l3rokken4ngel

Rosalynd Du Coudray

((that's my girl))

((*big cheesey grin* Oh yea! You were like "What can I say, I have a thing for blue haired girls" (or something to that extent) and then I was like "What about dead ones?" and then I killed her. xD Hey... what can I say... Rosa isn't an alliance hippy hugger... and she really... REALLY hates night elves and humans (which she lovingly refers to as monkeys or apes =3).))

Hm... that sin'dorei in Ratchet eyeing that lesser, long eared... -thing-.

*Snickers to herself.*

How embarassing for yourself to be seen accompanying something such as her... pity. Your fool choice however...

((*big cheesey grin* Oh yea! You were like "What can I say, I have a thing for blue haired girls" (or something to that extent) and then I was like "What about dead ones?" and then I killed her. xD Hey... what can I say... Rosa isn't an alliance hippy hugger... and she really... REALLY hates night elves and humans (which she lovingly refers to as monkeys or apes =3).))

((Did she learn that from Tirael...? If not, I'm sure all those friendly visits to Astranaar and Westfall sure helped it.))

"Causing trouble without me I see....? My... that is rather disappointing. But glad none the less that you are spilling some blood... which reminds me... it has been a while since we have rolled some heads together my love... We must embark on some more travels soon, then... as soon as I get some time... whenever that will be. But night elves will die, among others, and it will be enjoyable, that is a promise."

Hm... that sin'dorei in Ratchet eyeing that lesser, long eared... -thing-.

*Snickers to herself.*

How embarassing for yourself to be seen accompanying something such as her... pity. Your fool choice however...

((Heh, Rand doesn't care enough about them to hate them except when they go out of their way to get into his. Other than that, as far as he's concerned, a nice pair of tits and long legs looks good on just about anything not 2-4 feet tall ;P ))

The goblins of Ratchet and Booty Bay say they're open to anyone to use them. She happened to be there and I was in a decently good mood.

*Rand shrugs again*

What she lacks in expierience and years, she makes up for in spirit and determination. She is relatively new to the Order of Blood Knights, this much I know. Yet still I've seen more courage in her to raise a weapon to fight for her beliefs than some whose years exceed my own by a large margin.

I would not be surprised if she one day proved herself to be a powerful arm of the Blood Knights.

We always seem to be in a hurry when we catch each other, but I must say I enjoy our short talks. One day we'll have to find some time to learn about each other. She is unlike most of the Sin'Dorei women I've encountered from the Grim, and I am happy to see that.

((Update:

New photo added. The orginal is posted along with a chibi on the Art Thread. The orginal is much larger so you can see the detail - and it looks a lot cleaner. X_x I had to make it smaller for the bio.

That is all! =3))

Woof woof, I'd like to dance with the dog again and show her how it's done. I can do it. Only gave me one chance without a demon. Imagine if you let me go all out! It would be wonderful, woof.

Woof woof, I'd like to dance with the dog again and show her how it's done. I can do it. Only gave me one chance without a demon. Imagine if you let me go all out! It would be wonderful, woof.

Dog? I thought we agreed that if I beat you in a duel that you couldn't refer to me by that name.

*grumbles a bit*

Use your demon, I do not care. And if you can't refer to me as Rosalynd, it's Rose. Not Dog.

Though you seem to be quiet good at barking. Do it often? Perhaps it's you who we should be refering to as dog.

*Rosalynd snickers.*

I'll dance with you Bir... anytime.

"Rosalynd Du Coudray?" Elek asked in response to your inquiry, trying to make sure he had heard you correctly. Looking aside for a few moments, a hand raised to rub his chin while he thought her over. "Well," he started, adding a nod, "first and foremost, she is a Blood Knight. I hear her training has been progressing very admirably, scoring high marks in her reviews."

"I believe I have heard her described as 'fearless', subject to 'bloodlust'. Granted, I have heard such things mentioned about myself; and for that, I am all the more interested and curious as to come to know more about her. They say she slips into a sort of wild frenzy, out there on the battlefield when the swings start flying and the blood begins to fill." His thoughts wandered to memories of his fearless and reckless charges into ranks of the Alliance, hammer in hand and blood in his eyes. Again he would nod, "I will have to see for my own; it would be a pleasure indeed if such rumors are true."

The next question stopped him while he was turning away to leave, the Sin'dorei Knight turning full around to address your latest inquiry. "Let the Lady Du Coudray make her own decisions, no? I simply wish to meet the girl, see for myself whom she is; please do not presume to conclusions so soon."

Your insistance brought a sigh, Elek shaking his head before rubbing his brow with a hand. "Alright fine... she is an attractive young woman. Yes, I have seen her several times around Silvermoon and the like. Perhaps I would be. Perhaps she would be. Perhaps neither of us will be. No more questions, if you mind."

She is a bit of a mystery... very secretive and seems to be reluctant. She can fight well though, and I enjoy the brief talks we have had together. I have my eye on her to make sure she is doing okay.

He nods in recognition of the name, a slight smile on his face.

"Yes I met her first long ago on a hill outside of Tarren Mill during a defense of the village against Alliance aggression. At the time she was barely more than a squire yet she showed fortitude and courage to aid in whatever way she could. I though at the time that she had big things in store for her future if that spirit stayed with her.

I was not disappointed. I lost track of her for several months but recently we crossed paths again several times. She has grown strong and confident from what I see. If more Blood Knights were like her I think there would be a far better relationship between the Farstriders and the Blood Knights in mutual support rather than rivalry.

She has my confidence.

Dunno what she expects of me. She's apoligizing one moment then hating me the next. I think I'm seeing a pattern. I dunno though, she seems sad. Seems every lady likes ta' talk to me about love, so I gave her the talk. Maybe I'll hang around.. but she doesn't seem to enjoy me much. All over a few words, too..

"Rosa? Ahhh..."

Xaraphyne looks away, rubbing her head as she tries to think of what to say.

"...Well, she and I get along pretty well. She's real nice. Hehe, putting Cpike in a robe with her help was fun. When I don't think about it, gettin' along with her just comes natural."

She blinks at a question from the goblin interviewer.

"Think about what? Uh, nothing! It was just a figure of speech."

Selash:

She's an interesting one, and I got to talk with her briefly today in Booty Bay. When I first met her in Silvermoon though, she seemed somewhat distracted by my presence... I wonder why...

((By the way, the song is Xepher by Tatsh from Beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY, just so you're aware. :P))

Rosie is alright by me. Like myself, a little more down to earth than our fellow blood elves. Enjoys some of the finer things and dresses to the nines when not in battle, but then again not overly boastful, vain or snobby.

She has a real taste for alliance blood, and when she finally chooses once and for all which way she is going to focus her talents, she will be a force to be reckoned with. I have enjoyed fighting by her side.

"It's the chick that killed that Night Elf on the boat! I should say now... Nuts to her! She lived! HA!"

*Rand grins, obviously joking a bit.*

"First impressions aside... she's actually quite interesting and fun. I think she's the only one other than Illiyana to keep Rethsil in line, and has a talent for keeping people guessing.

...That and I embarressed her in front of Skafloc on accident, but she can't hold it against me because I was RIGHT."