Sign in to follow this  
Malorii

Symbiosis Blue

Malorii stood in front of the rusted mailbox of Brill biting her lip. Her teeth had cut through the pink lip flesh leaving a nice trail of crimson to dribble on the package she was holding. She had taken great effort in packaging the little vial of blood Xenaken had taken from her an hour before. She sang as she had wrapped it carefully in blue medical packaging straight from the Doctors own cabinet.

The contents oh so fragile, if Malorii wanted her message clear,the contents must arrive in pristine condition.

*WAMMM!!!*

*WAM!!*

Malorii frowned. The mouth of the rusted mailbox was almost to small but she had managed to get the box and it's entirety into the maw by kicking it repeatedly with her boot. Content with the light jingle of the package hitting the stomach of the mail beast.

"Atanasia.. Will you listen to the message I have for you?"

Later in the day Atanasia calmly walked to the front of the Nex'Cruor Estate, where the goblins had delivered the mail. She inspected the letters and packages, as she always did, to see which ones should be taken to Mistress Clys, and which ones should be destroyed or given elsewhere.

One package caught her eye. It had her name on it. She looked perplexed for a moment, pondering why anyone would send mail to a contruct. Setting that thought aside for analysis later, she turned on her heel and entered the manor.

She put the rest of the mail where it needed to go. Smurch would deliver the important ones to the Mistress as he always did. Then she carefully opened the package to her, making an effort not to tear the paper should she need it for further use down the road.

There were blood stains on the package. Peering at them inquisitively, Atanasia discerned that they were probably humanoid, and looked to be small spletters from 2 to 3 feet above the package, most likely coming from the mouth of the person who sent it.

Opening the package, she glanced at the vial, and then looked everything over, checking for a message. A moment later, she tilted her albino head to the side and adjusted her goggles. "Fascinating."

Atanasia studied the vial of Blood. Using some of the rudimentary tools and devices that she was allowed access to, she began to decipher things about it. The Blood was Sin'Dorei in origin, but there was something off. Something unnatural.

She then cut her own arm, allowing some blood to drop on the glass next to this sample. She nodded to herself, noting that they were nearly identical. There was no question about it now. This was the blood of Malorii...Her "Sister" of sorts. Another construct she had met several times before, back before she had blocked her emotions.

She then gathered the rest of the blood and the vial, placing them back in a safe place, and examined the package that the blood had arrived in. She narrowed her eyes, noting small traces of fungi and rust that were evident on the wrapper. A quick sniff, and her eidetic memory confirmed that this package had been sent from Brill. The scent of its mailbox was unmistakable.

Moments later, Atanasia had the rewrapped package in hand, and caught a carraige to Tirisfal Glades. She knew Malorii would be waiting for her.

Tick...

Malorii laid on the rotted ironwood floor boards of room 250 staring toward the clock with no hands. she had thought it funny and somewhat ironic that this of all places would be the best place to confront antasia. After all both being constructs and the forsaken populace that had crowded the inn seating area downstairs where constructs of man as well in a sense.

Tick...

Her thoughts drifted to talk of what others had tried to teach her and failed. Talk of Moral standards loyalty to "family." and "friends." These people where also not Ghant nor where they leibowitz or his lab companions. Their points muted and forgotten. All malorii could do now was wait for Antasia her "sister"

Tick...

She had also thought back to leibowitz sitting in his study watching her as she would recite from various literature on the types or persons that lived through out azeroth. From the cannibalizing trolls to the tree hugging kal'dorei. One thing that had always interested her was twins. Leibowitz would stand up and pace back and fourth drilling her with questions, his voice like dust on window pains.

"mmmyess.. what then 27 is a parasitic twin?"

He would then turn and stare at her, she would smile proudly and respond albeit some hesitation.

" Yes Doctor, Sometimes one twin fetus will fail to develop completely and continue to cause problems for its surviving twin. One fetus acts as a parasite towards the other."

He would then turn around in approval and pace back and fourth. She couldn't help but smile slightly. Granted her and antasia where nothing like twins but sisters none the less.

Tick...

Atanasia entered the room, holding the package in her hand with an inquisitive look in her eye. She stared at Malorii for a moment, taking note of the slight physical changes that personal grooming had made on her "sister," and nodded.

"You wish to see me, Malorii?"

Malorii bowed her head in a show of subservience and greeting to Antasia.

"Yes the reason why i called you here, was to share information. Me with you and .. You with me."

She raised her head to stare up at her albino "sibling" she stared and waited.The clock that was ticking moments before had seemed to stop.

Atanasia nodded as she looked upon Malorii. She attempted a slight smile, even though there was no emotion behind it. She had given up her emotions long ago it seemed, back when she accepted the fact that she was a construct. She sat in a chair near Malorii and put the box down at her side.

"What information do you seek?"

Malorii stood up slowly standing in front of antasia making it clear she was carrying her normal attire of swords,daggers and anything else that might otherwise be big,sharp and nasty .

"Mmmyyess.. well thats a bit tricky you see. I haven't seen you in ages. Why not tell me everything you have learned since I last saw you."

Malorii hesitated a slight moment before speaking again. She stared at her siblings throat before returning her gaze to her eyes.

"Then i was thinking.. I would share everything i knew with you. It would be an exhange of sorts. "

A Cheshire grin splayed across her lips like a painters knife. She tapped her chin with her fingers nodding slightly.She watched and waited calculating. If there was one thing malorii had practiced over and over again it was patience.

" I'm learning things for a reason.. I'm sure you can smell it on me yes?"