Chikt

Distorted Posterior

For those who weren't there, while you can take this as a spin on "what it would really be like shooting into melee", what actually happened was an RP fight where /rolls determined hits and misses. I rolled terribly... twice... and Thor paid for it.

But he kept the arrows and has a nice little ornament now...?

Oh man...I could only imagine Brox being in that situation.

"You must roll a 19 or a 20 in order to hit the target."

/roll 20

"Thor has died."

"SH!T!"

Been there in my table top RP bouts. Last game I was in was a 'Hackmaster' game. Let's just say that a good friend was playing a one eyed one armed swashbuckler that no one expected to live long. He did it for fits and giggles. Darn character out lived most everyone in that game I think. I lost three characters in the span of something like two and a half months. One of them (I hold the record in the group still) died the same night she came into play. Darn dice! ;)

This was during the big fight for the eclipse storyline I think thor's response was "Shot the elf not the orc! Elf not orc!"

Friendly Fire is an oxymoron. Someone also bounces a knife off Thor's head.

And yes, Thor got to keep the arrows, so he made a Winterveil ornament with them on a string above a broken bulb.

Love it Dio. Love it to pieces! (Specially the one with Kia, but don't let him know I'm secretly in love with him, kay? It'll be our secret) >.>

No one saw anything....

*Slinks off*

Love it Dio. Love it to pieces! (Specially the one with Kia, but don't let him know I'm secretly in love with him, kay? It'll be our secret) >.>

No one saw anything....

*Slinks off*

I SEE HOW IT IS!

Say, I like to see more comics that kinds of represents your views of other characters. Those you met, I mean. That would be interesting. Like seeing the other side of Leoren or something like that.

Say, I like to see more comics that kinds of represents your views of other characters. Those you met, I mean. That would be interesting. Like seeing the other side of Leoren or something like that.

Hrrrm... Idea!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Been there in a BG. Dang keyloggers! LOL

It was more along the lines of he was hit so hard he got disconnected... and his character was deleted.

But I couldn't fit that frame.

Gods, Dio...I <3 the crap you come up with. Just went through them all (since I'm a TNG Phantom these days ;.; ), and your Guitar Hero cracked me up. Keep kicking ass!!

~Lel

(( I'm a bit tempted to ask how much to make a comic about the time Vaande went to the Stair of Destiny, pulled the Pit Lord, and then proceeded to get the stairfront overwhelmed.

Him having to explain himself to A'dal would be lawlarious. ))

Possibly one of my favorite comics to date. So much so that I made some desktop wallpapers ((That nobody will ever use)) and avatar out of it!

DP_13___He__s_Our_Hero_by_Diomades.jpg

Wallpaper:

Heart Wallpaper 800x600

Heart Wallpaper 1024x480

Heart Wallpaper 1024x768

Heart Wallpaper 1280x1024

Heart Wallpaper 1440x900

Heart Wallpaper 1600x1200

Expect more wallpapers based on Friday's comic!