So I'm working on a drawing of my Belf alt and her pet. I'm not totally happy with it, but I'm also not sure when I'll get to revisit it so I might as well toss it out there for comments and critique.

I'm not so sure about the color scheme, I might consider changing it if I get the chance. I also need to stop being lazy and start drawing backgrounds. *sigh*

miet.jpg

The seat of the chairs depression is slightly off, and I'm not sure what that is supposed to be draped over the back of the seat. A belt for a hip quiver?

Other than that, good stuff. Love your style :).

The seat of the chairs depression is slightly off, and I'm not sure what that is supposed to be draped over the back of the seat. A belt for a hip quiver?

Other than that, good stuff. Love your style :).

The chair has swen-in patches N' stuff, so I guess thats why the proportions are weird.

And that is definatly a quiver-strap

Scary thing for me... I picture this being my daughter in a few short years. A little sloppy, plenty of punk attitude, and nose buried in a book.

Great work, Thaena.

Thanks everyone. :)

1) Yes it's a quiver strap/belt thingy.

2) Aimira, knowing you I can totally see that myself. Lucky kid!

3) Yeah it's Miet-on-TN-Miet. Not Miet-on-RH-Miet. Oddly enough they both have orange cats.

Now I need to draw Meit-on-RH-Miet... hmmm....