Swordsenegger

Hi everyone!

Oh, you're a parady character. I just read your profile.

On a (sort of) side note, wouldn't anyone who's ever been to the Caverns of Time be a time-travelling character?

Well, yes, but prior to the Gnome / Bronze Dragonflight alliance of 7985, freeform time travel was unheard of, being both monitored and punished by the Dragonflight either directly or through quests. Some of the more prominent historical examples include the Hillsbrad incident and the Black Morass debacle.

The only case I knew of was Darkblade's whole storyline (which I'm absolutely in love with!). I know Fallacy was with the Bronze Dragonflight, but I don't think I ever learned anything past that. And I dun know who Feleena is :( Damn my being behind on the times!

I'd say there's more than that, but I'm not sure if world hopping is the same as time travel so I'll let the creaters of these alternative realities speak for themselves. ^^

I'm not actively traveling through time right now. I did though. It's where my priest alt came from.

Its on my wiki (though I did try and find a good balance between verbosity and concatenation, so it could be a tad confusing to newcomers).

;)

Feleena isn't really a time traveler. She was born 65 years ago in this world. But her mother came from 175 years in the future, having been stranded here during a mishap involving a failed attempt on Medivh's life by the Bronze Dragonflight.

As far as I know, she doesn't have an endoskeleton. Yet!

GIT TO DA' CHOPPA!

Mortica logs in.

Swordenager whispers: "((When I activate slice-n-dice, I yell "Get to CHOPPIN!"))

Mortica whispers: "((A small part of me just died.))"

Wait! What? You were in game? Get back to packing missy! * whips *

It was last night! I'm totally packing RIGHT NOW and not forum trolling...

>.>

<.<

*hides*