Annelia

Annelia

Full Name:Annelia Swiftwind

Nicknames:Anne, Anna, Ann, Rogue(hate that)

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race:Blood Elf

Hair:Blonde

Skin:Tanish(and soft woo!)

Eyes:Green(was blue)

Height:Average female height

Weight:Very light(but not bone showing skinny..eww)

Place of residence:Usually rents a room in an inn

Place of Birth:Windrunner village

Known Relatives:All dead(turned scourge)

Religion/Philosophy:N/A (Knows there is a light though)

Group/Guild affiliation: Malleus Maleficarum

Guild Rank: Officer

Enemies:IFR,Sons of cenarius,Trisisfallen, and anyother jackholes.

Favorite Foods:Fish/seafood, some meats and fruits

Favorite Drinks:Cold fresh water, Wine

Favorite Colors:Green,blue,white,black,red,gold

Weapons of Choice:Daggers and Swords

Dislikes:Dont even start me.

Hobbies:Sneaking and snooping.

Physical Features:Hey!..pervert!

Special Abilities:Can tinker and modify any jewerly or gemstone

Positive Personality Traits:Very kind and nice if treated as such back

Negative Personality Traits:Some can say over curious. Very vengeful

Misc. Quirks:Spinning,flipping,and twirling her throwing knifes, also loves to hug and pet taurens

Played by What Famous Person:Huh?

Theme Songs:Goldeneye 64 Bunker theme(sneaking into enemy places), and The Mystic's Dream by Loreena McKennitt (its a song of fate from what I was told)

History:Annelia Swiftwind was an only child born in a family of rangers at windrunner village. She was never as good as the rest of her kind with a bow but could still outshoot any other race but her own. She enrolled as a scout in the silvermoon army but shortly a few years after when arthas attacked silvermoon she decided to learn the ways of the rogues and started her new life at that point. No family, no friends. ((May change do to growing in the RP community.))

*Swoons*

Annelia is a very dear person to me. Smart, quick, and feisty, I would hate to be a person to make her mad....I enjoy everything about her, but won't go into detail here. Some things need to remain private.

*Giggles*

She told me once that people were talking about me. Being another rogue, and perhaps a friend, I figure she'd give me names, nope.. She ran off.

*Tamora smiles* Annelia is a sweet girl. Prone to childishness at times, but at the core a loyal and caring person - rare qualities these days. She worries about my happiness far too much.

... Hehehe.. Anne. What to say, What to say. Theres two sides to her.. Three, Really. Not-Angry, Angry, And.. Well, If anyone could see my journal, You'd know what im talking about.

I try'n keep her not-angry. And it works, most of the time.. I think. Angry Anne is not someone you want to meet.

I cherish her as a friend, And'd do just about anything for her..

... Stupid mushy stuff. <He fixes his hat, slightly red faced and embaressed, and stops talking>

((As Andalhi.))

"Oh, Anne is a nice one. She was one of the first people I managed to get along with when I came to Orgrimmar, and helped me out. It's something I'm very thankful for."

Alana pursed her lips together pushing the heavy thread and needle through the leather. It was a project she had been working for some time in idle moments. She was in no hurry to finish it, but enjoyed working on it when she could. Sitting next to her Lizzy mewed at her.

“I know. I can smell her too.”

She put her things back in her pack and stood up her hand on Lizzy’s who remained lying next to her on the roof of the building, head up looking into the distance. Alana smiled when her eyes found rogue riding her hawkstrider through the Orgrimmar streets. Even among the smells of industry in the Valley of Honor she could smell her perfumed skin. A smile touched Alana’s lips. Even if she couldn’t smell her, the ridiculous helm she wore made her stand out in the crowd. But the huntress thought she looked adorable in it.

Lizzy sighed heavily and shook her head.

“I know. It’s all happened so fast.” Alana scratched the raptor under the chin. “But there’s so much more to her than I ever thought. She saved me. She saved my heart. So I have bound it to her. There is no one more kind or loving. She makes me feel like the most special person in the world.”

"Annelia?"

Slender ears yet again perked for just a split second, before pinning back underneath the woman's large locks of hair. The complextion mixed with the expression of the maiden beauty gave quite a surprising outcome. Dark brows arched and then a small and short-lived smile curved itself upon those bloody petals. Emerald pools held a bright little twinkle, one that sparks a projection of cheeriness.

"It's been a while since I've spoken with her. To me, she's a bright and spirited young woman. If I could, I'd do anything to speak with her again. Ever since the fall of the Blood Brigade, I hadn't seen much of her since. It's glad to see she is part of something she thoroughly enjoys, however."

I only just met her today... she is quite the sneak. I think her and I share much in common and that the beginnings of a good friendship are forming. She seems to be a wonderful person.

*Turns his glowing eyes from the Shadows while sipping his drink.*

Awh ran inta dis one deh other night... She seemed nice enout. I 'ope ta keep on 'er good side.

Ravenshank

*Tilts his head as he raises his orcish eyes from his book and tilts his head listening to the words,*

"... Miss Annelia.... Hmm.... Ah, I have seen her before indeed....A little blood elf I could carry with one hand, A sneaky one at that.... Have I met her? Not that I know of. Judging by the comments I have heard... I am guessing she is well respected among many. Perhaps some day I will meet her, perhaps some day, we will work together...."

*He leaves his words at that as he resumes running his eyes over his book.*

Annelia? I am meet her once or twice...she very nice to me! But...Sister tell me people no always what you think. I no think this work for Anne though. She smile too much! Like me!

*She thinks for a minute*

Sister probably talk of demons or something...HEY!! *She storms off, suddenly irritated.*

I've met her a few times. Always tagging along with that woman Naphia...

They seem...for lack of a better word, cute, together. She herself seems amiable enough.