Kaldore

Does your Raid need help?

I've made the offer a few times to other Alliance Guilds, and been taken up on it with some decent success, but I wanted to make it here as well;

If anyone needs help with a strat for a Raid I would be more than happy to go to your vent or let you on First Legion vent to discuss it.

Also we have people from each of the classes that would be very willing to discuss specific roles, builds, cast sequences, itemization, and other things that may help out anyone interested in Raiding.

Do you have any sword rogues? I'm switching from daggers to swords if/when I ever get my hands on Latro's, and I'm curious which swords raiding rogues are using.

Badkharma is one of the best melee DPS I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

This is his Armory profile:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Badkharma

He's using the Main Hand and Off Hand Gladiator swords currently, but I'm wondering if this is what he uses to Raid as well since last night was an off night for us and a lot of people log out specced/geared for arena and pvp. I'd check that link early wednesday and see what he's got equipped.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you've ever taken a peek at this site, but there are some decent charts with links to Rogue specific gear at http://www.shadowpanther.net/

ALSO: With the exception of Prot Warriors, almost every single class can see some very decent upgrades from the Areana/Veteran/PVP rewards.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you've ever taken a peek at this site, but there are some decent charts with links to Rogue specific gear at http://www.shadowpanther.net/

Heh, I live by that site...usually. But sometimes the pure math that site is based on isn't what really happens in practice, and doesn't take different specs into account. ;) I'm shooting for Spiteblade/Latro's until I get the arena mainhand sword. I'll check out his Armory. Thanks!

Edit: Badkharma doesn't really exist. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a dwarf rogue! :D

Happen to have any serious Fury Warriors in FL (I rarely even seem to find another single one on this realm, besides Fhenrir, but most of his gear is PvP stuff).

DPS Warriors are a dime a dozen, DPS Warriors that have earned a raid spot are rare, and DPS Warriors that excel in that spot are nearly non-existant.

Then there's Chewy.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chewy

Chewy is an Arms Warrior with Mace spec.

He's a powerhouse in PVP and a really strong DPS spot in a Raid situation, with the added bonus of being able to throw on a sword and shield and be an extremely strong off tank.

One of my favorite guild mates.

You can also check out Muwyaet's setup http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Muwyaet

Like Fhenrir and Chewy, he's mostly geared in pvp stuff, but his dps is exceptional. In fact, if a boss is <20% and the healing is tight, i will sometimes give him priority on heals above the tank's (hopefully Kark doesn't read this 8D)

Yeah, I understand that, but Fury does require very specific stats and is a lot more gear-intensive than Arms. I'd like to see what some use when more gear is available to them.

Duranor is doing pretty good as a arms/fury warrior. Sammuel is getting up there as well - once he got Destiny, his DPS went through the roof. Doesn't touch the man that is me... but when you increase your damage by about 250,000 - you're doing *something* right.

I'd be more interested in speaking to your raid leaders, Kaldore. I like to think myself a good one - but the best thing about being a leader is... you can always improve.

Until everybody is pulling some sort of Dragonball Z thing and having orange flames coming out their shoulders. THEN I think my job is done.

Gawwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Pulling your chain, bucko.

I may send you some whispers to see how you do things, just to compare notes.

In our executive lounge. Where all the M&Ms are separated by colors.

Well, Alliance have a bit of an advantage there.

All our women are either rotting, have tusk, gangreen... or butterfaces.

Blizzard balanced that though. You have Blood elves now! No more excuses!

Well, Alliance have a bit of an advantage there.

All our women are either rotting, have tusk, gangreen... or butterfaces.

Meh. I'm hot. Slim girl...with swords...what isn't hot about that? :P

Mortica knows I read these posts ;p. Muwyaet cant hold no threat on me! That and we dont raid together anymore anyway.

Abric is bald kaldore there is no point in investing time on him his fate is sealed.