Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 115 pounds

Place of residence: Thunder Bluff

Place of Birth: Northern wilds

Known Relatives: None

Religion/Philosophy: None

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: n/a

Enemies: Any who would defile the natural world.

Favorite Foods: Berries and wild fruits

Favorite Drinks: Different juices, water

Favorite Colors: Gold/Yellow

Weapons of Choice: Bows/pole arms/swords

Dislikes: Mean people

Hobbies: Exploring/People watching

Physical Features: None.

Special Abilities: A strong affinity for animals and an ability to cure and calm them.

Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, curious.

Misc. Quirks: Talks to animals like they are people.

Played by What Famous Person: Kiera Knightly.

History: Alanathalasa is a spiritual manifestation of the great northern forest. Although only awakened when some unnatural happening needs remedying, countless years ago she was awakened by the unfamiliar presence of a High Elf. Curious she manifested into a physical form and attempted to communicate with the elf. Eventually, as she learned the elf's language and she discovered her name was Sylvanas and she was testing her abilities in the deep and distant wood.

Most recently, she awakened by the presence of an orc warlolck. Emboldened by her experience with the elf, she revealed herself to him. Unknown to her he was a fugitive from human lands for assisting in experiments which took the lives of living creatures in an attempt to extend his own life. The orc used his friendship to trick the spirit and steal its essence, placing it into an avatar created from plant life. However, she was able to trick the warlock and she placed her life-giving essence into one of the plant avatars. She gave it the only form she knew, that of an elf, and sent it to find Sylvanas to present a special seed to that contained a massage requesting assistance.

The avatar, Alanathalasa, unaware of the roots of her existance, found the ranger's tower destroyed and discovered her new form in Undercity. After reviewing the message, Sylvanas who had no time of desire for such things, referred her to the Blood Elf ambassador who tried to help her by telling her her 'master' was dead and placed her feet on the path of the ranger.

After months of training and doing her best to integrate herself into the culture of "her people" the "elf" discovered her true nature, that she was a plant and was dying. She confronted the Banshee Queen and ambassador who finally revealed her true nature. She left the Undercity with her lover, Annelia, and former Grim warrior, Lascivious, to return home and confront the orc and reclaim her dying save herself and the dying forest.

The adventures of Alanathalasa

Alanathalasa

Interlude Under the Moon

Homecoming: A High Elf's Return

Homecoming: Thunder Bluff

Homecoming: Orgrimmar

Homecoming: Undercity

A Kiss Under the Silvermoon

Randomness of the Day

Deconstructing Alanathalasa II

Deconstructing Alanathalasa III

Reclaimation of Alanathalasa

I met this girl two days ago...She seemed out of place until I realized that she was was the country...The deep country. All she needs is some training in grooming and etiquette, and I think she will be able to fit in much better. She already has a natural good personality, but we just need to get her a proper haircut.

Her heart is pure and she seems to take delight in every experience. She has a natural ability as a hunter that I have rarely seen, an innate sense of the natural world around her.

I feel sympathy for her however, her innocence leading her to become entangled in emotional matters she might not be fully equipped to deal with.

You are the most annoying annoying woman I've ever met. You're a liar, and has nothing that could be even be nicknamed as honor! If you don't stop spitting your lies, I'll have to sew your mouth shut, you hag!

Though we might have gotten off on the wrong foot, I hope to one day call her friend.

Sir Andellyn Ravenshank

The weak destroy the good around them, for they are not strong enough to fight the evil within themselves.

"Alana is a strange one, that's for sure. She's rather blunt in how she talks, but it's cute, in some sort of way. She keeps me light-hearted, at the very least, something I appreciate."

I met her in the marshes and she began talking to me in a rather blunt way. It seems she is not a fan of Lascivious, nor any of the forsaken for that matter. Regardless, she was nice enough in her own sort of way. She is quite odd though...