Aest

Aest Ressan

*Rosalynd sat atop her warhorse looking out over the Royal Exchange on her patrol. As the stout little goblin scampered up, she looked downward for just a brief moment as it inquired about "Aest Ressan". She quickly turned her eyes back up, returning to scanning the area as per her post.*

"He fights next to me wearing the colors of the Mandate. A powerful and intelligent man. He's had my respect since I've first met him. I aim to learn as much as I can from him. He's a brutal adversary and has obtained a state of power I wish to harness for myself. I look forward to more of his guidance and training."

*She glanced down at the goblin, cutting him off from saying anything else.*

"Now if you will excuse me, I have a job to do. Peace through annihilation... and power to Silvermoon."

*Pulling the reins of her horse, she trotted off to her next post.*

"Dead? Aest Ressan is dead?" the Knight-Lord asked, shaking his head in disbelief. A hand rubbed at his jaw for a few moments, marking the onset of a heavy sigh, "if that is true, I suspect the same of Lady Du Coudray. The last I had known, they had planned to spend some time together - neither had been seen or heard from since."

Shaking his head again, the Sin'dorei turned around to walk away from the Goblin Reported, "terrible news indeed."

Stopping in his tracks, Elek peered back over his shoulder once the green-skinned journalist had spoken up again. Brows furrowed as eyes squinted in a hostile glare, the Knight-Lord turning around while folding his arms across his chest, "I assure you, Goblin, that I had no hand in the disappearance or presumed deaths of my ex-fiancée or her new lover."

"Make it quick. Or I'll be using you for practice."

Her tone was soild, quick, and to the point as she glared down at the goblin that had been annoying her. The goblin was quick to bring up Aest Ressan as she stopped the little greenie quickly to correct him.

"Lord Ressan and I are not lovers. And if I hear you say that again I will remove your tongue from your gapping hole you excuse for a mouth. -- Now. What is this you speak of? Dead? No. I refuse to believe such. It is true I have not heard much from my teacher while I have been training -- but Aest is resourceful and not one to be easily slaine.

Show me the body -- then perhaps I will entertain your words. The Grim are not so easily eliminated... nor are the sin'dorei."

Rosalynd turned her attention back to the apprentace she had been working with. A slight hint of worry and distress was apparent but it was clear she wished to filter it through her weapon and not speaking with the goblin reporter.

"Now be gone. Or you'll find your head decorating one of my spears."

*raises an eyebrow* Dead? Hunh. I can't say I'm sad to hear that. He was bloodthirsty and twisted from what little I've ever known of him. But a fallen Paladin is a fallen Paladin...