"She seems like an excellent person, and Captain. However, I noticed that the Mourningstar is not registered in the Silvermoon Magistry's files...."

"Well, she hasn't gotten me killed, yet, and she actually remember who I am." He smirks. "Strange that I've come to like a pirate whom I met while working for the Cartel."

*Beutha stands up at attention from the the bench she was sitting at, her ample chest thrust out and chin held high*

"CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!" she called out and makes a sharp salute.

"Xara...She's got a good 'ead on 'er shoulders." Cobrak chuckles. "Kin see tha relation ta Lills right quick..." Cobrak ponders for a moment. "Ya'know, don't think I've met a Hordie who ain't liked 'er, she'd a right force ta be reckoned wif iffin someone crosses 'er."

"She plied me with alcohol and got me to sign on to a mercenary band I know nothing about. It took me almost a month to find out who I had even signed on to!"

Zanas laughs.

"I guess you could say I like her. Don't know if I trust her though."

"Har! Xara's alright! She's a right hoot..." Pythral grins wickedly, leaning in as if to whisper, "Plus she shows off tha goods right well..." The orcess claps in her in a thunderous guffaw before sending the interviewer to the ground a mighty slap to the back.

"Oh, Auntie Xara? Goddamn, she's a riot." Nok smiles wide, "I always love hearin' her stories...I wonder if one day she'll let me tinker around with her airship, maybe throw on some new 30 cals on it..." Nok seems lost in thought, imagining any sort of engineering fantasies.