Hellista

Photograph Avatars

Yeah it looks cool! One cause first when I saw it I thought she was looking that way ----> and down. But more looking at it a pupil formed looking at the viewer. I'm not sure where her eyes are looking their following me!

Also love the advice Nym *rubs his hands together* now its time to play around a little bits more, ah yes me thinks so.

<3 Nym's new avatar.

She needs an ear. Yar. But I need to feel better. Double yar.

WTB Chicken soups and cuddles.

Edit: and yeah, the shrinking of the picture kinda fudged out the ring around her iris. I should prolly do something about that... or something... yeah... blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x.x

((

Setrema can handle the pretty ones.

I tried on Tsa's, and got halfway done

before I turned it into her offering ice cream

to a dead frozen human woman.

))

For drastic skin tone changes, I will select everything I want to change, AKA, the skin, feather the selection slightly then copypasta to a new layer. Then I take said layer and use the Hue/Saturation and play with the settings. If I need a mixed color, I will takethe selection of the skin on a new empty layer, drop a color, then play with the blend layer settings.

Orcs = Green Hue/Sat with Brown overlay.

generally what I do is ill blend away any blemishes or something i don't want showing on the original picture, then i did a new layer and went with brush opacity in most cases as the skin tone wasn't so drastic. however we hads to do mae's with a little more color which presented teh problems. yeah. i like the eye glows i'm getting <3 did kia not see the one i tried for her?