Drinn

Drinn Sel`Quar

Full Name: Drinn Sel`Quar

Nicknames: There are a handful of ways people address her; “Pink skin”, “little elf”, “pain in the ass” – Her title amongst the Grim is 'The Tactician'.

Season of Birth: Fall.

Age: The elven equivalent of 28 human years. (The age info out there didn’t make me happy enough to stick with a solid number.)

Race: Sin'dorei.

Hair: Inky blue-black, usually kept up in a tight pony tail.

Skin: Paler then the typical Blood Elf.

Eyes: A darker green-blue.

Height: Around 5’6 feet.

Weight: 110 pounds wet.

General Description: Drinn hasn’t totally broken the mold when it comes to her elven heritage – her features angular and ears almost comically long and pointed. She’s small but lengthier then the typical frame with leaner, long muscles suited for a Rogue.

Misc. identifying marks:

Both ears are pierced twice close to the tips, adorning simple silver rings.

Tattooed over her left wrist are red Sin'Dorei markings.

If someone managed to get her out of her armor (sorry not going to happen), they would notice a prominent scar at the base of her right arm where it meets her shoulder.

Place of residence: Originally Quel'thalas (she’s not much of a formal city girl) then Silvermoon as she advanced in training. She and Atticuss had taken up some place in secret far off the coast but spends little time there in Atticuss' absence. Since returning she is now mostly found settled in her garrison with the comfort of snow and wolves.

Place of Birth: Quel`thalas.

Known Relatives: Linnal (mother - deceased), Thandrel (father)

Religion/Philosophy: Drinn has little interest in the arcane and quietly finds the addiction her people share with it nothing less then weakening, if not disgusting, while having a private addiction to a substance known as Crystal Black. She remains in every form an aggressive nihilist, only interested in the things that are currently affecting her at that given time.

Group/Guild affiliation: The Grim

Guild Rank: Dreadweaver

Enemies: Any who at some point can’t be used to serve a purpose. Has an extreme dislike for Humans and most Night Elves.

Favorite Foods: Blood meat, fruits with honey.

Favorite Drinks: Water works best.

Favorite Colors: Blues.

Weapons of Choice: Poisons and all things pointy.

Dislikes: Humans, Night Elves.

Hobbies: Poisons, flower picking, rabble rousing.

Special Abilities: Gymnast like qualities.

Positive Personality Traits: Dedicated with a do or die attitude, being able to read the situation; while loving to be the one pulling the right strings in every situation she prides herself on knowing when to antagonize.

Negative Personality Traits: Cocky, insensitive at times.

Misc. Quirks: Has fancied the idea of keeping no real attachment to anyone or anything but actually tends to be protective over those she’s decided are worth caring about.

Snorts often.

History: Upon joining the Grim she quickly made friends with one of her fellow rogues, Skumm, now known as Atticus. Through their friendship she developed her skills and her hatreds. Together they left the fold to pursue their own means. During one of Atticus' many disappearances she has struck out on her own for several years. Finding no answers she returned back to find Atticus and rejoined the Grim. Since then she has busied herself where she belongs, the battlefield.

l3mkpzT.jpg

((Char pic done by the amazing Muju.))

Drinn,

I don't really know what to say. Even in my mind the things I feel for you are messed up, and I can't quite understand what they are. For once, you are my most hated rival, the one I'll never beat. However, you are the person I love the most, to the point I would give up anything so to make you happy. I really don't know what to say, for in between these two extremes we were friends, lovers, dueling partners and so much more. And I'm afraid of what the future has in store for us, for this love I feel is now a pain in my chest, the fear of having you hate me too great to bear...

You know me better than anyone. Better than any lover, than my parents, even my mother... And you know I'll be here for you until the end of times...

Yeah, is something like this, what I feel for you...

Forever Yours, Cessily.

She needs to stop staring at me when I exercise. Me not that kind of Orc!

Actually, I have not seen her in some time. Probably off with that scum Visar. Bad decision, on her part.

I do not know her well... but I know of her. I heard things that made me think she was not the smart mouthed brat she can be... but it seems she is that indeed.

She holds influence over my dearest friend, and in turn causes great torment... willingly or not.

Mark my words - the next person who tries to steal my Drinn will crawl away with so many scars on their face that women will retch and men will openly weep when they see them.

A slight furrowing of slender, ebon brows accompanied by a porcelain-toned face framed by raven locks pulled back by a jewel-encrusted headband. A pert nose turns the woman's expression with a potent gleam of serpentine emerald irises beaming towards the interviewer. At the mention of a certain Drinn, her crimson lips part to share but a few words of her own experience.

"Drinn. Questionable thing. Someone from The Grim, whom I have little contact with. I tolerate her enough, even with the slight haughty and belittling attitude she seems to give off. I believe she merely distrusts me. Most likely over terms of Cartel, as most of them do not."

A promising individual, for one not blessed by undeath. I find her bloodlust quite amiable. Suprisingly, though it would seem she is quite taken by combat, she keeps a level head and knows what the hell she is talking about, a trait not found in most fighters these days, and especially not in one of her particular style. She leads a powerful host of warriors, it would seem, and is currently my main public tie to the Grim. I would like to keep it as such.

Crossed paths wit' her again tonight, when I responded to da reports of an assault on Silvermoon. Ah seen her at a lot of da other battles when we fought by da Grim's side. She's smart, not doubt about it. And vicious too. She knew as much as I did dat da reports of an assault on Orgrimaar were a ruse to draw defenders away from Silvermoon. And she carved dem a new one when we were proved right and da Alliance force made a second attack.

And she also probably da only one who knows I disobeyed da General's order and stayed in Silvermoon while he rushed da troops off. And I'm not sure I'm likin' havin' ta trust her wit' dat.... She scares me enough as it is, even wit' out dat t'rown into da mix

*He crosses his arms, biting his thumb, his brow furrowing.*

Hn... I have'nt seen that face since that incident with The Cartel in Silvermoon...

She's got a hot temper, but she's an honorable girl though, I'll give her that.

There may be those who question her abilities. "A picnic?" they ask. I say "She got the job done. Step back and watch her lead."

Two paths, one body, so frustrating.

Drinn is my leader and a rising star among the Grim. Like myself, she is one of the few sin'dorei I've encountered who is not gossipy, vain and vapid, and obsessed by the trappings of their so-called aristocracy. You won't find her sporting fancy titles, and claiming to be descended from this or that noble House.

She extremely driven, and has been known to push me past the limits of sleep and hunger. She never asks me to do something she would not do, and is the sole person that I can...(say it!)...submit to when asked. Anyone else who barks orders at me will quickly get clubbed on the head. (Excepting the Artificer...his ways are more subtle than most, you follow his will without even realizing it. I wonder how he does that...)

Drinn is talented and has a lot of promise, if only she would gain the confidence to fully step out from Atticuss' shadow. Atticuss tried to be the Hand of the Grim, and failed. I don't care about his flimsy excuses. You are or you aren't. Simple as that. Drinn is succeeding where he is not - when she finally realizes this then nothing can stop her.

Hmm... I don't tink I evah really gots ta see dis one witout Skumm around 'er. Found 'er last night playin' round with Cessily an' some othahs outside da elf city. Practicing der fightin. Seems dis girl an' even da loudmouth Cessily both be improvin' much, an' rusty ol' Anaie was taught a bit of a lesson.

All fer da good o'course.. opened up me eyes a bit. I been fightin' so many damned naga an' othah creatures dat I be gettin' a bit lax in me Alliance killin. Dis one worked wit me ta show me some tricks... it be a lot different fightin' like dis den I be used ta... an' I tink with a bit o'practice I kin be back ta bein' dangerous again.

Anyways, I be gettin long winded. Dis one ain't as bad as she used ta come across. She almost makes me not wanna kill 'er 'usband one day. I'll be spendin' more time wit 'er fer sure.

Janith- Eh... she and Ma'am had an intense verbal fight in SilverMoon the other night. I do not know why they dislike each tother so much... they are both strong females... *thinks* Maybe since they are both like that they have to see who is alpha over the other? *Gets and odd look on her face and wanders away deep in thought.*

*chuckles softly and glances at the paper* MOST Night Elves....*he idly sets the paper down and vanishes into the shadows from which he had come* Now tell me some things I don't know.

"Drinn. Aye, I knew 'er briefly when we was inna Grim together. She's me boss, now, sort o'. She don' quite realize why I's 'elpin' 'er guild, but that's fine. She's a damned good leader onna battlefield. I'll follow 'er orders wifout question, long as she's leadin' me ter kill Alliance. Beyond that point, well... she'll 'ave ter beat me 'fore I do what she says outside the war."