Anaie

Anaie

Full Name: Anaie Breen

Nicknames: Cap'n (to a select few), Scourge of the Sea (her ships name), Bitch (Cessily)

Date of Birth: Sometime in the winter

Race: Forsaken (formerly human)

Hair: Red

Skin: Pale

Eyes: Glowing yellow

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 80 lbs

Place of residence: Known to sleep at Syreena's in Shattrath. On Azeroth, you can find her either in Undercity or sleeping near a secluded waterfall in Stranglethorn Vale.

Place of Birth: On a farm somewhere near Andorhal

Known Relatives: Derrick Breen, Father (dead)

Melinda Breen, Mother (dead)

Syreena Breen, twin sister, Forsaken

Laurel Breen, youngest Sister (dead)

Group/Guild affiliation: The Grim

Enemies: Any that would harm my sister Syreena, the Scourge.

Likes: Syreena, Coyotl, the sea air, Fighting in the Arena.

Favorite Foods: Gnome

Favorite Drinks: Rumsey Rum Black Label, Cuergo's Gold-with or without worm

Favorite Colors: Red, Gold, Black

Weapons of Choice: Dual daggers. Also proficient in swords and fist weapons.

Dislikes: Disloyalty, greenskins of Booty Bay, Scarlet Crusaders, Alliance

Hobbies: Toying with her victims, gnomish engineering, piracy/privateering, Pit-fighting, tugging Coyotl's tail for luck in deadly situations.

Physical Features: An exact twin of Syreena, but appears a few years older, with a little more meat on her bones.

Special Abilities: Sneakin', Stabbin', Drinkin'

Positive Personality Traits: Murderous, loyal, an occasional twinge of conscience

Negative Personality Traits: Murderous, an occasional twinge of conscience, superstitious.

Quirks/Misc: Her speech pattern and accent is a mixture of multiple dialects and languages from a life at sea. (think pidgin) When a serious matter arises, she can and will speak quite proper, but it is not a relaxed form of communication for her, and is only done when she feels it is needed. A promise she made to the man that raised her when they parted ways.

"Ah... Sister Anaie... Or former Sister Anaie. I have done what I can to aid her... But her exile was justified. I only hope she will return." Lupen mutters while reading through his journal.

"She makes me uncomfortable, honestly..."

Fhenrir glances over his shoulder before speaking quietly. "It's like she can't understand that I'm not interested..."

Anaie smiled at Grogkor after Yichimet departed with Syreena. He had told Syreena that the two newlyweds needed to be alone. Anaie's smile turned into a playful smirk as she spoke,

"I know what 'e was tinkin' luv... but what say we butcher some gnomes before we need our alone time?"

She was back among the Grim, and she had added Grogkor to her family. Her sister Syreena was the only person she had witness the event. Anaie wanted to use this as a new beginning, Grogkor's honor was his again, she had him in her arms, and her sister always near.

Hellista sits crosslegged on a bench, eating a large slice of chocolate cake. "Mmmmfff...Yeah...I like Anaie. She cuts good...Mmmfff...mfmmmm..."

*Hellista rolls her eyes while chewing, motioning for the interviewer to hold on.*

"Mmm...And, she makes the best damn cake I ever ate. You know there aren't even body parts in this thing? And I am still amazed at how good it tastes.

You see Anaie before I do again, tell her she's all right in my book."

This one does tend to smack of excess.

While her rather...aggressive...behaviour can cause undue

tension amongst the brethren every once in a while...

...she is valued for her skills and loved as one of our own.

"She tried to kill me, once.

"Despite that, I hold no grudge. Quite the opposite, I find I would rely on her, trust her to watch my back when necessary. As a soldier, she is skilled, quick, and merciless, all traits I seek to cultivate in my allies. As a Forsaken, she is strong-willed, loyal, and driven. As a person, unfortunately, I know her all too little."

"A damned fine knife. 'Tween 'er an' Syreena, they taught me everyt'in' I know. She's always been nice ter me, an' her an' Grogkor make a cute couple, dunn'ey? I's glad she's back inna Grim, even if I ain'."

((My flagRSP desc - includes some details not above))

The identical twin sister of Syreena, Anaie is a bit heavier, perhaps she lived a bit longer before succumbing to the plague. Her hair is a faded red, contrasting with her pale skin and glowing yellow eyes. Her right ear is crooked, looking closer you see that it has been stitched back on after being removed... the quality of work is rather poor, as if done by her own hand.

She wears a light gold chain necklace with a small pendant and a tiny diamond ring hanging on it. On her finger is a large diamond ring, and a ring that seems to be made of braided hair, treated to be preserved.

When she wears her favorite red shirt while relaxing, you can see a very large, jagged scar across her lower stomach.

While I dislike the mutinous wrech, she is an able killer and sailor... I owe much of my success to her past deeds in my crew. That and she sends me business... so she is still useful. Her and her ilk, The Grim, will continue to provide me with a source of income, as long as they never achieve what they seek.

I wish she would stop stealing from my stores however... I know she has Mhule terrified enough to provider her access to my vaults. I would kill him if he did not pay back every coin she takes.

I am terrified of her... she is no longer my Captain, but yet she continues to threaten to flog the flesh from my back if I do not do what she says.

I am lucky Thar does not like to keep his own books, or I would be dead ten times over for the items I have given her from our vaults... He continues to make me serve him without any pay to recover the losses. I suppose it is my own fault.

Anaie is my twin and best friend. Sometimes we dress up the same and see if people can tell us apart. I didn't know her very long in life. I'm glad we found each other again.

The sassy twin. I like her and the way she fights. I just don't like the way she talks.. maybe too much sun fried her head.. or too much time with Grogkor.