) that the great war against the scourge came to pass. Izludes family stood up to the marauding Arthas, to no avail. His parents were slaughtered, raised as the very undead they were fighting and turned against Izlude and his brother, Valsu. Unable to stand for this barbarism, the two of them turned and fled. Shortly following the destruction of their homeland, the two returned to the fallen rubble to try to find survivors. They built a rickety home out of the rubble, and hid out alone for several days. Upon the fifth day, Izlude returned from foraging for food to find his brother missing. He stepped out of their little constructed hut only to be met with a blow to the back of his head by a member of The Syndicate. Dragged off to some hideout deep in the mountains of Alterac, Izlude was subjected to harsh torture and brutal beatings at the hands of the humans who had held him captive. The tortorous acts continued the majority of two years, them forcing him to work as a slave. In due time... Izlude finally snapped. He concealed a knife from the meager amount of food he was allowed when they came to give him his daily beating - only Izlude lashed back with such a hatred, gone mad from his lack of arcane magic. He killed his assaulters, then quickly made his escape. He headed for the nearest town he could think of, Hillsbrad, to try to get back to hopefully some friendly survivors after the scourge invasion. He was greeted by a hail of arrows, human guards chasing him with their blades drawn shouting "traitor!" He had no choice but to flee. He met up with a nearby goblin merchant who felt pity for him, nursing him back to good health. Izlude took a keen interest in the engineering gadgets he had handy, and the goblin took him in as an apprentice for a good few months. Izlude learned the ins and outs of what all had happened in his confinement, as well as some interesting tricks with his new trade, engineering. The time had come he decided it would be in his best interest to return to where he was unrightly ruled to be with, the Blood Elves of Silvermoon. He took it upon himself to disguise himself well in hopes to blend in and live out his life in peace, and... to take revenge on those bastard humans who had wronged him so.

Iz is a fine shadow warrior of the Grim and one that will be cleaning his blade of Man gore often. He is a reliable soldier, which is good one from a command point of view, and is eager to rise in the ranks. Although I understand that the Generals think he's lacking a bit in the Gulch endeavors....need to work on that I suppose...

What I have seen with this rogue is telling of a positive future in killing alongside. In Theramore, when we fought the wall of Light, I often healed Izlude while he ripped down several paladins at once. Excellent fellow.

It's Izzy! Vynny introduced me to him! Did you know he has blue eyes! They are really pretty. And he is really nice. Even to me!

But...I don't think Izzy likes being called Izzy...

Catalinetta:

Oh, Iz-dude? Yeah! He's cool. He totally hit on me, the first time we met. He's pretty cute though, so it was cool. I just told him I'm not a ho-bag, and he let it go. Gotta hang out with him more, though. He totally needs to chill.

A fine killer at the service of the Hand. We don't talk much, but that's how rogues do.

And now, a Warbringer. Well done Izlude.

Had a few run-ins with the lad in the Wayfarers Rest. It's usually pleasant to speak with a somewhat like-minded individual. Havn't really gotten to know him, though.

I do not know 'im 'alf as well I as suppose I should... perhaps next time we all gatha up I will pay more attention.

'e likes ta torment da girl though... sometimes a bit foolishly, but always amusin'

" Izzy. He's great. I met him one day reading a book. I don't remember what book it was though. He thought I sat on the benches funny. We've been friends ever since!"

-She nods happily, fingers curling in front of her-

" Oh, his eyes are sooo pretty. I want eyes like that. He says I don't though."

Despite your questions being asked in Orcish, this particular elven woman only replies to them in Thalassian.

"Izlude? About so tall?" she asks, raising a hand to hold about six and a half feet from the ground.

"Ah, yes. He wears the colors of The Grim, though I am afraid there is not much more I can say about that association. I am unfamiliar with their practices and... no matter."

"But him, I had stumbled upon him in Silvermoon recently in the square outside the auction house. He spoke to me about the weather and commented on how it was 'such a beautiful day'. I suppose the day was bright, even if a bit cloudy. I'm not so sure what he was aiming to bring up with the conversation," she says with a touch of a shrug.

"We spoke a bit longer, he had introduced himself and I in turn. He seemed to want me to meet him sometime later for a drink or two, though left in such a hurry that he had not told me when."

What kin I say... I finally got ta chat wit da lad... an' 'e fails ta grasp a few tings dat I be tryin' ta say.

We will chat again in regards ta 'is words toward my service of da Mandate... aye, dat be of interest ta me indeed.

Ah, this one I know. Indeed, I have seen him moving like a wolf among my forces during the Sieges of Theramore, tearing through plate armor and flesh alike before fading back into the chaos and the shadows. He is yet another among the Grim to have crossed blades with me in single combat. For on one night when the Grim took a small contingent of their forces to assail Nethergarde Keep, I was able to respond with what knights of the Order I had on hand to ensure that the Keep that withstood the coming of demons and hordes alike would not fall. Though we were few in number, it was enough to turn the tide and force the Grim to withdraw--albeit after significant losses to the garrison. Too few in number to ride out and meet them in open combat, we kept a vigil over the Keep until nearly all the forces of the Grim left.

Yet Izlude remained. When we scouted the area to be sure of their departure, he boldly sought to ambush one of us. Though a brave endeavor, he could not escape the judgement of five Paladins. Yet when he returned, he challenged me to a duel. Motioning to my knights to stand down and not interfere, I stepped forward to engage him.

Shadows reached out to embrace him, seeking to catch me unawares. Yet I am protected by constant vigilance and plate armor alike, and so I sensed his approach and consecrated the ground before he could sink his blades into my back. Thus the fight began in earnest. But a assassin's weapon is in surprise and stealth, and of these weapons he had already been disarmed. Even so, he stood against me bravely--not like many rogues who engage only when they have immobilized their opponent--and pitted all of his cunning against my righteous resolve.

But in my years I have fought of many assassins, and in so doing have become experienced in dealing death to those who seek to deal it to me from behind a cloak of shadows. Patiently I withstood his furious assault, countering his attacks with my own greatsword and lashing out at him with the Light. As the fight tipped in my favor, he made one last desperate attempt to bring a fatal end to the fight, but the barrier of Light I brought up denied him his last hope as I passed the final judgement upon him.

Though he was defeated, there are few rogues that are able to force me to threaten me enough to invoke a divine shield, let alone succeed in their bloody task against a veteran Paladin. He is a deadly foe, well worth keeping a watch on. For if he should ever catch me in a moment of vulnerability, I do not doubt my fate would be different.

He has a habit of appearing at strange moments.

But I would trust him in a fight.

He seems nice enough. He is not impolite, which is good. I can't stand impolite men.

You stole a kiss, little rogue. A bauble, really. Something I'll never miss.

Think you're good enough to steal my heart as well? You're going to have to try a lot harder than that.