Is your RP character a "Mary Sue"

I kinda think this test is just for fun (even if it wasn't intended that way). If the test told me "HEY YOUR CHARACTER IS THE BIGGEST FLAMING MARY-SUE IN THE COUNTRY" I wouldn't change my character, because I would believe that the circumstances for my character's questionable traits are appropriate. The only thing that really holds weight with me is the opinion of my peers who have RPed with me or read my writing, because they have had the opportunity to see my character as a whole and not as a series of isolated traits on a checklist.

The test is still fun though and I've taken it multiple times.

Oh and just for kicks, the results of my most recent test taking:

Sabeinne: 18 - The Borderline Sue

Libelle: 15 - The Borderline Sue

Khristien: 6 - The Non-Sue

I expected a much higher score for Khristien, but oh well. I haven't played my other characters extensively enough to really answer the questions.

Evolyn: 5

Bianqua:12

Ursanis: 3

Cilaas: 8

I think this test could stand to be updated - and maybe have some of the questions cleared up...

Cavanaugh - 19 (10 of those because Im a tool and when I first started playing, with no RP in mind I just used my name)

Kreleion - 1

This test made me chuckle. And anybody who really looks at this and gets concerned they arent doing it right, isnt doing it right, cause who cares?

Cavanaugh - 19 (10 of those because Im a tool and when I first started playing, with no RP in mind I just used my name)

What....that really IS your name? And all this time I thought your RealID was jokes.

Shhhhhhhh arent we Facebook friends so you knew that already?! Or is that just with that delicious Lysimachus ;-) haha, but yea, and apparently thats no good on this test. And at this point im too lazy for a name change

Shhhhhhhh arent we Facebook friends so you knew that already?! Or is that just with that delicious Lysimachus ;-) haha, but yea, and apparently thats no good on this test. And at this point im too lazy for a name change

I wasn't actually. I friended you when I saw this blasphemous post though.

H'okay, so... (really starting to think this test is biased against elves myself.. ><)

Zuri (hunter): 16

Anesta (éuphoria; priest) : 18

Calystae (warlock): 31 (lololol)

Adelehara (shaman): 10

The only one that isn't an elf is the non sue. omg. Seriously? Bah

They really need to update that thing.

Shari'fal: 8

Granted, if they asked certain questions she may or may not be a borderline mary sue. Mother's dead, father had his soul ripped from him and hidden away and brother was possessed/corrupted and was indirectly responsible for both. Long time ago. Now, brother is back to normal, mother's still dead of course and Shari supposedly now knows where to find her father's soul.

Shari was angsty for awhile there, but she's coming out of it so I didn't check that box.

H'okay, so... (really starting to think this test is biased against elves myself.. ><)

Zuri (hunter): 16

Anesta (éuphoria; priest) : 18

Calystae (warlock): 31 (lololol)

Adelehara (shaman): 10

The only one that isn't an elf is the non sue. omg. Seriously? Bah

They really need to update that thing.

Biased? No, it respects that elves are typically played by people who want to be prettier versions of themselves.

Evolyn: 9

Bianqua: 24

Ursanis: 4

With the sheer amount of abuse in Bi's backstory, I'm not surprised that her score turned out that high. She's still fun to play, though - especially since she's not totally infallible/invulnerable.

Honestly, I think that test could do with an update and a couple of tweaks and clarifications.

i guess i have to go to a pve server...

../sniffle

I still like you. c:

*hugs and gives homebaked Orcish cookies*

Soo, not to be a troll but judging by this, most villainy seems to be considered mary-sueish. In my opinion an rp situation without a serious villain or good guy gets thoroughly boring thoroughly fast! But fear not! I have found the perfect villain type that fits into the non-sueish category!

http://forums.avianavenue.com/attachments/toys-cages-bypass/35922d1282705005t-swiper-no-swiping-swiper.gif

With the exception of a few very very very well written and unique characters I suspect that fitting into the non-sueish category will result in alot of repetitive tavern rp.

Though we can always aspire to be like this

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/6/129099809970284480.jpg

Cheerio!

Though if you wanted to fit into the evil villain role you could always play a psychopathic skitzo who goes around performing random killings for no apparent reason without any ill-will or ill intent for said victim, however in order to avoid sue points you couldn't classify yourself as a villain there for you would have to do some good deeds whether intentionally or not to balance it out, or keep it to some twisted sens of logic that what your doing is the good thing even though your horribly wrong in that department or you rightly don't give a damn other then the fact that you want to watch the world burn. So for serious un-sueish villains according to this we should all roll like this.

http://sishssc.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/why_so_serious__by_angela_t.jpg

Though I can't say i would mind being "Killing joke" for a day. and btw incase anyone here is a bit to dull to realize these photos im posting are off the web and i take no credit for them, I give all the credit to google images :D

Soo, not to be a troll but judging by this, most villainy seems to be considered mary-sueish.

Really? *Re-takes test.* My villain only got an 8. I don't think it's biased against good or evil, just against over-the-top. And I sure as heck don't sit around tavern RPing...

I agree that the test is way out dated and the like, but I'm go ahead and post up here anyway.

Akulazeel: 9 *It seems Akula has gone up 1 point since I last took this test.

Vindliah: 8 *YAY! I thought she would be a whole heck of alot higher!

Alecalius: -2 *Not.. honestly sure how that works with Alec, I would have thought him to be the most Mary-sue of all being he's a halfbreed. o-O (DO NOT JUDGE ME HE IS MY SPECIAL PROJECT! *pets Alec's hair* )

None of my other toons are developed enough for me to take this test yet for them.