Zelaine Evershine

Zelaine Evershine

Full Name: Zelaine Nesseriu Evershine

Nicknames: Zel, Zee, Bitch, Mommy

Date of Birth: 56 B.D.P. (Years Before Medivh’s Opening of the Dark Portal).

Race: Sin’Dorei

Hair: Golden Blonde

Skin: Pale White

Eyes: Emerald Green

Height: 6’1

Weight: 125 lbs

Place of residence: Silvermoon City

Place of Birth: Evershine Estate, Outside Silvermoon

Known Relatives:

Suriane Evershine: Father, Deceased – Murdered.

Amaria Evershine: Mother, Deceased – Died in Child birth.

Leoren Evershine: Brother, Alive

Skaef Evershine: Son, Alive in Hiding

Amariae Evershine Daughter, Alive in hiding

Religion/Philosophy: Powerful follower of the Arcane and originally the principals of Dalaran. Later philosophy is centered around distrust of non-Sin’Dorei and more-so distrust of anyone but Leoren.

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: N/A

Enemies: Humans most of all, most members of the alliance, brutish people, anyone lacking in respect.

Likes: Increasing her natural talent, casual conversation with smart people.

Favorite Foods: High class food. She has a very discriminating taste and has many acquired tastes.

Favorite Drinks: Aged wine

Favorite Colors: Red

Weapons of Choice: She mostly sticks to Staves and wands but she is in ownership of the Evershine family Runeblade named “Anu’talah” which means Sundeath in Thalassian.

Dislikes: Uneducated brutes without manners, People that underestimate her

Hobbies: Tailoring and Enchanting, research of the arcane

Physical Features: Zelaine is a beautiful woman, even by blood elf standards. She has brilliant golden hair that looks like silk draped over her shoulders. Her eyes are very passionate and intense. Her skin is without blemish or scar showing no signs of manual labor. The air around her pops and cracks with arcane energy. She wears very elegant crimson and gold robes. Her neck is adorned with a large glowing nexus crystal pendant. She wears many rings with a multitude of colorful gems on them. She gives off the scent of fresh peacebloom and jasmine.

Special Abilities: Zelaine has a natural talent for the arcane, she can master powerful spells without much effort.

Positive Personality Traits: Regal and well mannered, very intelligent, fearless in battle, kind and giving once she knows a person.

Negative Personality Traits: Slight racism (Not to be mean just the way she was raised), ignorant of some less cultured customs, can be very absolute about subjects most things viewed as black or white.

Misc. Quirks: Zeliane’s kindness and ignorance in some cases leads to her saying things she doesn’t mean. She is mildly obsessive compulsive and an intense academic.

Played by What Famous Person: Helena Bonham Carter

Theme Songs: “Almost Easy” by Avenged Sevenfold ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8CJZny1as )

History:

Childhood (Age 1-9): Zelaine was the second child born into the Evershine family, a family who was famed for their arcane affinity. Her father could trace his family back to Dath’Remar Sunstrider. Zeliane had the misfortune of being the death of her mother. She had a lot of pressure put on her from her father to excel in her arcane training being his last child and with her brother, Leoren’s lack of arcane talent. Zeliane did not disappoint. She had a great gift and far exceeded the natural talent and potential for greatness then had ever been seen in the Evershine family.

Formal Education (Age 9-23): Zelaine was sent to Dalaran to further her training. She was hailed as a prodigy and soon became the talk of the city. She excelled in all of her classes and was soon learning with magi in their late 80s and 90s. She became a very powerful mage. She was very upset when her brother was cast out of Dalaran. She was always a supporter of his and tried to help him but her pleas fell on deaf ears. She pleaded with her father to be understanding but he, like the leaders of Dalaran, refused to hear her and he was disowned. During this time Zelaine’s father died in an event that is dripping in lies and cover-ups. Zelaine received all of the family fortune and the estate and the family runeblade “Anu’talah”. (The only thing in the family that she still has)

Agent of Dalaran (Age 24-26): Zelaine soon became a member of Dalaran’s fighting force. She joined a group of arcane users soon after her training was complete. She built quite a name for herself and soon was a member of a Special Forces squad. She became friends with an elf named Tsavong Blackstar. The two of them forged the secret police in Dalaran, to take care of issues that the Kirin Tor didn’t want in the books. They gained a small name for themselves during Dalaran’s successful war with Storm.

The Kirin Tor (Age 26-28): Zelaine soon left the squad in the hands of Tsavong and went on to be inducted as a lower ranking member of the Krin Tor. She did not have much influence in the organization but she did take time to learn from her peers. Around this time Zelaine’s father, Suriane, was found murdered in the Evershine household. It was attributed to a band of trolls but the murderers were never found. Zelaine became the only benefactor of the Evershine fortune. News reached Zeliane at Dalaran and she soon sent out messengers to find her Brother and tell him of the news. She had been out of contact with him for some time and he was not easy to get to. After 2 months word finally reached Leoren and Zelaine’s brother returned home. When Leoren arrived Zeliane offered him half of the estate which, to her dismay, he turned down. Leoren was soon off again as he left for the human lands to the south. Zelaine took her fathers place in the political scene of Silvermoon but spent most of her time in Dalaran.

The First and Second War (Age 28-35 ): Zelaine was in a state of shock as was the rest of Dalaran when the portal was opened. She wanted to go join the members of the alliance to fend off the horde. She was not able to see much combat in the first war to her dismay. While her friend Tsavong gained a name as a hero of the alliance she did a lot of administrative and planning of battles instead. She became an excellent tactician due to her studious nature.

Zelaine saw more action during the second war because it came to her. She defended Dalaran when the horde attacked it. She faced off against Teron Gorefiend when he attacked Dalaran. The battle was rather impressive but ended with Zelaine defeated. Gorefiend left her at deaths door continuing on with his mission. She spent much of the rest of the war healing her wounds…studying the books of Dalaran that she could find, plotting her revenge on the death knight who brought her such shame.

Between the Wars (Age 35-54): Zelaine didn’t do much of note between the 2nd and 3rd war. It was mostly spent learning. She became a follower of Kael’thas Sunstrider. His vigor and outgoing nature was rather infectious. She studied much and made some attempts to find her brother to little or no avail. She did not battle much during this time, instead attempting to gain as much knowledge as possible and helping Dalaran rebuild from the horrors of the 2nd war.

The Third War (Age 55-58): The third war came as a time of change and personal crisis. After the fall of Silvermoon Zelaine left Dalaran, the only real home she had known, to join Prince Kael in the rebuilding of their empire. She did the trivial tasks that were assigned to the elves in that time with anger and disappointment. When Kael and the rest of his army were captured and sent in prison Zelaine was stuck. When the escape occurred Zelaine was left behind. The event caused her to loose much faith in her prince and in her old friends of the alliance.

Captive (Age 58-60): Zelaine spent the next years as a captive of the alliance. She was moved from the Dalaran prisons due to the fact that she had friends in the Kirin Tor who would have tried to gain her release. She was transported on prison ships pretty constantly to prevent her escape or rescue. Zelaine became very weak during her time in captivity. She was bound with arcane devouring shackles slowing draining her strength. Leoren finally found her. She always knew that he would eventually. When he boarded the ship and began slaughtering the humans onboard the ship’s captain ordered Zelaine killed. She felt the dagger slide into her back just as Leo burst through the door. He picked her up and took her back to shore. By all intensive means she was dead but by some means, possibly Leo’s will alone, he brought her back. Zelaine has never fully recovered her strength from the incident.

Currently (Age 60+): After her rescue, Zelaine sought out a way to reclaim her strength. Leoren was oft too busy to be that crutch Zelaine needed. He tried and was a good brother to her but she needed something else. She eventually sought out The Grim. The no tolerance policy they had for athe Alliance appealed to her, she wanted revenge for what she had suffered in their captivity. As time went on the cruelty of the Grim made her more and more cruel and less and less of sound mind. She sought comfort in the arms of many. Cessily, and Lascivious, Mistress of the Grim became the main attempts. Neither worked our either because of them harsh and distant, or more interested in another. Each attempt at comfort seemed to bring only more pain.

Meanwhile her brother had been arrested on trumped up charges. With the aid of many he was freed and the events led to the creation of The Raven Cross. Zelaine decided to follow her brother, abandoning the Grim, in his new venture. Perhaps being close to family was what she needed. That closeness never really happened. Leoren was a different person then when they were close. He was harder, harsher, and had created a new family and support system that did not necessarily include Zelaine. She became jealous of Leoren's relationship with a woman named Anorah, she was no longer the only apple of her brothers eye. Zelaine then decided to rejoin the Grim. She put all her energy into the destruction of the enemies of the Grim. Her blood-lust was sated but she still did not feel whole. She sought out a close companion to be with finally. First in Nymare, then in Lovely, and finally with Baron Skafloc. He was good and gentle and everything she could hope for. Except he did not truly belong to her. She was able to beg and plead and manipulate him enough so that he spent one night as her's but that is all he could really offer her. That one night resulted in a pregnancy.

Zelaine gave birth to twins. Skaef, named for Skafloc's Grandfather, and Amariae named after her mother. Near this time Skafloc vanished from the world. Zelaine was left with 2 children to raise on her own. She decided to hide them away, far from the Allaicne, or the Grim, or anything that could threaten them. She spent the next few years being a mother to her children, hidden away at the Evershine Family's summer home. However when the children were old enough to take care of themselves she decided she needed to be something other than just a mother. She needed strength again, she needed another purpose. So she left the safety and comfort of the home she had build and rejoined the world. The world had changed while she was gone. Many familiar faces had vanished. She once again sought out The Grim to help forge her back into the warrior she once was.

Stories involving Zelaine

A Night at the Ball

Light and Darkness at the World's Edge

Sacrifices

Death of a Blood Knight ( The Trial of Sir Leoren Evershine )

The Charity of Tyrnea Maldeth

The Brood of Zelaine

She'd Never Hurt Me...(ADULT)

Bond

Journals by Zelaine

Musings of a Pyromancer

Inescapable

Always another

Crystalized Dreams

WoWScrnShot_031208_184119.jpg

She has grown into a beautiful woman, and both our parents would be proud. Zelaine always had excelled at everything that I could not in our youth, and never once did she lord her accomplishments as so many mages I had known were custom to. She was more kind and loving to me than any brother could have asked for, and her constant support was a pillar of strength in those uneasy times.

There's a darkness in her that I've witnessed in recent years that I had never even imagined she could be capable of bearing, and I know I am more than partially responsible for it. My failure as a brother has surely caused her much grief over the years, something I feel nothing but the deepest of remorse over. When I look at her I cannot help but be reminded of a time I'd rather leave forgotten, but I will never stop loving her and she will always be my dear little sister. I haven't always been the best brother in the past but I promise I will do right by her and make amends. I'd give my life to do so. May the light have mercy on any who crosses her, for I will show them none.

Omigawd! Z is like totally my favorite elf-type person. She's like totally friendly and helps me using her awesome enchanting powers! And she's a total sweety! Totally!!!

Oh, and she's a totally awesome mage! Like walking death and junk!

I believe I met her the night of the ball... She was with Cessily. Seemed to be a nice women, although I do not believe we talked much. A pity, she seemed more intelligent than some of the... others... that were there.

Zelaine is very intelligent, polite, and even protective of her older brother... which I very much like about her, though I still do not know her as well as I probably should. There is, however, something very understated about her, I think... something I cannot quite put my finger on.

If she is anything like her brother, she has my respect. Also, she seem a bit *ahem* close, to Cessily, who I think could use the attention. Have not seen ehr in battle yet, and I rarely see her in the tavern anymore. Still, good enough person.

I met Zelaine last night. I can't say whether or not we will be friends, but I know that she understands what I have attempted to do for her brother and her house. I can only hope that she will see the truth in things, and even if she is but an observer, find a way to make things right. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

"I fear for her if she has such a taste in women to be in love with Cessily of all people. But then, Blood Elves will always be a mystery to me. I hope she's anything like her brother. But we've only met in passing."

Our first couple of meetings have been more...interesting...than I have expected.

She seems to care for the same people I do, and they for her. I hope I can speak to her in more depth, in calmer times, so that I may feel the same.

There is something I respect tremendously in Zelaine Evershine. It is hard to place a name to it but the nearest thing that comes to mind is self assurance.

From the few times we have spoken she was polite, cheerful and respectful, in spite of the history between her brother and I. This tells me she is not one to forge preconceptions based upon other's opinions, but follows her own instincts and reserves her own judgement. An admirable trait that I am sure earns her many friends.

Zelaine. Wicked to the core, but there is a kindness, a vulnerability, in her that has won my heart. But I'm afraid to save her from my lord I must break hers. For once in my life the prospect of inflicting pain brings me no joy.

Her apology was short lived and she seems to find me as someone she wants to torment and kill. She is psychotic, but out of respect for one I care for deeply, I will not engage in her barbs of words any longer.

She will probably try to kill me again im sure...

Its been some time, but my feelings on Zelaine haven't changed. I still respect her, and yet now I also care for her. She is dear to me, and I will do what I can to ease her sorrows and make her happy.

Yes...This will probably cause trouble...But not because of anything she or I are doing. I hope to be friends with Zelaine for quite a long time.