Race: Sin'Dorei

Hair: Strawberry blonde

Skin: Tannish red

Eyes: Green of course

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Place of residence: Murder Row, Silvermoon City

Place of Birth: Eversong Woods

Known Relatives: None, although in the past she had made up several.

Religion/Philosophy: She loves money

Group/Guild affiliation: The Royal Exchange

Guild Rank: Banker

Enemies: People who spit on her, selfish people.

Favorite Foods: Fillet Mignon

Favorite Drinks: Fine Wine

Favorite Colors: Blue

Weapons of Choice: None

Dislikes: People that hurt her.

Hobbies: Staying alive and well, turning gold into MORE gold.

Physical Features: Petite and well formed, and always tries to stay clean.

Special Abilities: None

Positive Personality Traits: Friendly

Negative Personality Traits: She's a spy and information broker.

Misc. Quirks: None yet discovered. Can't hold her liquor.

Played by What Famous Person: Rachel Evan Wood

Theme Songs:

History: Angelita grew up homeless, and has used every trick in the world to keep herself alive. She has worked for several prominent people as an information broker, and currently has a job in the Royal Exchange of Silvermoon City. She is cunning and smart, and always keeps an ear open for useful (and valuable) information.

I gave this one coin for the name of Cessily Suntouched. She seemed fine enough but appearances are deceiving. Especially with bloodelves.

If I need more information on that bitch, I'll go to this one perhaps.

I have finally met and spoken with her... she was in a new holiday outfit, but otherwise filthy and sloppy. I told her we would speak again, I have to find out if she is truely a Windsong....

Perhaps she will use the gold I gave her to buy some decent clothes, and visit a bathhouse.

Like all elves she is an ungrateful wench. I offered to kill her family so she would not have to feed them and she refused. I offered to eat them so she would not have to pay or take the time to bury them and she refused.

No matter. She will burn with the rest of them.

Subject: Angelita Windsong

Comments: Excellent in blending in. Has excellent eyesight and excellent hearing.

Opinions: Pity that she is not a rogue. Her skills in blending into the crowd and into the surroundings is excellent. Hope that she gets the job. It would be a pleasure working with her.

"Angelita is a better agent than I could have ever asked for next to Xiphus. Considering the current team, we have a very well rounded group. Myself, possibly the most visible but known for being an investigator. Xiphus, can disappear-literally-and trail people without notice. And Angelita, our "social stealth" who can blend into a crowd.

I'm proud to have her on board. Especially so since she doesn't trust me. It's an attitude like that, that we need."

A beggar and a disgrace to everything it means to be Sin'dorei. Life will have it's way with this one, but if she keeps crossing me, I'll haste the process, and send her to a grave earlier than scheduled.

I seen dis one, even if she ain't seen me... I ain't one ta judge on appearance but it's odd seein' a filthy elf dat ain't one of dose crazy ones outside da walls.

Perhaps one day I'll be talkin' ta 'er, but most likely I'll just watch an' listen...

I like dis one! She be a good'one in da city. She inna uppity or talkin' about da house of da house of da house of house house..sey. She be good fer talkin' to, I jus' be hopin' she gots herself a good rest da day I met her.

Eh... *Jan looks up from her sketch book* Yeah I think I met her last night. *lets her ears droop* I helped her but... I was rather out of sorts. I hope she didn't take it personally. She is a decent person... just needs to know her limits.

I gave her a nice suit. I bumped into her last night and we talked a little. Then she went off with that crazy burning lady who burnt me and got real drunk.

I suspect fun was had.