Skallagar

Yusegar

Full Name: Yuseger

Nicknames: Yuse

Date of Birth: Before the 'Rise of the Horde'

Age: Looks to be young to middle aged, though he is quite old.

Race: Orc

Hair: White, frosted into a crest.

Skin: deadened green

Eyes: Glowy Blue

Height: Tall for an Orc

Weight: Lean

Place of residence: The Grim Guzzler is the closest thing to a home.

Place of Birth: Draenor

Known Relatives: Uda the Beast (ex-lover), Konn (son)

Religion/Philosophy: Fights for redemption.

Group/Guild affiliation: The Raven Cross

Guild Rank: Bearer

Enemies: any who threaten friends or the Horde.

Favorite Foods: red meat

Favorite Drinks: Most forms of alcohol

Favorite Colors: Red, Black, Gold, Green

Weapons of Choice: Great Axe

Dislikes: weak willed, corrupt, over-civilized people. And Cats.

Hobbies: Engineer

Physical Features: His scars before his death remains, though he has undergone some tattooing and scarification. His stubble has grown into beard braided into a fork, and his warrior's topknot into a mohawk. His hair has gone completely white.

Special Abilities: Powers of the Death Knight

Positive Personality Traits: Loyalty, Valor, Courage

Negative Personality Traits: Can be a bit unforgiving. Also, while he does his best to hold his bloodlust in check, he can go a bit overboard. Like many warriors, he has his temper.

Misc. Quirks: Exercises often, never turns down a drink. At times he is ashamed of his appearance, reminded of his failures which led him to this fate.

Played By Henry Rollins

Theme Songs:

, Amon Amarth- Under the North Star

History:

Yusegar was born on pre-Horde Draenor, in lands farther to the North. The people there, assembled in a loose organization that can hardly be called a clan, refused to join the Horde. In response, they were wiped out. Yusegar slipped away, then a child, to live in the wilds. Years later, he walked into a Warsong encampment. Still not much more than a child, he held his own when challenged by a sentry. This impressed the Chieftain, and Yusegar was spared to fight for the Horde. He owed allegiance to no particular clan, simply joining onto whatever War Parties he could. He often camped near Oshug'un, so that he could better hear of when/where the fighting would be. He is known to have met with Ner'Zhul and Gul'Dan on at least one occasion. He was respected for his courage and savagery by those who knew him. He crossed the Dark Portal with the Blackrock Clan. Little is known of Yusegar from this point on. It can be assumed he fought with the Old Horde and evaded capture, as he surfaced again in the Barrens shortly after the death of Admiral Proudmoore. He stayed in the Barrens for a time, living and sleeping in the wilds, and was known to fight in defense of fellow Orcs when needed, but would usually vanish before thanks could be given. On full moon nights, he could be seen staring up into the sky from high hill tops. This could be where he got his nickname "The Wolf", although he will not acknowledge it.

He joined Sanctuary, seeking to battle for the Horde after a few years in the Barrens. He made friends, and was known for his guts in battle and wildness at parties. Those who knew him better would find him much kinder than his ferocious appearance would suggest. It was a time of great happiness for the Orc, but it was not meant to last. He left witn an expidition to the Undead lands of Northrend. He was head of a camp there, leading and fighting with the courage and savagery that was expected of him. He left one night to hunt for a Death Knight. A raiding party followed after him in the morning. Yusegar was attacked by many Undead and native Giants to the land, and despite the arrival of the Orcish Raiding Party, Yusegar fell to the Death Knight he sought. His body was cremated, his axe and horned helm sent to Sanctuary Hall. They rest on the mantle to date.

Unknown to the world, the Death Knight that slew Yusegar brought him back to serve the Lich King. Terrible in battle, Yusegar became a Death Knight himself, though he had to be watched to ensure he did not remember old battles. Finally, after years in service to the Scourge, Yusegar broke free of the madness of the Lich King and escaped Northrend.

Shortly after, he made contact with and joined the Raven Cross, holding true to the roots of honor and loyalty of his orcish heritage to continue to battle for the Horde.

Though sometimes prone to outs of what can only be called madness, Yusegar proved his resilience as he shook off the melancholy of Undeath to be a useful member of the Raven Cross. He was ever eager for battle, often one of the first to rise to defend Horde towns under attack, unleashing his newfound powers of the Death Knight upon the Alliance without an ounce of regret. He became a confident of Anorah, performing missions for her which ranged from reporting information to boarding the Alliance skyship an killing its captain. He added to the previous mission by hijacking it and bombarding the Argent Tournament Alliance with parchments of insults. He also took to the Goblin Arena's with relish, particularly (and unexpectedly) enjoying his paired gladiator buts with the small she-elf Izelle. He never perused promotion amongst the Cross, content to follow orders and kill. He is probably best known for his part in attacking the Alliance Brewfest, and exploding corpses.

He found an old flame in the Filthy Animal in Dalaran, though chose to avoid to her. It is perhaps an unfortunate decision, for he has yet to learn that Uda the Beast bore him a child named Konn.

Misfortune struck him one evening in late autumn. While high on one of the Crystal Peaks performing a ritual to honor those who've fallen to him in battle, he was attacked by Mundzuk and a warband of Scourge. He held his own, though in doing so he was forced to blow up his Gyrochopper to buy himself time. This caused an Avalanche which buried most of the Scourge, though Mundzuk escaped by taking Yusegar's parachute cloak. Yusegar faced the rush of frost and snow head on, roaring all the way. His hearthstone was thrown free with the Gyrochopper explosion, so he can neither be tracked down nor summon help. He lies now under many many feet of snow. But he did not perish. He simply waits...

ScreenShot_100709_151840.jpg

Stories

Blood and Thunder

Jailed

Birth of a Wolf

Blood of Angels

Land of Death

Fire and Ice

Ugly Conversation

Force of Nature

This was a fun lad to talk to. Very amusing anecdotes. Although I would recommend he avoid gnomes for the time being. Also, I'm dying to know what was in that note.

What note you ask? Well, thats a good question. One a certain beerfest goblin could answer I wager.

He's rather amusing, and knows how to tell a good story. If only he was more forthcoming with that note of his. Really, why drop hints if you're not planning on spilling the beans? Also, he should learn to hold his liquor a bit better.

Overall, I quite liked him.

I thought he and Bruce were charming enough, certainly fun to drink with... I think... I really cannot remember too much about that. He and... oh what was her name... Fuzzy?... he and Fuzzy were a great help. He claims he can bash things in his sleep.

Remind me never to try to wake him from a nap.

An upstanding orc. A bit quiet, but I'm sure he has his reasons. I look forward to seeing his potential grow in the training that lies before him .

Yusegar seems like a decent person. I have not fought alongside him but we have had a few pleasant conversations. He is a good ram racer, and tried to teach me once but... I am much better with fiery demon-horses than I am with furry, smelly beasts. *short sigh*

*Laughs* Oh, Yusegar, always bragging about how great he is at the Tavern. He may not be a match for a sin'dorei, but he surely is strong... for an orc. And quite the wiseman too, keeping things as simple as they get.

I met this orc last night, and he seems to be very nice. My translator told me that he thought I was nice as well. Perhaps when I learn the orcish tongue, we will be able to become friends.

*Scowls lightly*

"Oh, him? Yeah I know him... Not too well though."

*Slaid tosses her head, folding her arms over her chest with an aloof expression upon her face.*

"He's always bugging me in the oddest ways... like throwing a random stick of dynamite at me, just to see me jump. He's so weird!"

*She pauses for a moment and then tilts her head to the side with a perplexed sigh*

"Although, he isn't really dislike-able to me. He's alright, I guess."

Yusegar is a bit of an odd character. Always half dressed and doing some sort of strenuous activity. It's refreshing to see such drive.

I suppose I find him tolerable.

He needs to stay away from wyverns when he has plans for dinner. Unexpected crashes make him late and leave Beutha with many leftovers to cope with.

But when he smiles it makes it better. When he flexes it makes it much better. *blushes *

I'm telling you! Those were the best pair of pants I've ever worn in my entire life.. You'd better let me know if you see them!