Darknaga

Greetings from a new player

I have been doing some research looking for a nice RP server to call home, and I heard many a good thing about this realm.

I have started a new Undead character, so I hope too meet some of the more established and seasoned players and RP's.

If anyone wishes to contact me in game, my character is Jenedalle (pronounced gen-dal).

I bid you good day and look forward to meeting other RP's very soon!!!

Outstanding, anyone in particular I should contact?

Hmm. Keraph, Nadea, Vales, Myself, Darkblade, are a few I can name off the top of my head. For the most part, though, almost everyone is rather into RP.

I would totally join Infection, but alas, they're RACIST against orcs 'n gnomes. Racist. Yeah, racist.

And welcome to the forums! If you need any help horde side, you can message my orc Covarru. Otherwise, watch out for my gnome.

Welcome to the Nether, man. Listen to Lovely, and feel free to be an ignorant racist. thats what this game is all about.

>>

<<

Green Power!

I find it all really depends on what kind of Rp you like. I am all about viloent Rp. Some like democracy, "making the world (of warcraft) a better place by reading one book at a time" policy. And others just live their own lives in Azeroth.

Well...

I'm approaching this character from a stance of heartbreak and vengence. While not bloodythirsty, she does have a dark streak that can come forth.

I guess the beauty and curse of having just started a low-level character is everything is still in development and things that happen can mold what the outcome can be at a higher level.

Heh, I've got a mid/low level character and I'm still trying to fit things in place. Anyway, if you see a big Draenei bellowing at you brandishing an axe, that's my way of saying 'ello!

Hmm. Keraph, Nadea, Vales, Myself, Darkblade, are a few I can name off the top of my head. For the most part, though, almost everyone is rather into RP.

Ah, hello!!!! Remember me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome aboard. Look for either Morrigiane or Grainia IG. Morri's the evil twin, Grainia is a bit nicer.

Ah, hello!!!! Remember me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome aboard. Look for either Morrigiane or Grainia IG. Morri's the evil twin, Grainia is a bit nicer.

It was a pleasure to be able to meet your acquaintance last night. I had a ball doing those few quests and being able to chat with a fellow undead. I did sign up over at the Infection website, so I look forward to chatting with more of you.

Welcome to the Twisting Nether! I do hope you enjoy your stay with us, and if you happen to see a night elf priest with pimping red hat,

<=====

feel free to wave!

And if you need recepies/patterns/formula from Alliance side, just send me a note through the Gazette.