Vilmah

RPers below lvl 70

I have created a channel (Hordeside) called RPLevelAssist .

It is exactly like *name deleted by Malebrignon*, except it is for all RP characters below lvl 70 who are LFG. It's basically for all of the smaller guilds (or the bigger ones, don't care), who have a hard time finding PUGs and don't have lvl 70 alts to mingle with.

So there ya go, ya'll. Go nuts.

The only thing really stopping me from leveling is having a life. Damn life.

As someone who used to have nothing but WoW to do but now has a job that I actually love to do (to the extent I just show up when I don't work in case they need extra peeps) I know how you feel.

Plus, lifeguard parties are insane.

I don't mean to sneak in on an absolutely great idea but -

I'd actually be more than happy to jump into such a channel and offer Leo up to help out others in my free time. Mind if I pop myself in there Vilmah :3?

I don't mean to sneak in on an absolutely great idea but -

I'd actually be more than happy to jump into such a channel and offer Leo up to help out others in my free time. Mind if I pop myself in there Vilmah :3?

Everyone is welcome, please join!

Will definitely join

You didn't mention, is the channel itself RP? *name deleted by Malebrignon* was strictly ooc as I recall (unless it changed)

mmm, my channels are all filled up on my lower level alt >.>

Feel free to bug me though, if anyone ever needs a level 50-ish rogue (pm Amalee if Im not on Nadea). I *do* need to get Sunken Temple done at some point, if there's any interest there...

Is anyone else noticing a lack in Tanks? Can't get an Auchindoun run going because we never have tanks. Had to pay a 70 druid 20g to tank Crypts. Healers are abundent though, that's good.

As a prot warrior, I'm biased. THEY SUCK!

Hehe, just kidding. They're alright. As long as they don't take my job!

If you have a prot pally as your raid leader in Kara, they'll tank everything, heh. As a healer, I looove pally tanks. As not a healer, I hardly even notice who's tanking as long as it's not me, har!

Pallies are hybrids, though. Do what your party needs, I figure. Got stuck in a group in ST as my holy pally with a resto shaman and a resto druid. Druid and I ended up sharing the tanking. I took the groups, he took the single targets. Worked really well.

Having that set of decent tanking gear in your pocket is all that really matters until the big really difficult stuff. Then talents put in more show and you're probably working with people who know what you're capable of anyway.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Vilmah rocks. :D

Woo!! I'm so happy it's working out!

In all honesty though, I did it partially out of selfishness.. there were so many guilds that wanted to either form an alliance with Sanctuary, or join our OOC channel for lvling purposes, and I was like woooooah! Hold ze phone! Our channel is full of boob jokes enough as it is!

But I'm glad you all like it. Woo!