Irontoe

P.T. Irontoe

Stories: Fordragon Imports, Low Job Satisfaction, Cartel: Booty Bay Extravaganza,, Evil Twin

Full Name: P.T. Irontoe

Race: Dwarf

Hair: Balding, white. Tremendous, extravagantly styled beard.

Skin: Tanned, wrinkled.

Eyes: Brown

Height: 3' 11"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Place of residence: Fear of assasination has him constantly on the move. No place of residence.

Place of Birth: Dun Modr.

Known Relatives: A wife, Porcia.

Religion/Philosophy: He prides himself in always serving what he believes to be the greater good. Whatever private philosophy he adheres to, however, is tempered by senility and a healthy dose of paranoia.

Occupation: Aqueduct Engineer, prior to turning to adventuring.

Guild Rank: Guild Master

Enemies: Anyone who would stand in the way of his private war on the Horde.

Likes: Fire; long walks underground; FIRE; dense populations.

Favorite Foods: Roast duck with cherry port sauce; beer basted boar ribs; Tigole & Foror's ice cream.

Favorite Drinks: The stronger, the better.

Weapon of Choice: A Nesingwary-class repeating rifle named Daffodil.

Dislikes: The Raven Cross.

Hobbies: Goblin engineering.

Physical Features: An oddity of his ancestry, a peculiar scarring mechanism that regrows wounded tissue as stone. His left shoulder and upper arm are interlocking sections of solid granite laced with veins of truesilver.

Positive Personality Traits: Fiercely loyal, but does not form personal bonds lightly or easily. Principled.

Negative Personality Traits: Often arrogant. Once started drinking, doesn't stop till he is unconscious. Also fairly pessimistic, though he would call it realistic. A recent nosedive into senility has dramatically increased both his paranoia and aggressiveness.

Misc. Quirks: Rabid conspiracy theorist. Often cites "favorite theories" or "theories as old as this beard" which he actually makes up on the spot.

Theme Songs: "A Little Less Conversation" by Elvis Presley

History: Born [first and middle names removed at the subject's behest] P.T. Irontoe at Dun Modr. Accomplishments include designing and building the three magnificent Stonewrought Dam floodgates, designing and building auxiliary lava ducts for the Great Forge, and extending running water to most of mountainous Dun Morogh. Retired to mercenary work for the Steamwheedle Cartel on the Cape of Stranglethorn fifteen years ago. Currently attempting to secure recruits for a textile shipping company.

I-I think my-my-my dagger accidently f-found its way into this poor d-dwarf's back.. I apologize.

I do be gainin' seasons migh'y quick-like. Ye 'ad bes' watch yer back.

Farah Dawntreader, Tauren warrior and sworn strongarm of Vaedrin writes, "I happened upon this little dwarf in the Gulch, recently. It is my most abject regret I did not have the opportunity to demonstrate how the Earthmother may crush even iron beneath a steady hoof."

I like dwarfs almost as much as i like dranei.. I just whanna pick em up and hug him and give him kisses and then skin him and wear his face like a mask... *giggles* I love play things.

I like dwarfs almost as much as i like dranei.. I just whanna pick em up and hug him and give him kisses and then skin him and wear his face like a mask... *giggles* I love play things.

I do love play thin's t-- hold it.

I've seen this Dwarf. Was an entertaining time too. Thought he was nuts to be running around with the school as we did a post party run around. I'm sure anyone who saw him was wondering when we would notice him. Trust me it was kind of hard to miss him and harder yet not to accidentally hit him with everything that was going on. Seems he knows at least one of the faculty. As long as he doesn't go hunting me I'm fine with him. Seemed he had as good a time as we did, if the rumors are true.

I have heard of this one.... seems he follows his own agenda and not that of the group he works for.

It is dwarves like this that only drive me to enforce the Mandate harder. Peace through Annihilation.

Ah, so this is the dwarf I killed several times the first night of my return home.

Keep coming to Silvermoon, stunted one. The red of your blood provides a lovely complement to the banners on the walls.

"Oh, HIM," Lady Tiraline said with a note of disdain. "Oh yes, we know Irontoe--well, OF him. Met him a few times.

"I caught him, right in the middle of Aleria trying to get someone to leave her tavern, throwing down one of those idiotic, distracting toy trains. When I called him out on it, he called me a racist! ME!

"Anyone who denies responsibility when he's caught out doing something, and then plays the race card to deflect his culpability, is hardly a principled person. I wouldn't trust the man with my hair ribbons, much less the fate of the Alliance."

Unlike in the past, Sir Issachar said and did nothing to temper Lady Tiraline's statements.

The Paladin smiles brightly. "Oh, Mister Irontoe? I think he's just wonderful. He has a good head on his shoulders, and he's funny." Eo giggles at the rememberance of a train incident at a bar. "I think he knows what he's doing and is an honest dwarf." She nods her head once, then picks back up a large black book and begins to write slowly.

"Hmph. Irontoe..."

He would snicker a bit upon mentioning the name. "I think he means well; he loves his Alliance, and he's a good shot with his rifle. He just seems...sometimes a bit too fanatical.

"That, and I can't understand every second or third word he says; all Dwarves are cursed to systematically destroy the Common language with their drunken slurs. In any case, he seems alright for the most part. Just don't get him upset."

He sighs a bit, taking a swig of his Rumsey Rum.

"You'll never get him to shut up about it then."

"I grow weary of his organization's assaults to my city, and I grow weary of the countless followers he has willing to take an arrow for him. I wanted to see how good of a marksman he truly was...so I called him away from his mob. He ignored me completely, the coward. I guess I can understand the concept of not wanting to die!"

Faelenor takes in a deep breath and begins speaking in common. (odd mix of dwarvish/thalassian accent)

"If et weren' fer is lackies, e wouldna' made it pas' the guards."

"If yah wanna prove meh wron', I'll be glad ta take yah... winna buys the otha a round a drinks!"

"I grow weary of his organization's assaults to my city, and I grow weary of the countless followers he has willing to take an arrow for him. I wanted to see how good of a marksman he truly was...so I called him away from his mob. He ignored me completely, the coward. I guess I can understand the concept of not wanting to die!"

((Remind you of anything in recent memory? lol))

"Oh aye, I'd be 'appy te meet up with ye. IN 'ELL!" Irontoe yelled and took a potshot over the edge of the Southshore inn's roof.

Bruuin manages to pull away from the tankard of ale for a few, blinking a few times at the goblin before nodding, using his arm to wipe the froth from his beard and lips. "Aye? Ah! Righ'. Yea, I be knowin' him. Good man. Hellacious wit' a gun, I tell ye what. Keeps all t'eh riff raff in check, yanno?"

The dwarf takes another swig of the ale before nodding once more, sighing, "Ah' damn fine ale. Damn fine.."

Lisbet nods to the goblin at her knees, "Why of course I know of Irontoe and that imports.. thing. If they keep the horde in check so that The First can do its job, the of course I support them. What? No I don't financially back them. Why would you even ask that?"

A gasp and then a loud smack is heard. Lisbet promptly stalks off.

*scowls, obviously unimpressed* Warmonger. His gang and The Grim should just go somewhere remote and kill each other so we can all focus on more pressing matters.

"Sir Irontoe? We've fought side by side in defense of the Alliance many times. Just yesterday I joined he and a few others defending the fires from a strategic location. He's quite knowledgeable in the art of tactics, I'll say, and his loyal defense of the cities against incursions is admirable. I'd buy this fine Dwarf and ale, to be sure!"

Edited to add: "I must say; though, that his behavior at the tournament was disappointing. I suppose that I had hoped one who defended so admirably would have better manners than to pelt folks with snowballs and stir up trouble in general. i was particularly displeased at the way he treated Miss Tia, and would have thought someone in her Order would have called him on as such. His appointment of Noxtrael as a Queen was humorous, yet insulting.. I am now undecided on this Dwarf.. particularly after he behaved rudely toward me, even after I channeled Light to heal him again and again. I expect no thanks, for the Light working through me is an honor that I am grateful for, however i would have at least expected to be treated with civil respect."