Jazziks Wolfrunner

Jazziks Wolfrunner

Full Name: - Jazziks Dawn Wolfrunner

Nicknames: - Jazzy, Jazz, Wolven Twin, Sun child.

Date of Birth: - unkown -

Race: - Quel’dorei, rumored to be called a “Shadebourne”?

Hair: - Long straight raven black hair, it often sweeps over her face when she is shy.

Skin: - Jazziks has a golden glow tan, she looks as if she spends much time outside. Eyes: - Pale Icy Blue.

Height: 5’4

Weight:105lbs

Place of residence: –anywhere the fellowship the of the Eclipse stays-

Place of Birth: -Windrunner Village

Known Relatives: – twin brother Sinaku Dusk Wolfrunner

Religion/Philosophy: –unknown-

Group/Guild affiliation: - Rangers of the Dark Sun

Guild Rank: - Warder General of the Rangers of the Dark Sun

Enemies: - Scourge.

Likes: – Music, Singing, Animals, Exploring, Hunting, Time spent with close friends.

Favorite Foods: – Fish, Fruits

Favorite Drinks: - Milk, Water

Favorite Colors: – Browns, Greens, Blues.

Weapons of Choice: Bow and Arrows, Polearm or Axes

Dislikes: - Jazziks dislikes seeing others in pain or hurt, she dislikes being around fighting or conflict. She hates feeling trapped or dangerous situations. Demons, Cruelness.

Hobbies: – Enjoys Singing, Archery, Animal training.

Physical Features: – Jazziks most outstanding feature would have to be her light blue eyes, pale their glow is like that of the moon. She is very young and has a short slender build with long black hair as dark as the night. She appears to always be shy or timid though speaking out bravely once in awhile, she beams of innocence. Her dress of choice is the mail, heavy armor that can withstand nature damage and that of beasts and the elements. She has a scar baring a marking of the Eclipse on their right hand.

Special Abilities: - Jazziks has a beautiful singing voice, when she does break into song it is almost haunting each time sending chills down whoever is there to listen. Note her songs are often sad, lonely and are of the past. She is a master of tracking and path finding she is most home outdoors.

Positive Personality Traits: – Kind, caring, sweet, gentle, warm, friendly, selfless, sincere, sympathetic, grateful

Negative Personality Traits: – shy, timid, closed and guarded from others, fearful, kept back, relents

Misc. Quirks: – Her siren like voice.

Played by What Famous Person: – Jessica Alba

Theme Songs: Evolution - by Korn (1st plot) Epicentre - VNV Nation (end of 2nd/3rd plot) Eclipse songs.

EVOLUTION

I'm digging with my fingertips,

I'm gripping at the ground I stand upon.

I'm searching for fragile bones.

(Evolution)

I'm never gonna be refined;

keep trying but I won't assimilate.

Sure, we have come far in time...

(Watch the bough break)

And I'm sorry I don't believe,

by the evidence that I see,

that there's any hope left for me...

It's evolution!

Just evolution!

And I, I do not dare deny

the basic beast inside;

it's right here,

it's controlling my mind!

And why do I deserve to die?

I'm dominated by

this animal that's locked up inside!

Close up to get a real good view,

I'm betting that the species will survive.

Hold tight, I'm getting inside you...

(Evolution)

And when we're gonna find these bones,

they're gonna want to keep them in a jar.

The number one virus,

caused by procreation.

And the planet may go astray;

in a million years they'll say:

"Those mother fuckers were all deranged!"

It's evolution!

Just evolution!

And I, I do not dare deny

the basic beast inside;

it's right here,

I'm dominated by

this animal that's locked up inside!

Take a look around... (take a look around...)

Nothing much has changed!

Take a look around... (take a look around...)

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

Take a look around!

I, I do not dare deny

the basic beast inside;

it's right here,

I'm dominated by

this animal that's locked up inside

Why? (why.) (why) (why)

Why do I deserve to die? (do i deserve to die)

(Why? Why? Why?)

Epicentre

I asked myself "was I content"

with the world that I once cherished

Did it bring me to this darkened place

to contemplate my perfect future

I will not stand nor utter words against

this tide of hate

Losing sight of what and who I was again

I'm so sorry if these seething words I say

impress on you that I've become

the anathema of my soul

I can say that you're losing me

I always tried to keep myself tied to this world

but I know where this is leading

(please)

No tears

No sympathy

I can say that you're losing me

but I must be that which I am

Though I know where this could take me

No tears

No sympathy

Gracefully

Respectfully

Facing conflict deep inside myself

But here confined

Losing control of what I could not change

Gracefully

Respectfully

I ask you "please don't worry"

not for me

Don't turn your back

Don't turn away

History: – to be finished later -

(not to be critical but I thought Quel'dorei were the ghosts of sin'dorei, not a race of their own. I might be mistaken. I think they were called Quel'dorei because they were the ghosts of Quel'thelas, not because they were a different race.)

[[ Quel'dorei are the Highborne, the original elves who were addicted to magic. Most became the Sin'dorei or Blood Elves after the Sunwell was destroyed, turning to fel magic drained from demons. There are many Quel'dorei ghosts in the game and a few Quel'dorei NPCs. http://www.wowwiki.com/Quel'dorei ]]

Xara eyes you suspiciously as you make mention of Jazziks, but nods a bit as it becomes clear you've only barely heard of her.

"Jazziks Wolfrunner... the most trouble ya will ever find in such a small package. Ya wouldn't even believe what I've got through fer that girl."

She pauses, gathering her thoughts.

"But I'd do it all again... and am prepared ta face worse..."

A blush creeps over her face and she quickly slings back some rum.

"If I somehow ever had a daughter.. That's how.. Uh... Well... nevermind."

*He stares you down, crossing his arms in thought*

Jazziks Wolfrunner? Shes... Interesting.

*He turns his back and walks away before more questions could be asked.*

"Jazziks... a lovely and sensitive young girl. Bright as the sun, that one. I knew Jazziks and her brother when they were but little ones... They've grown quite a bit." He smiles to himself... "She's still a child at heart, loves stories and the simple things many overlook..."

Rannoch sighs and shakes his head, "Trouble always seems to have a way of finding her though... poor little sun child."

"I can't say I know much about her... I only met her through my brother and wasn't a fan of her brother's possessive nature."

*Rand crosses his arms, looking solemn*

"She has a good heart, though."

You stop a Sin'dorei Blood Knight in mid-study, inquiring about the young girl Jazziks. His uncharacteristally blue eyes look back to you and he closes his tome, standing to let is fall to his side to dangle by the chain attached to his armor.

"I do not know who you are or what business have you with her... but if you are trusted well enough by Xaraphyne and Rannoch to even be here, then I'll answer your questions," came sternly spoken words that showed a stoic dedication to the 'fellowship'.

"She is a young Quel'dorei, one of the fortunate few who have resisted the 'salvation' offered to the decendants of the Highborne by Kael'thas and Illidan. A timid girl and unfortunately prone to suggestion. She harbors a lot of emotion and hate within her that is unfounded, planted by her brother. Lately, she has been slowly coming around, finding the ability to judge a person on their character, and not by the wrongdoings of one's kind."

"I was asked to protect the girl, and even if she despises me and everything I stand for, I will not fail her."

His head jerks up from his book at the mention of Jazziks.

"What was that? Yes, I trust her. Why shouldn't I? What, don't tell me your siding with Draco on this."

He rises to his feet. "Yes, he leads my order. Yes, he has earned my respect. That does not, however, mean that I follow him blindly." He sniffs. "Now, get out of here. I have research to finish."

The maiden tilted her head slightly, as if thinking of what to say. Much has come to affect the friendship between her and the youthful girl that goes by the name of Jazziks. Crimson-touched lips part only to speak what needs to be said about her, and nothing more.

"She has only come so far as to live in this world, and yet she's been engraved with much undesirable and unneeded pain..as it does with plenty of us. However.."

The maiden pauses, taking a moment to breathe in and heave out a more positive note in her chiming voice.

"That has come to shape her strong and become more an individual, as far as I have seen and the times we have brought ourselves through together. Even if I must have done my own share of hurt towards her."

Something along the lines from her words came out as a, "Beloved Sister, she is, and I wish so I had only had more control to halt what has come to affect her and I, as well as many others.."

The dark robed figure smirks darkly through the shady hood of his cloak at the mention of Jazzik's name...

"Such a delicate young girl, a hopeless dreamer who would wish to believe in lies rather than listen to her own brother. Pity she is lost among sheep that will never accept her for what she truly is. There is only one for her in this world, only one who can love her for what she is."

A malicious grin creeps across the figure's shrouded face as his right eye shimmers a bright amber-gold, "Me? No... I am not a friend of Jazziks. Simply... an admirer."

*Rand's eyes narrow in anger and resentment, pondering a moment on retracting his previous statements, but then eyes closing in disappointment and knowledge in the fact that it's not her that he's angry with... and unwilling to needlessly lash out again just because she's an easy target*

I can only hope that whatever conclusion regarding this girl was as worth it as Xaraphyne seems to think it is.

Other than that, I wish I hadn't helped in getting my blood's hopes up on winning this one over.

"Jazziks? A sweet, innocent girl that got shouldered with some of life's worst burdens. Namely, her psychotic user of a brother. Why, the very thought of that jerk makes me want to kick a kitten off a cliff. You hear me, Sinaku!? A kitten might die, because you've been ducking me every chance you got!"

Rethsil recalls weeks ago when he walked in on Sinaku attempting to force his love on his sister in a non-sibling related way. He winces, pushing those thoughts away.

"However, I do hope she can have a normal life after her troubles are over. She deserves better than what she used to have."

"I wasn't quite sure what to think of Jazziks when I first met her. She seemed almost cold. But today in Silvermoon I believe I saw another side of her. The real side, that is. She seems to be a caring soul that wishes to make up for the mistakes and wrongdoings that have come to pass. She has Xaraphyne's respect, and that holds quite a bit of weight for me. Though I'll still be cautious-once bitten, twice shy and all that."

"Jazziks? Yes. I've gotten to know her a bit better." Naheal turns away. "What? You want a bit more? Fine..."

He turns back to you. "How to put this plainly... she's a girl who's dealt with far too much. She is strong willed. Light, were it anyone else, they would have gone insane. Reguardless, I've done well to place my trust in this ranger." He smiles somewhat as if he's holding something back. He shakes his head and walks off.

Tassha seems umcomfortable now at the mention of Jazziks' name. She plucks at the skirt of her robe with gloved hands.

"She is too kind... I'm sure she would be happier if I left her alone. Still, I..."

The girl hesitates.

"Nevermind."