Broxigan

Broxigan the Gray

Full Name: Broxigan [the Gray] Lok'Rosh

Nicknames: Brox, Broxy, The Onyx Sun

Date of Birth: December 3

Race: Orc

Hair: Ashy-gray

Skin: Deep earthly brown with a hint of green.

Eyes: Pale gray

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 240 lbs.

Place of residence: Workshop in the southern mountains of Feralas.

Place of Birth: Stormwind.

Religion/Philosophy: Justice and peace.

Group/Guild affiliation: --

Guild Rank: --

Enemies:Righteous Hand, Infection, Raven Cross, Grim

Favorite Foods: Fruits.

Favorite Drinks: Water.

Favorite Colors: Gray?

Weapons of Choice: A well sharpened and balanced axe and a nice shield.

Dislikes: Large crowds, pointless violence, idiocy.

Hobbies: Sleeping, cooking, traveling.

Physical Features: One thing you notice first about this orc was his skin tone; a deep rich brown with a very slight hint of green. Scars literally covered his hands and arms, nearly up to his shoulder. Upon his left cheek was a long, ragged scar, reaching from his lip to his ear. His right arm is completely covered in tattoos.

In the recent days, his foot wear, if he even bothered to wear any sort, seemed to be fashioned after the Tauren or Troll style, the soles of his boots removed, his bare feet flat upon the ground.

Special Abilities: Ability to see by aid of the spirits.

Positive Personality Traits: Orcish Pride. Well spoken for an orc. Very loyal.

Negative Personality Traits: Orcish Pride. Quiet from time to time. Gullible. A little hot-headed when cornered.

Misc Quirks: None at the moment.

Played by What Famous Person: Samuel L. Jackson

Theme Songs: [Working on it.]

History:

Broxigan was one of the few orcs who was not corrupted by the blood of Mannoroth back on Draenor; before the Burning Legion corrupted his kind and turned it into the wasteland, known as Outland, that it is today.

Broxigan's father and mother were among the few who joined in with Durotan's Frostwolf clan in refusing the drink the fel-tainted blood that turned majority of the orcs into blood thirsty beasts of war. With this blessing, Brox seemed to be a bit different than most of the orcs. Some what more calm, level-headed, intelligent and well spoken; though his natural, primitive instincts surface from time to time.

The orc's clan were originally part of the Thunderlord Clan, a group of orcs that lived high in the jagged peaks of Blade's Edge. But when the clans were called together, the name lost all meaning. All fit orcs were to march through the Dark Portal that had been created on the dying peninsula to the east. His mother and his father were amongst those who gathered and prepared for War and a way off this dying world with promises of abundant life.

Unfortunately, the orcs only found opposition, death, gloom and war beyond the stone archway. Through the Marshes of the Black Morass to the forests of Elwynn, both of the orc's parents amrched, fighting any humans that stood in their way, hoping to find a place to call their own.

And soon enough, it appeared as though they had.

The human capital of Stormwind fell to the might of the Horde and the first victory in the new world had been claimed.

It was here that Broxigan was born, given the name of a friend to his parents and their Commander, Broxigan the Read Axe. An orc that many looked to for guidance in battle, a true inspiration for both of his parents.

No more than a few months later, the orcs pushed northward and before too long, the tides of war took both his mother and father away from him in a type of glory only an orc would respect.

One orc took the small child as well as a few others and fled the battlefields, fidning refuge in the mountains, away from the blood, the thunder, the death. Her name was Battlewail, the future Matron of the Orgrimmar Orphanage.

Years passed and the Frostwolves found refuge in the snow capped mountains of the Alterac, away from the Second War, away from the camps. Here, Broxigan was raised amongst other orcs by Battlewail, training, learning of their past, preparing to protect themselves from any who may find them.

The only one Broxigan could recall finding them was the blue eyed Orc named Thrall, soon to be Warchief. A shaman. A warrior. Someone who had been living amongst the humans.

Something hit the young orc, Broxigan, deep in the chest.

Stories Involving Broxigan

Journal

* A Crude, Leather Journal

* Vee Mark II System Reports File

* A Not-So-Crude Leather Journal

The Onyx Sun

* The Sun Will Rise

* To The Grim

* To The Raven Cross

* To Infection and the Forsaken

* High Noon

* Setting of the Sun

Stories

* A Weakening Mind

* So Close...

* The Dream

* A Slight Problem

* Two Birds with One Runestone: By Sabachthan

* Help Wanted: Doctor

* A Winter Veil Story

* A Journey of Spirits

* Vision Unlike Any Other

* Two Orcs, a squirrel and a Gnomish place

* Night of the Living Dead

* A Splitting Personality

* ...And the Winds Will Bring About a Change

* Guided by the Spirits

Righteous Hand Saga

* The Righteous Crusade

* For Honor, For Justice

* Blood of Orcs

* A Winter Veil Story

* The Fires of Life

* The Rescue

For the most up to date list of stories and history, visit Broxigan's wiki at the link below:

http://wiki.wow-tng.org/index.php/Broxigan_the_Gray

Tremendous potential. Brox is a stalwart ally to have at your side. Loyal and brave, I have seen him ranged against enemies far more powerful than he, yet he never balked.

He can be quiet and withdrawn at times. He has the air of someone with much on his mind, but nothing he is willing to discuss casually.

I met this one some time back in my younger days whilst travelling the Hinterlands. After that point, it seemed to me no matter where in Azeroth I travelled we ran into each other. I was beginning to wonder if he was practicing his tracking skills on me...Then my duties had me elsewhere and I did not see him until lately.

Normally I don't think much of Orcs (or any heathen race for that matter), but something about him struck me. I'm not sure if it was just plain curiosity, but I seemed to take a liking to him. He was willing to shed his blood to help me on several occasions, so I honor it in kind where I can.

Malorii stands bashing her head over and over into the wall out of sheer rage and frustration. " No one.. *SMASH* fucks with * BAM!! * My Kiki *SMASHTHUD!!!*

Oh man, he took off his goggles right? Hardly even has eyesockets! All burnt out! No eyes at all! Man I bet the orc ladies dig him if he got away from whatever did that and lived. He has a nice doggy too. I want a doggy.

He's really sweet. I like hanging out with him and talking about stuff and going into battle with him. He feels the same way I do about the Horde and the Alliance, and that feels soooo good to know. I hope we're best friends forever!

Friend of Malorii's, quiet and competent. He doesn't trust me, but who does? Nevertheless, his reactions to Cartel Alliance were heartening, and for not being Grim, I can certainly tolerate his presence. Of course, this might change if he should make the mistake of actually engaging in conversation.

"I never commented on Broxigan? Wow, I really am falling behind. A brilliant Orc, I've met few like him. Besides maybe Thoraggar, but what Thoraggar lacks in a vocabulary, Broxigan makes up for being very well spoken. They both appear to be engineers, and it makes me wonder if it is a rather new choice of work for them or something they've done ever since the Dark Portal first opened."

Trustworthy, kind, and brave. He seems like a good guy all the way 'round, and I'm glad he decided to take up the guardian path. I haven't known him long, but I'd trust him with a good bit already, the Warboss's opinion of him aside. Also, despite being blind, he's damn accurate with his shots. Not sure how he does it but man, its amazing.

The circumstances where I met Broxigon did not end well for him. His anger and bitterness over the loss of his eye sight is more than understandable, for which I am truly sorry for him. I only hope he has the reason and compassion in his heart not to turn his anger on those who do not warrant it. Only time will tell now.

I feel I know Broxigan very well. He and I have much in common, and I am proud to call him friend. Even without eyes, he sees me as I am, rather than as others say I am. I would gladly lay down my life for this honorable man, and I will eat the heart of any who dare to hurt him again.

*Looks at the interviewer* You like him, right? Thats right...You better.

I've not known him long, and Brox is already turning into a close and steadfast friend. He promised to help me without even knowing me, and it turns out we've had some common experiences.

I'll keep watch for him, as he does for me.

I've met this man twice now, and I sense pain in him. Whatever happened to him seems to have left him with an odd way of looking at the world. I feel as though he is now incomplete, and I hope things will end well for him. Hopefully my mother will help him to see the world again.

I tried to warn Broxigan about several things last night. About this Clys woman in particular. He seems smart, but at the same time I sense he is too trusting of others. I pray that he does not end up botched or ruined.

Ah, Broxigan. Perhaps one of the kindest and most honorbound orcs I have ever met. It seems as if every time I see him, he is distracted by something, but I suppose that an orc with his responsibility must be plagued by constant thoughts of what to do. He has my loyalty.

Sifar's pinched brow begins to relax a little. "Broxigan de Grey, aye? I honestly ne'er expected te get past our firs' meetin'." The smallest of smiles twitches at her lips. "But, since then, he's repaid e'ery kindness ten-fold. I followed him inte a pinch o' trouble wit' de Righteous Hand." She spits on the ground to the side. "An', while he nay accepts me debt, I do own him me life."

Feeling the question answered, she straightens the tabbard on her chest then briskly walks away.

**Feralmoon lets a rather savage smirk spread across her face as she continues working on the hide she's currently tanning** Broxigan? The blind one? **she snickers** I do enjoy griefing his raptor when he is in Silvermoon. Honestly I have nothing against this orc, he just seems to have a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.