aww Dehlida just wanted to visit the hot blood elves. He's also on this board, yanno.

If you hit him enough, he'll RP walk out to you without his armor on. True story.

That screenshot made me cry again.

MAKE THE BAD MEMORIES GO AWAY!!!

*cries*

*hated*

So I was on Ehlina the other night, and Silvermoon was just plain dead. I wondered where all the RPers were, and so I did a /who Eversong Woods.

Imagine my surprise at all the in game couples who were hiding out there. Not sure what they were doing....maybe talking? :)

WTB player housing.

Ehlinacyber.jpg

Yeah, I posted this once before. (( what you don't know is there is a knothole there)) rider.jpg

If Skafloc means "velcro" in Thalassian, then Saphiara means "suction cup". :rolleyes:

Apparently, using beast within can have unforeseen consequences...

Centaur.jpg

WTFCENTAUR!!!

The frenzy are evolving...

WoWScrnShot_021808_134318.jpg

Back at level 38, I actually had a bunch of the things chase me up onto shore and half way to Gromgal. It seems their outland relatives are no less relentless.

On TVeCo one of my old guilds rolled a herd of Tauren alts, were summoned above Ironforge, and had a rousing speech. Then we had a leap of faith to the startlement of the Alliance below.

WoWScrnShot_092207_203004.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092207_203556.jpg

I never understood HALF-vampire. You are either a vampire or not, right?

Here's a couple from the past week.

First is a tauren blatantly hitting on Lelea and Beutha. Just before I snapped this he said he wanted to "put it to me". I was cracking up.

Beuthasex.jpg

Here's what happens if you just aren't paying attention.

Hellsummon.jpg

One with Lelea and Beutha....I couldn't help myself.....

Dogout.jpg

Here's a familiar scene for anyone who has ever fought Prince Malchazzar and had a run of bad luck with Infernal Placement....

Infernals.jpg

An SMU heroic run. Check out how decisive we are!!! Coordination at its finest!

SMUMasters.jpg

And finally, a glimpse into SMU officer chat. Because we talk about important issues in there, and handle things in a professional manner.

SMUbadass.jpg

I apparently fail at ssing funny moments in guild chat, but thats okay, because to witness First legion guild chat with out being in guild would be like selling your soul to Kaldore.. he will eat you!

In any case, here's some funteim moments from my book!

This was from when 2.3 came out.. and Ali was overcome with joy at easy leveling!

OMG1.jpg

OMG2.jpg

Me running Heid's huntard through Gnomer.. SEE? Resto druids ARE tuff. They can own Gnomes!

TuffMae.jpg

I love Shadowmoon Vally Quests!

lolbloodelf.jpg

Here's a couple good ones from my days PvPing at 60.

This is one I caught on my old Silver Hand shaman.

aloneforeverfs7.png

This one is one of my favorites. See if you can figure out what happened! :D

warlockengiseducebo3.png