Irontoe

P.T. Irontoe

Lurazinae mutters something into her cup of semi-frozen tea-slush. "Irontoe? First I met him I determined him to be a lecherous lush." She snorts and spits a frozen globule of spit at the fire and watches it sizzle. "I've fought beside him, and determined him to be a lecherous lush with a fine grasp on the finer points of bloodshed."

"Irontoe?" Cytiana blinks at the mention of name, "He's.. uh.. different? In thought yeah, and in disposition also. Who'da thought that such a charismatic man could hate so much?"

[[she's referring to the horde here]]

"Nonetheless.. He has earned my respect-- minimally-- I don't know him quite well.. but the fact that he did come to the aid of my people, while we were being attacked during the Midsummer festival has earned him that, despite what others have told me."

Paali frowns and crosses her arms over her chest, tapping her foot. "Ah'd love ta see dat dwarf alone wit'out 'is cronies one day," she grumbled.

"I may have fought alongside him a few times in Darkshire or Duskwood, but I can't say that I know much about him. Though if he acts anything like the other members of Fordragon Imports, then he has my respect. Too often the Alliance is willing to simply lay down and die when the Horde raid a settlement..."

The similarities between his behaviour, and that I have heard of Garrosh Hellscream, are strikingly similar. In fact I have the feeling that if Hellscream was a dwarf, the two would be very good friends.

The Wandering Tavern, had a period where we did not do business with Fordragon Imports. While the policy restriction has been lifted, it exists to an extent becuase he always manages to break another one of our policies, such as the policy of neutrality, and nonviolence.

I also still have him to blame for the most significant loss the Wandering Tavern has ever incurred, which can be easily found in our Financial Statements for our fourteenth operating cycle.

-Philaris looks up from his notes, raising an eyebrow at the interviewer-

I've only met the Dwarf once and he certainly leaves an impression. To say the least, he is a character of senelity... but one with a sense of humor.

-he chuckles a bit-

I truly feared for this Dwarfs life when he interupted our last meeting to talk about attacking the horde. I respect Noxtrael's patience a lot but I think Irontoe tested dearly...

I truly feared for this Dwarfs life when he interupted our last meeting to talk about attacking the horde. I respect Noxtrael's patience a lot but I think Irontoe tested dearly...

Ach, I walked outta there 'cause ye all knew I were right. Pfft, grow some balls an' fight where ye're needed, ye great pansy poofers.

*Betrayl grazes her lower lip with her lengthly canine in thought* Irontoe...Irontoe...aw yes, the little dwarf guy with the white birdy. A skilled hunter as for hunters go...but *chuckles slightly* not a match for a small party of assasins, even in the "safe" walls of Iron Forge. *rubs a bandaged portion of her side* Although, his little army gave us serrious problems...*breaths deep* Anyway, I'm sure thats not the last time I'll run into him, or his...brothren. *streaches out* Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rest. Theres much to do.

I have fought beside him in defense of the Alliance on many occasion. Although the tactics of he and his band of "Importers" differ greatly from those of the Order, I respect him greatly. He is quite the amusing troublemaker.

"Annoying. Brilliant. Brilliantly annoying, and annoyingly brilliant. Never ceases to be creative."

"Sometimes I can walk safely when he's around! Other times not so much."

A long pause.

"And you'll be getting no more from me, you little spy!" An accusing point at the goblin, who simply scratches his head as she runs off.

"I believe I saw him during the sacking of Darkshire with the Liberators. I took a good shot at him with my shield, but it merely glanced off him with barely a scratch."

Raynell sighs.

"Has a steely resolve, that one."

"Oh right! Irontoe.. I forgot to mention this to you."

Szordrin sets down his drink on the table with a grin.

"Well, I saw him at the docks in Darkshore. He shot at me so I threw my shield and, well... It collided with his face and knocked him right into the water. Couldn't stop laughing... You know, cause they're so short."

The elf picked up his drink once more and took a sip of its warm contents with a amused hum.

*looks at the goblin with a snicker*

This fool? Yes I have heard of him and his exploits.

*pauses and bows his head attempting to contain himself*

A disgrace... a warmongering fool that hides behind the banner of the Alliance. He is as guilty as those heathens in The Grim and the *laughs* Raven Cross. They should be exiled to Gilneas and be allowed to fight until their hearts content. Or until there are none standing...

*smiles*

Hopefully, the latter. Now I have a meeting with Highlord Fordring, and we must deal with more important matters than small men with big egos.

*Rethius was approached by a gnome reporter, as the last three goblin reporters to come near him turned up missing, only to be found days later floating face down in the stormwind canals...*

*Rethius nods slowly at the Gnome.*

"The General? Aye, I've served under him as an additional footman to his main squad... It was always an honor to serve under him during the few battles I fought under his banner..."

*Rethius looks down and takes in a deep breath.*

"The General knew battle, he knew war. But despite all of this, he valued our sacrifice as soldiers. That dwarf has done more for the alliance war effort than any sad excuse of a soldier to walk the valley of heroes."

Lady Tiraline frowned at the question asked again. "I've heard that he and his followers have gotten themselves in trouble with the law.

She sighed heavily. "Light knows I don't want to sound preachy, but it's the way of the world. 'The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.' That's from my husband's libram, and it really resonates, doesn't it? It means that one's own evil eventually catches up to him.

"I am sorry for the deluded ones, and the ones who might not have known better. Irontoe should have been a better leader, I think--willing to walk rightly, instead of just taking the easy way out by ordering atrocities. That's the real burden of leadership: to set the right example.

"Light watch over them, and bring them to see the truth."

The Tauren raises a brow at the question, shakes his head and speaks bluntly. "If there is any truth to the claims that he and his guild are in some sort of trouble with the Alliance at large - which I seriously have my doubts of being true - it seems an unfitting end."

He pauses a moment before continuing. "He was capable of amassing a force, but I don't believe he was a capable leader."