Height: 6'2

Weight: 235 lbs

Place of residence: N/A

Place of Birth: New Gnomeregan

Known Relatives: N/A

Religion/Philosophy: N/A

Group/Guild affiliation: N/A

Guild Rank: N/A

Enemies: Rival time-travel units; manifestations that have become disentangled with the simulation.

Likes: To crush his enemies -- See them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Favorite Foods: N/A

Favorite Drinks: N/A

Favorite Colors: Black

Weapons of Choice: Weapons in general.

Dislikes: N/A

Hobbies: N/A

Physical Features: See History for specifications.

Special Abilities: Can parse simulation code.

Positive Personality Traits: Kills things.

Negative Personality Traits: Kills things.

Misc. Quirks: Austrian Accent. Aware of simulation.

Played by What Famous Person: You'd think I'd take the easy way out, but I won't. Bruce Campbell.

Theme Songs:

History: The Joint Operation Humanoid Nominally Kinetic Infiltration Mechano-Biological Light Exoskeleton chassis is widely considered to be the pinnacle of Gnomish engineering. Synthetic tissue over a metal endoskeleton and both powered and controlled by a soulstone-centric interface, it duplicates both living tissue and a soul signature. Using Bronze Dragonflight technomagicology, this unit has been brought to this time period.

This particular JOHNKIMBLE unit was designed with sylistic homage in mind; the primary body type is Blood Elf based (the time period it was created in refers to the particular race as <Anime'dorei>, loosely translated as 'Fad Elves'). Due to an overwhelming Horde population percentage consisting of Blood Elves and Blood Elf half-breeds at the target timeframe, it was determined that this race would be most likely to succeed at infiltration. Stylistic differences include Bronze Dragon wing mounts, a tail expansion port, dramatic scarring, and (if historical records of Blood Elves are accurate for this time period) a reactively morphic reproductive system. The voice modulator on this unit has a distinct dialect that can only be described as having an Austrian accent; who or where Austria is is a mystery lost to the time/space continuum.

He's a good man. Probably one of the more normal people I've ever encountered. And I nearly lost my teeth when I tried to bite his face off. Some kind of metal under there.

Still, we had a good laugh about it, and then went on a killing spree, where we fought another type of creature from his world. The ensuing horse chase led to Blackrock Mountain, where the enemy was submerged in lava.

Swordsenegger also fell in the lava, seemingly on purpose. I tried to convince him not to, but with a look of assurance, he simply smiled at me and said "I'll be back."