Broxigan

Broxigan the Gray

"Broxigan the Gray? Of course I know him! He is a very honorable Orc, and does the name of his people proud." Amoola says sitting up straighter and adjusting her shawl.

"I owe him much. his honor and I think a good does of modesty might keep him from accepting my offer of repayment, I think that he understands that my honor will keep me from accepting that answer from him. Though, I would not be so rude as to argue that debt with him." She nods thoughtfully.

"I have nothing ill to say about him."

"I caught this one sitting at the bar of A Hero's Welcome... I found it rather amusing, considering all the times I've, how we say, BYPASSED the guards of the Filthy Animal for a drink."

Rohan grins, reflecting on his various visits to the 'Horde Only' bar.

"I had no problem with him... Fel, even sat and had a drink with him... Seemed civil enough."

Well...of course I know him. He's the one who let me into Sanctuary back when I was homeless and had nowhere to go. He always seemed really wise, and didn't speak a lot. It's for that reason I don't hate him for all the trouble that's stirred up. He must have a reason.

I wonder...does he still have Vee?

Still my best friend, and I don't care who knows. More loyal to Thrall than people give him credit for, but their opinions don't matter anyway. He'll always be one of us.

He betrayed his own kind, and that takes a great deal of courage, ...or stupidity, but he also betrayed Infection, clearly, it was the latter. His time is short. If he's lucky, we'll leave enough behind for someone to recognize. Vales stopped and pondered a moment before continuing.. No, I do not think he will be lucky at all.

"The Warboss after Vilmah went missing. He's got a good head on his shoulders and if Vilmah could trust him to lead Sanctuary, he has my respect.

It's regrettable that I think he began to play a more significant role in Sanctuary's affairs after I'd already greatly reduced my involvement in the guild. Otherwise I should have wanted to cross paths with him more. He seems an honourable ally."

[Gone. Retired. Transferred. Kaput. No more. Vanished. Dead. Whatever term you like to use, Broxigan and Lokrosh are no more and in the process of transferring off of TN. RIP green man, you were fun while you lasted.]