Emmons

Blackmail!

I say it all the time, Skaf: you need to hang with us more. This shit just randomly happens when we're all on. You should DEFINITELY log onto our vent more often. That's where the real fun takes place, ask Eva or Malo :)

What started off as an unusual cure for loneliness...

s1.jpg

Turned into an indecent proposal.

s2.jpg

ALCOHOL AND SITTING ARE BAD, MMKAY?

s3.jpg

But, Bir's in good company. Here are a couple of others I found while browsing my screenies:

s01.jpg

s0.jpg

But, Bir's in good company. Here are a couple of others I found while browsing my screenies:

s01.jpg

*snicker* That Leorcen sure sounds like a douche.

... wait.

For shame! All that public sh*tting explains why Swift and Saragone didn't want to stay at the party! I was left by my lonesome. Until someone came along to talk. And then I got called away to keep the troublesome duo alive. :P

s0.jpg

Truely this is becoming a epidemic and Iz shows why you should never constantly try to NOT slur when drunk...it just doesn't work.

But mostly I am rofl that you have more SS of this misstype and slurs in your screenshots then from Bir that night, thats so win

Damn! I forgot to screenshot my comment to Boulderdash, the one about the Hammering..

Oh, dear lord! That reminds me I have to figure out this whole SS thing. I could have had the alternative winter veil song list. It lead up to a short 'talk' about mommy 'ganking' father winter... three times that night and once in the morning. Priceless I say! Just Priceless!

Damn! I forgot to screenshot my comment to Boulderdash, the one about the Hammering..

Hammering a sword really isn't that different from hammering a hoe, afterall.

My god Bir/Nym how did I not hear that... I was right near you two with anaie... that would have made my night.

I dunno! Seriously, though, if I had been shitting close enough to you, I don't think Bir would have offered to shit with me or let me shit on him (since there was no appropriate place to shit. Stupid lack of chairs -- or cups...). I think you and Syreena were across the room from us at that point. And, as usual, text was scrolling by so quickly, it was hard to keep up with.

If Shadowspeak were still around, I know he screenied a few of my own drunken "sit" and "save" slurs once. No one is safe. NO ONE!

And Roth - yeah, I was surprised at the amount of poo-screenies I have, too. Leoren's (err LeORCen's) wasn't even a drunk one. I think I have a better variety of blackmail screenies on my other comp. Hmm...

what can I say, Kia is a masochist.... and when you can heal wounds after getting hurt that just means you can do more stuff :P

the best was shortly after in ooc las says "Ok kiara is a freak..."