Rhowen-Prea

The Official Music Thread~

Pogo recently did his remix of Pixar's Up, called

which is goddamned catchy. For those unfamiliar with Pogo, he is a soundbyte mixer, and does these little electro/chill songs by using the sounds of movies and pieces them together. His first was called Alice, done with Disney's Alice in Wonderland (It's Portisheadish).

Io Perry's

(Morel Orel version linked) is gentle and made the girlfriend cry when I stumbled upon it in ABS.

The following song is dedicated to Yusegar:

Dark Horse- Converge

Cruel Bloom- Converge

More importantly, their entire album has been like a blessing from the Metal Gods. Check out 'Axe to Fall' if you get the chance.

This stuff is pretty cool.

Although this album was quite disappointing Davey is still sex on a stick. They still put on a good show too, saw them a few months back.

Honestly, I kinda lost base with them after Black Sails. The style change they took just... pissed me off. I mean I know Davey is bi, but the act just started to seem kinda gay to me.

Vandals- And Now We Dance

"Noone gives a squirt of piss if you fuckin' die, so sieze the day, by the balls, squeeze em till it's on it's knees!"

The following song is dedicated to Yusegar:

I saw this awhile ago and forgot to respond to it, till the song I was to respond with came on just now. Memory can be funny sometimes

The Real McKenzies- Drink Some More

"So we drink and we drink and we drink some more....And the only thing better than drinkin' for me is when I'm drinkin' with you and we're drinkin' for free!"