Sign in to follow this  
Brothergrim

looking for a rp/pvp/pve guild

i havent been able to play for a while rl steps in from time to time . The

Frostwolf Brotherhood is all but a legend. Looking for a new group to join

all options are open. Looking for rp fun. good to see Zusteakai is still around.

I started Sanctuary a while after the Frostwolf Brotherhood ended. We claim some of those who were part of the Brotherhood among our ranks, although they're not that active. Brakogar, while he doesn't play the game anymore, is still active in our guild on our website too.

If you're looking for a 'goodguy' guild, we appear to be the only ones filling that niche on the horde side that I know of. Additionally, most ex-Frostwolves have a free ticket in with us.

Let me know in game or check out our website http://sanctuary.seekret.info . Though you were a little before my time, Brakogar still speaks very highly of you and we'd love to have you.

We are RP-PvP focused and have fought to remain so, although our members will be participating in end-game content organised with other guilds, we will never be an end-game raiding focused guild.

Oh, and whatever you decide, it's good to see the legend back again, I'd love to meet you in-game.

It warms my heart to see that you have returned to us Brothergrim.

You not only bring honor to Sanctuary by accepting their invitation; you also bring much Honor to the entire Horde by rejoining its ranks once again. I am sure that many here will be overjoyed to see you again.

I look forward to speaking with you again, several things happened in such a short amount of time that I never got a chance to properly say Good Bye to you and I regreted that.

I am sure that Grisch will benefit from your counseling as much as I did.

I am not sure if I will return or not but I look forward to chatting with you from a distance within the enchanted halls of Sanctuary.

I look forward to hearing of your new endevours and contributions to the progression of Sanctuary within the Horde.

Grisch may already have given you these details but I will write them in this message for your records.

Karkarov has succeeded Soraxis as head of the Council and it has become very active in the everyday affairs of the Horde. I suggest that you ask Karkarov for access to the Council Chambers ((PM him here in TNG)). Much has changed since you departed.

I am unsure if you already have access but Mortica has given the Horde their own place here. If you do not have access to that area please contact her and request it ((PM)).

The spirits of the realm are overhoyed to have you back Brothergrim and Sanctuary is very proud to have one of the Realm's greatest legends among their ranks just as I was so proud to have you within mine.

-------------------

Sanctuary Forums (reactivated)

http://sanctuary.seekret.info