Ariesconnor

*OOC* Lady Vashj vs. First Legion

Thought I would share this with our RP brethren who don't care to frequent the trolling grounds of the TN Realm Forums.

Lady Vashj. A First legion Kill.

http://files.filefront.com/FL+Vashjavi/;8432242;;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/FL+Vashj1avi/;8440111;;/fileinfo.html

http://www.4playperformance.com/FL/FL-Vashj.avi

All links go to the same file.

We've been making a strong effort to participate with the Roleplay community...

We haven't held any events YET, but I've offered up a story in Nether Legends, lent some support to a new RP guild, and even been communicating with other people on these forums regarding PVE raiding.

Which is much more than any other "Top" Raiding Guild does on the RP-PVE/RP-PVP servers in my experience. :)

PS: Also we might have 73 members, but there are quite a few alts and people without Raid Ready status.

Theres actually a alliance side endgame guild that posts a war journal of their progression in endgame! And they're decently far too...i just forget their name, but I remember they're a hardcore raiding/rp guild.

Theres actually a alliance side endgame guild that posts a war journal of their progression in endgame! And they're decently far too...i just forget their name, but I remember they're a hardcore raiding/rp guild.

If you remember let us know Sanrin :)

I'd be interrested in reading their stories.

Which is much more than any other "Top" Raiding Guild does on the RP-PVE/RP-PVP servers in my experience. :)

Bloodrite on Thorium Brotherhood often had a presence at RP events, but yes, I suspect such is quite rare, and I certainly never saw such support from the Alliance raiders on that server.

Congratulations on the kill, folks!

I'll avoid the landmine that is argueing the viability of "hardcore" raiders also interested in RP, suffice to say that I think anyone showing an interest in doing it even casually deserves to be welcomed.

Kaldore ALMOST pleases me. If he wasn't a Night Elf. And if he gave me their vent information, since he offered but never delivered! I kill the gnomes because of you, Kaldore. Because of you.

I'm downloading this now, Ariesconnor. If your a movie maker, I may even ninja you for conversations. I tried my hand once, but haven't done it since... got a bit too overwhelmed, and bit off more than I could chew! But, the interest is still there.

I just shot the info your way now Abric.

On RP:

I think it's very subjective and a matter of personal taste.

People writing stories and being immersed in their character is great, but too often when I've tried to interact with Roleplayers in the past it's been "Well I'm a halfdragon avatar of a god and a princess and my eyes have a red glow and particle effects come out of my eyes and I'm immortal and the most beautiful girl and then one time I had a kingdom and I..."

You get my point.

Not a lot of room for me to interact with someone that won't shut up about how fantastic, powerful, spooky, and ancient they are.

Not a lot of room for me to interact with someone that won't shut up about how fantastic, powerful, spooky, and ancient they are.

You could always try RPing with Vilmah. She's just a tiny orc. The most she'll do is try to convert you into veganism.

"Repent! Repent!"

I did it once, she had MaeMae wishing she was a vegan-orc-warrioress-married-to-a-troll-in-hot-armor instead of a over-hyper-over-dramatic-self-lothing-dwarf-loving-druid-with-no-viable-combat-usage.*nod*

You get my point.

And it's a very good one. It starts to break game mechanics when the Goddess from the Abyss can't go out and solo Kael'Thas ... or even a mountain gronn. =)

People writing stories and being immersed in their character is great, but too often when I've tried to interact with Roleplayers in the past it's been "Well I'm a halfdragon avatar of a god and a princess and my eyes have a red glow and particle effects come out of my eyes and I'm immortal and the most beautiful girl and then one time I had a kingdom and I..."

Jeez Kaldore, what did I tell you about slamming my 1337 RP in public? ;)

*OOC* I'm sorry to bring up an old thread... but does anyone still have this video/was it rehosted? I used to love the kill video for this and wanted to rewatch it for nostalgia sake, TN being my old server