Skallagar

Yusegar

*sighs* How many times do I have to tell you goblins. Yusegar and me DON'T get along. Started with him throwing a bomb at me, then with him calling me dishonorable, and then with me becoming a knight in the service of the Dark Lady.

Okay, first? Ale isn't a way ta get clean. Dat settled, dis man on lots of ale can kill kittens wid'his gas. Naked an Drunk.. ju tink dat be bad, wait until da gas comes! I met him again later.. anoddah day.. He inna so bad when he dunna smell like ale nones (nor be releasin' it).

Iffan he gots his clothes on? He be interestin'.. iffan he gots'em off? Cover ju nose.

"I believe I met this one once... a friend of Thoraggar's. I never got a chance to speak with him much. A pity I do not see more young warriors like him in the Horde though."

Rannoch smiles a friendly bovine smile.

Today I saw an orc splashing about in a fountain in Silvermoon. I slipped up on him from behind and covered his eyes. It was not Yusegar afterall, and think I may have frightened him. I miss Yusegar, and I hope he will be home soon.

Where the hell did he go? I need a person to test my strength against, Yusegar was always the stronger opponent, so I decided why not test my power against someone who used to kick my ass? He better not be off on some forsaken mission that will bring him glory and make me look like an even worse person

THAT will piss me off.

Today I saw an orc splashing about in a fountain in Silvermoon. I slipped up on him from behind and covered his eyes. It was not Yusegar afterall, and think I may have frightened him. I miss Yusegar, and I hope he will be home soon.

((hahaha, you rock))

Slaid frowns slightly, tilting her head to the side.

"You know... I haven't seen Yuse for a long time..."

Her ears droops slightly.

"Perhaps he's found other people to throw sticks of dynamite at."

"He's exactly what you'd not expect from a Death Knight. According to Diomades, he seems to have retained his previous personality very well."

The Tauren shrugs and smirks. "My concern is that he be a capable fighter, and thus far he's proven himself as such."

The Elf leans back on his Mechano-hog. The wild combustion of the engine causing massive noise as the fair Death Knight looks down at the goblin.

"He is an Orc. He has a sense of honor and strength that few of his kind still hold to. I have his back should he require it."

The goblin hops up and down scribbling notes down. "And the Orcies habits?"

The Elf leans back lifting his helm and sliding it snuggly over his narrow visage. "He drinks, a lot. Common ground I think there is between he and I."

"Harumph, I say!" Lysimachus flings his cane toward the reporter, scowling mightily. "A PERFECT example of what those hellers ought NOT to be. Proves to me," he snorts, retracting the apparatus back to his side, "that the Orcs as a nationality shall require a SIGNIFICANT degree of self-searching meditation."

"Would you, perhaps, sug-"

"NO FURTHER QUESTIONS!"