l3rokken4ngel

Rosalynd Du Coudray

She and I are more alike than I ever would have thought. I not only respect Rosa, but count her as a dear friend. I think people could learn a lot from talking to her.

And she looks damn sexy in her little Blood Knight uniform.

*purrs*

I let her down, and it's another notation on the growing list of people I failed.

Despite her childhood, no matter how much she wants to blame it for the pain she suffered, she is a child of the Light. She can hear the Song and its nuances. She knows something is wrong with M'uru.

I just wish I knew how to show her how to come back out of hiding.

"I have met this one only very briefly, but my impressions were strong. She is vivacious if not happy, willful if not skilled, and forceful if not passionate. Again, from my brief encounter with her, she strikes me as having a great deal of potential."

"The Lady Rosalynd... what to say." He cut an apple into seven pieces as he thought about it, grinning from the shadows. "I swear I glimpsed a crack in her cold armour. She should be careful, some of those ghastly backstabbing types tend to take finding weaknesses as a challenge."

"Ehh.." Akula tilts her head thinking, "I've seen 'er once, rantin' an ravin' 'bout some rouge. She seemed a bit... savage at da time." She shrugged.

"Lady Rosa?"

*A smile creeps to his face*

"An interesting individual, a powerful ally, and..."

*he pauses, trying to chooses is words carefully*

"Someone I know I can rely on no matter what."

<Aderas rubs his chin slightly, curious of how to respond.>

"She's a nice woman. I've run into her quite a few times in the past weeks, and she's very pleasant to be around.. if you're on her good side. Very wonderful woman, though.."

<Aderas ponders something more to say, but comes up at a loss.>

"I have had little interaction with this one. Our paths in the Grim barely crossed, and since I have seen her but at a distance, in Shattrath or helping the Defilers. Still, she strikes me as energetic and effective. I have heard naught but good about her."

Rosalynd? Haha... She is so quick to anger. Sure, sure, people may judge her by her pretty face, but underneath that sugar coated exterior lies a burning rage of the likes I've never seen. I envy the determination and grim resolve that I've seen her display in the past.

" Hmm. I have seen this lady before. I see her in the inn constantly. She doesn't like Dattias not one bit. I see them fighting all the time, and it makes me sad. I don't want them to fight anymore. Other than that she had been kind of nice when we spoke. She has nice hair too!"

"I've only spoken to her but once or twice.. only breifly. Rethsil seems to like her. Thats saying alot, so she can't be all that bad."

" Ah -my- Lady Rose. She is a very dear one to me, yes. She take good care of me when no one else would. She were kind to me, when no one else was. She save my life, I am in her debt. We are kindred spirits, her and I. Her pain is mine, and mine hers. I am her loyal friend and humble servant always "

I don't know why, but this one sends off.. Now, I don't want to say skanky.. But I honestly cannot come up with a better word. Perhaps it was just a bad situation.

I don't know why, but this one sends off.. Now, I don't want to say skanky.. But I honestly cannot come up with a better word. Perhaps it was just a bad situation.

((WHAT?! He made a comment about her clothes and she ran off to change into full plate! What's skanky about full plate?! lol Horrible! And she was being very respectable. Eladis's skank alert must be busted. ;P))

Anothah of dem damnable Knights... she seems ta be a fair woman, but I do be keepin' an eye on 'er choice of associates. Needs ta learn ta not let words sting as much as blades, an mebbe she will be fine... mebbe.

She does seem ta realize dat da snake wit da rattle making all dat noise is not 'alf as dangerous as da one dat ya tink is 'armless before it strikes...

She seemed so confident for a time, even going into Cristok's tournament, wielding what they call "the Light" But she seems less happy lately. I'd go and see what is amiss, but there is usually another elf present, scowling at the sight of an old Troll. And looking around Silvermoon, perhaps this is the elf way of things...

As weak as a sin'dorei could ever be.

She spends her nights crying at people's feet in Silvermoon City, pointing fingers and whatnot, blaming people for her own failures. Wearing a tabard of my Grim.

She is nothing but a shame for us, as Grim and as Sin'dorei.

Arte scratches the stubble on his face, smoke curling from his lips.

"Oy, I don't have much to say about Lady Rosalynd. She's Carmensita's doctor. A better upgrade from her previous. I'm grateful for all she's done for her."

He fidgets and leans forward, voice lowering slightly, "I get the feeling she doesn't care for me none. Something about the way she glares at me." He straightens and smirks. "Though I'm used to that look. Most nobles seem to practice it before leaving their manors I think..."