Alekander

The Kor'kron Vanguard Project: Server Decision

It is with great enthusiasm that I announce officially that the Kor'kron Vanguard Project will be Launched on December 26, 2007 on the Twisting Nether Server!

It is for reasons from the enthusiasm we've received from Twisting Nether, and the enthusiasm our guild has expressed for Twisting Nether, as well due to my own research on Twisting Nether and it's community that we have decided that the environment and community TN provides is ideal for our guild to launch on. Twisting Nether is no stranger to roleplaying cooperation, and we'd like welcome the chain of command of RP-PvP guilds on this server to cooperate with the Kor'kron to churn out a series of events on Twisting Nether that will rival many of the one's I've heard and read about so far.

It's 27 days until we launch, and we already have 36 confirmed project members who continue to grow in enthusiasm for this guild. We've accumulated this interest and foundation in only two weeks, and if growth continues or increases, I may have to cap our membership off less than a month after we launch so I can properly expand our chain of command.

"I'd just like to say when I first read the post over on the WoW forums... I got that feeling, the really really good one, when I first looked at / read about WoW. It was just total amazement."

-Connor/Draguer of the Kor'kron Vanguard Project

I really can't wait to see what we can do for Twisting Nether. From the beginning I've been saying we expect to at least double the RP on whatever server we roll on, and I think I can confidently say that is still very much our goal, or more.

-Alexander

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2971966443&sid=1&pageNo=1 Four pages of replies and 1080 views in only two weeks.

http://korkronvanguard.forumarena.com 36 Members in only two weeks, That'd be amazing if that trend continued, I'd probably have to cap recruitment to an extent only three weeks after Guild Launch, which is seven weeks sooner than my old goal for having at least 100 members two and a half months after guild project launch.

If the answers are in one of the links you posted, tell me so, I'm just too lazy too look right now. But, couple of questions...

1) Are you guys rerolling here, or actually transferring characters over?

2) Partially determined by 1, what level ranges will you be accepting of people who apply to this project who are already on this realm?

While I applaud your enthusiasm and offer my... greeting? I think you're insane. There is no possible way you can double the amount of RP here. The only other server I've played on that I see anywhere near as much RP on is Sentinels. And that's straight PvE-RP. This is PvP-RP, and we do it like none-other here. /end ego trip

While I applaud your enthusiasm and offer my... greeting? I think you're insane. There is no possible way you can double the amount of RP here. The only other server I've played on that I see anywhere near as much RP on is Sentinels. And that's straight PvE-RP. This is PvP-RP, and we do it like none-other here. /end ego trip

That's fine and all, and I applaud your server patriotism, but the fact that TN is so endowed in the RP area is exactly why we choose to launch on TN.

I don't care who thinks that goal is possible or impossible, we're still going to try and put the effort into it. It will be a cold day in hell when we fail to surprise the majority of you with what we can do; even if that is only a 40% increase in RP. Be it random RP, or large organized RP/RP-PvP events, our plan is to double the occurence of both. Plausible or not. Getting the guild set up does, however, take priority, and that's where we will be for two-three weeks before we start more official interguild/interfaction efforts. I have over 40 event ideas, and alot of storyline ideas for many of those events.

---

Now, as for answering Rasta's question/s.

1.) It's a mix.

2.) Starting the day after we launch, the level requirement for new initiates is 10-70. If you get in on the project now, I don't care if you are under that cap when you join with us on launch day. Except for those in the Chain of Command I'm string together before we launch, the requirement to advance beyond the rank of Initiate is level 20.

3.) Worth noting, is out policy on alts. We don't allow members to have more than one character in the guild roster, as that will skew the percentage of members online. If we have a big event, and all the members decide to show up, we actually want the percentage of those on the guild roster to be 100%; or for taht percentage to be as high as possible.

-Alexander

Welcome to TN.

I just wish we could get another big Alliance guild started like the Cartel to even out the RP (and especially the RP-PVP potential) between the two factions a bit.

oh my god this just made my day! I'm so happy you guys decided to do this here! you choose the right server .. ravenholdt has lice and i'm sure you guys don't like lice. Welcome welcome welcome i can't express that enough. this just confirms that i too made the right decision ditching maelstrom for twisting nether. You won't be disapointed by the community here, i'm sure you'll find this out for yourself as well. Damn this is like .. waiting for a new puppy i can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

There is no possible way you can double the amount of RP here.

True. Though it's hard to really measure an increase when your initial measure is zero.

And besides, their project isn't involving blood elves, so that's going to hugimify the RP possibilities.

Welcome, leader of the Vanguard. Care to share with us your story? I may look forward to working with a member of the Vanguard.

My story? My Character's Lore? Who am I, where am I from, what's my personality? Our Guild's Lore?

I'm kinda not sure what you mean there.

--

Thanks for the welcome, everybody.

My story? My Character's Lore? Who am I, where am I from, what's my personality? Our Guild's Lore?

I'm kinda not sure what you mean there.

--

Thanks for the welcome, everybody.

Nah, your guild story. I read that already. Elite guards eh? Well, bout time we got a military guild for non-undead.

Well it's actually a Military guild of 25% undead tops. We plan to limit the undead so there are at least 3 of the main core three races for everyone one undead.

But yeah, we're heavily military in background. We'll be perfecting several march formations. Some simple, some hard. We also have a few battle songs in progress, and some battle cries. We're just about done with out guild uniform, too.