Drinn

Drinn Sel`Quar

He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, rolling a pair of dice between slim fingers. "Saw her briefly in the company of the Wolf. Quick-witted and clearly deadly, that much is obvious... but something about her left me a little cold. I suppose that could change if I knew her better, but I'm not too sure if I wish to let her within stabbing range..."

As I predicted, Drinn has come into her own. She now answers to no one.

I do not pretend to understand the machinations of the dreadweavers in the Grim. Perhaps Drinn's growing power was a threat, and rightly so.

In the midst of all the changes going on lately, that husband of hers, Atticuss, has been cool, calm and collected. Maybe that's what she sees in the old corpse...He's not even ordering me about like he used to, so I've been able to cease fantasizing about clubbing his face in. He's a nice sort, really.

Deathshadow came along as well. He's a formidable priest, and could easily best me. I've fought alongside him often, yet I don't know what his goals are. I'm keeping my eye on that one.

And then there's me. I only know that I completely trust Drinn in battle. But there's some hidden reason I follow her...let's call it a hunch.

I dunno wat da 'ell 'appened... but I do know dat I be disappointed in da results. Just when I was startin' ta enjoy killin' wit dis one more she ain't no Grim anymore.

*shrugs* Eh... I ain't one ta judge on 'avin ta do what ya need ta, an I gots no quarrels wit 'er. Long as 'er blades ain't pointin my way, we will get along just fine.

I met Drinn for the first time the other night. She asked me to help her defend Orgrimmar against Malanori's group. I did my job well, although it hardly seemed fair to keep hammering them into the ground. Still Drinn was right...They were on our territory. They had to be shown the door.

I respect her leadership abilities, and I will fight with her should she ever ask me again.

I can't believe I have not spoken of Drinn, yet.

She helped me when I needed help the most. I am indebted to her beyond words. She and her wolves gave me hope, and I can only hope that someday she will ask me to return the favor.

I was not present for her...departure.

The specifics of the encounter do not concern me.

She fights.

The death of the Alliance is facilitated by her very presence.

I suppose that is the highest compliment I can pay her.

I found our time in the Basin in one another's company...

...acceptable.

There's more to this Sin'Dorei than meets the eye. Grim or not, she has my complete trust and I know I can depend on her if the need arises. I still frequently delve into the battlegrounds under the lead of this wrecking machine.

"Drinn oh Drinn.....Causing trouble in Stormwind as usual. She makes a good partner being that were in the same 'trade'. Her finesse and expertise matches my own. I soon look forward to working on more missions together....

"Of course I know Drinn. Well..."

Filora pauses, debating what to say.

"She doesn't open up very easily, so, it's not like I know her very well. She thinks she knows me pretty well, though."

She tilts her head.

"How well does anyone really know each other?"

"An interesting woman to say the least." Naheal nods. "Quick to anger, but quick to calm if the transgression against her is a small one."

Lupinum looks up from his drink. "Drinn? She is my better - an example of how to be Grim. Been gone for a spell, almost forcing me to grow again..." he chuckles and finishes his beer.

"Unmatched in her genius in battle, it's an honor to step into the fray with her."

"Worthy o' respect, not only fer 'er quick wit an' skill on tha battlefield, but she's also onna tha few Grim I'd trust at me back." Cobrak states, cleaning his rifle as he inspects it. "Heh, also gives a good weddin' speech."