Fynne

Henri Fynne

He and those filth, daring to attack -our- city. We have survived worse attacks before, and will again; the Lady will NEVER fall! As for this one...he will learn not to test his fate against the Dark Lady's elite. He shall pay...

Battle well fought comrade.....Though our numbers were very few compared to their's, our individual combatants are highly more skilled compared to theirs. The only way those mongrels even have a chance to thwart our offensive is having shear numbers....quite petty.

"A man I'd like to meet on friendly terms. I've heard nothing but bad things about him, but all I hear comes from his enemies." He smirks. "I doubt even a quarter of it's true with the few times we've ever crossed blades." He leans back in his chair. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever have crossed blades with the man on equal terms."

((Translation: Shameless bump))

"'No personal quarrel'... I would say, if not for his penchant for touching what's mine. Bleeding a certain Grim... is my right." The rogue smirked darkly in the shadows, a faint green glow covered as he pulled his gloves on.

"Other than that? Mm... nothing but hearsay on this one. Unfortunate language barrier." He tested the edge of a thrown blade absently. "Perhaps his motives make me curious, but I've entirely too many matters to keep track of already."

"I honestly don't see what everyone's problem is with him. He knows when and where to fight his enemies. On top of that, he knows who his enemies are when. Truth be told, I owe him my life. A debt I intend to repay."

*laughs hard, then pulls her mask off her face, so she can laugh more, continuing to stare at the crude goblin sketch and the name printed in messy Thalassian below*

So THAT is who that is?? Well for the love of cows, he's one of the most ...the most....I don't know what to say!

*throws her hands up in the air*

He's one of the most fun Alliance to meet on the field I've come across! He and his woman are an excellent team and Korangar and I find ourselves pushed to the limits to keep track of them if we encounter them.

*smiles and puts her mask on, her light-hearted laughter abating*

Really, I have no care for what his personality may be like. I'll never know, I don't speak monkey. But he is always a pleasure to run into.

"I have a lot of respect for Fynne, what little I know of him. We've talked on several occasions and he's shown himself to be fairly agreeable. Even if he does try to kill me. A lot. Along with the rest of his guild of violent, angry Alliance. He's an enigma, really. I don't know much about him for sure."

Diomades blinks and pauses thoughtfully for a long moment, his brow quirking slowly. "His hair is oddly flammable. That's about it."