Hellista

Photograph Avatars

I guess I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Vilmah, Evanthe, and a few others are doing it. Casting actresses as their characters and making cool avatars.

Here is Hellista, and Alicia Witt is who I think would be good to portray her physically. Picture that face, with Luna's voice from the Harry Potter movie, and you have a good idea of my evil warlock.

It's interesting, but I are the suck when it comes to artistic talent (which I thought I shared at DragonCon).

I make a mean stick figure though.

But Hellista is pretty... for a cannibal! :)

My girl.. Patricia Velasquez. She almost always plays the evil lady. There's something about her face that screams "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP", even when she's smiling.

Vil made this for me from Cillian Murphy. I picked him 'cause his character in Batman Begins was just the kind of bastard I was looking for. But... I dunno, he's too "muffin" looking to have that babyface on all of Q's posts, compared to the actual model from the game, but I did toss it into his bio.

colorlh6ec6.jpg

My girl.. Patricia Velasquez. She almost always plays the evil lady. There's something about her face that screams "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP", even when she's smiling.

Too bad Ninorra's a pansy!

Too bad Ninorra's a pansy!

Pansy my ass, she's a pregnant woman hopped up on hormones. She'll likely burn the skin off of someone who tries to take her pickles and ice cream.

..and Chingaso, any of those girls would work. Any of them but Kiera Knightly, who I like to call the "walking corpse".

And Victoria Bechkam is made of plastic...

My pic is some random person on an avatar site. The black nail polish caught my eye and the way she's posed just screamed 'Evanthe'.

Now, if only the lipstick had been blood red. It would have been perfect.

Pansy my ass, she's a pregnant woman hopped up on hormones. She'll likely burn the skin off of someone who tries to take her pickles and ice cream.

Psh, and then afterwards she'll fall sound asleep cuddling her beloved plush Alliance. Boo!

Q hasn't found out yet, but I still haven't decided whether he's going to berate Ninorra until her ears bleed or give her the ultimate cold shoulder. Probably the former.

Not that this has anything to do with photograph avatars, except that Ninorra's should totally be a Cabbage Patch kid or Daveigh Chase or something.

I mock!

Qabian's just jealous because he's not Ninorra's gal-pal anymore. He was such a crappy friend she traded him in for a dwarf!

He was never her friend. He was her only source of insidiously correct information and appropriately efficient guidance. She shunned him. Now she will have to live out her life in misery as a calm, rational, completely non-psychotic defender of justice. Or something. *grin*

Awesome job, Vilmah! I had actually considered Christina Ricci for Hellista, and then when I saw that pic I was like "OMG Evanthe!" Glad to see you could morph it real quick! But you gotta do the eyebrows!!! And the ears!!!

Hehe.

Hai2photoshop or something, make it blood red!!!! *issues demands* and dont think you went unotticed in shattttttt... I was just reading furry comix

Suuuure, I see how it is. Comics > emoting cross faction is Shattrath? *sniffle*

About the lips- my photoshop skills are extreemly lacking. I just got it not too long ago and am kinda teaching myself as I go along.

And Hellista- I love it! I'll work on that tonight.

Edit: Geez, Awesome Vilmah! That's perfect!

Thanks both of you!