Slaid

Slaid Markee

*grinned and sighed softly*

You know that girls comforted me more times then I can remember, and I can't for the life of me remember why or how I knew her. Why she would just appear out of shadows it seemed to give me some courage. She seems no older then I am yet more confidant then i'll ever be.

I only hope when of if this shadow guardian angel needs me, I can appear for her.

Oh her? Yeah... now I know who you're talking about. Yeah she's quiet unless something she's interested in comes up... *sharp whistle* Weird one.

((Tiny, tiny update. I added something about a necklace that'll be revealed later. ^.^

I also added the part about Stelson's braid at the end of my history! Sorry Stelson! I always forget to add that part, but now everyone will know that she never goes anywhere without it! <3))

*Yusegar ponders this familiar face as he leans on the gory corpse of a slain Vrykul*

Fun girl to be around, really. Too bad I haven't seen her since long before I came up to this damnable spit of land. Oh, well. Hope she ends up all right.

She flashes like an imagery from a nightmare. She holds a frail hand forth, gloved in ebon and red, a symbol of corruption and death. You can catch a tremble, here and there. You can feel the ominous pressure of her presence. She stands as a mere shadow within shadows, with watching eyes as keen and sharp as any person can claim to have. She is seeking to take back what was lost during her captivity.

She is in search, awaiting the moment she can reunite with the young girl she personally claimed as a younger, adored Sister.

"My fiance, of course I know who you are talking about you silly... Green Bunny."

"You are called a what?"

"A Goblin?"

"I dunno, you kind of look like a cute little deformed Bunny to me."

Keldorin turns and strides off laughing loudly as he moves away.

"Slaid Markee. A little spy of a rogue, slipping around in the shadows with deft subtlety, listening in on all the interesting conversations she can get within earshot of. Lucky."

The warlock chuckles beneath his hood, rain pounding hard in the upper part of Shattrath that day.

"She's a good person, and hell, if I could sneak and listen, I would too. Though she ought to be careful about what she hears, and just -who- she spies on..."

"No we are still not married."

"Oh... Yes, I apologize for calling you a deformed green rabbit."

"No hard feelings, good."

"I don't know... With Lothsin gone now and our war in the North coming to an end, I am sure it will happen soon."

"Haven't seen much of her lately. Happily I was right about that Lothsin guy and she was kept perfectly safe, relatively speaking, until we could get there to stop him. Evil dragons - always so predictable..."

He sighs, stroking a hand through his hair. "Sweet girl, really. Keldorin knows how to pick'um, I suppose..."

"Now leave me alone, you deformed, green rabbit."