Lythas

Lythas and Friends [ EPIC ART DUMP ]

Disclaimer: This is Kovan's fault. And not only is it Kovan's fault, it's only the beginning.

NSFW- cross-dressing and, uh. Suggestiveness. xD I AM A CRUEL, CRUEL MISTRESS TOWARDS MY CHARACTERS. This will never, EVER happen ICly, though, that's for sure. GOD I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON

TERRIBLE

TERRIBLE OH GOD WHY

ahahaohgodlythas.jpg

*eyes bleed*

Next up, Lythas's Bitch Boots and Thuga Pwns You. Hardcore.

Wow, that very toned down colors are absoultly fantastic! And I love the sketchy style, the sense of the scene, as well the the emotion in the face!

BANANA!

I.. I have no excuse for this particular drawing. It just... happened.

sassygnome.jpg

I like to think her name is Honeypot Whirlygig. c_c

shiny gnome is also very shiny. no idea what I was going for.

SHAKE THAT THANG..... Jeedup I have a picture to show you. It is BAD... and not in the GOOD bad way. In the OMG why did you draw this? bad way... I WILL PM YOU. I NEED CRITIQUE ON HOW BAD IT IS.

SHAKE THAT THANG..... Jeedup I have a picture to show you. It is BAD... and not in the GOOD bad way. In the OMG why did you draw this? bad way... I WILL PM YOU. I NEED CRITIQUE ON HOW BAD IT IS.

HEY HEY HEY

NO PEDDLING SMUT IN MY THREAD

UNLESS YOU SHARE

I think your thread has quickly become one of my favorites. I woke up all my roomates with my laughter. *Hangs head* I am ashamed. But I've found out that I love orc women. See? You're helping people. ^_^