Race: Human

Hair: Black

Skin: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 125-ish

Place of residence: Stormwind

Place of Birth: Stormwind

Known Relatives: Bradeth Lordrin (father, deceased), Mora Lordrin (mother, deceased)

Religion/Philosophy: Justice shows no remorse

Group/Guild affiliation: Haven

Guild Rank: Scrapper

Enemies: Any who oppose peace between the Horde and Alliance, and any who would hurt those she cares about

Likes: Swimming, healing the wounded, helping others, learning, deep conversations

Favorite Foods: Banana bread

Favorite Drinks: Milk, most juices and wines

Favorite Colors: Gold, purple and blue

Weapons of Choice: Anything that requires both hands and all her strength

Dislikes: War criminals, people who make fun of her views on peace, the Defias

Hobbies: Enchanting, cloudwatching, stargazing

Physical Features: There is nothing very remarkable about Ammyra. She's fairly average both in height and in weight, and has no more nor less muscular tone than would come from the fighting she does on a regular basis.

Special Abilities: None

Positive Personality Traits: Generally happy, willing to help other people, understanding

Negative Personality Traits: Doesn't easily lose a grudge, can be naive at times

Misc. Quirks: Graceful as she may seem in a battle, Ammyra can be quite clumsy in a normal situation

Played by What Famous Person:

Theme Songs:

History: http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?t=5246

WoWScrnShot_052607_212347.jpg

Spoken by Nikholai, who is Most Definitely Not Niethan:

Ammyra ist good friend, und Nikholai ist happy tu know und tu see Ammyra. Ist kind person, und hast clarity uv being Nikholai does nact see ovten.

Yes, I know of Ammyra. I remember our first meeting very clearly. I am glad to say that she is one of our scrappers. Actually, she would be one of the best examples of what a scrapper should be. Though she clearly has a drive to bring justice to wrong doers she is also very sensible about what is justice and what is vengence. Haven has little tolerance for the latter.

I do wish she were around more often, I am certain I could get to know her better.

"Annudda 'uman who be tinkin' dat she can change da workin' ah 'er race?" Taknar spits on the ground and crumples up the parchment he was reading of her description. "She be bein' ah fine postah child fa ignorance. Da Blood Elves be tellin' us already ah da 'peace' dat most ah da Alliance be 'avin' on dere minds. Now 'ne person can be changin' dat. Da best chance fa peace be bein' 'ne side undah da rule ah da uddah, wit' da losin' side in cages. 'nd dis troll not be takin' ta cages so 'ell."

((Any ally of Sanctuary must be good people. Hope to see you in game! If you get MCed, a buff is incoming! Don't kill the Cackler!))

"We met the other day. She is an excellent conversationalist, and quite the warrior, if the marks on her armor were any indication. She holds true to the philosophy of Haven and I am glad to know her. I do so hope I did not bore her, however," he adds, chuckling.

Though she clearly has a drive to bring justice to wrong doers she is also very sensible about what is justice and what is vengence. Haven has little tolerance for the latter.

((Guess I'm the guy with more vengeance?))

"I met Ammyra the other day and forsee her being a great scrapper. It is always nice to have another scrapper with similar goals. I'm sure her communion with the light and holiness will be a nice balance with my more questionable talents as we work together for peace and eliminating those who oppose."

((Is it possible for a Scrapper in Haven to have parents who are still alive and a peaceful childhood?))