Mortish

Help me please!?

My computer is running okay, yet my patch downloads are horrible. I mainly use Xfire because I don't know where else to go. Where is the best place?

Secondly, my Add-ons never (ever) work, not to mention I can hardly find any updated ones. No, I not a noob. Got two toons lvl 55(hunter) 34(Warlock)

and many lowbies, but please any suggestions? ( I am currently downloading the new patch. Been waiting forever)

Very nice, I would like to think of a title for my Orc, Hunter. I like Mortish~The Wanderer. But I need a last name for him as well. Grr, 329 MB to go, and I started at 8:30.

I've always gotten my patches using the Blizzard downloader.. I mean, as long as I have the port forwarding set up properly on my router, it works really well.

In terms of your addons, see if there are any similar versions done by wowAce. They have a tool that you can download and use to quickly update and download new addons. The only catch is that you have to be able to install .NET 2.0 Framework.

In the 3 years I've used X-fire I love for a lot of things, but downloading patches for games isn't one of them. Heck...even the stupid xfire updates seem to dog my system something fierce.

Like Microsoft Windows, I've learned to not use automatic doenloading features on most things and disable them in a heartbeat.

Little offtopic but... how many people here use xfire?

In the 3 years I've used X-fire I love for a lot of things, but downloading patches for games isn't one of them. Heck...even the stupid xfire updates seem to dog my system something fierce.

Like Microsoft Windows, I've learned to not use automatic doenloading features on most things and disable them in a heartbeat.

Little offtopic but... how many people here use xfire?

VeknaShadows