Sign in to follow this  
Caspaen

Melar Danashj Topples Sentinel Hill!

*leaflets fall from Wyvern Riders over Alliance lands*

Let it be known that Melar Danashj did assault Sentinel Hill! MD forces approached from the south, burning barley crops along the way. Once they reached the weak town the Gryphon Master was spanked, then executed. Shortly following the entire work force of the Lumber Mill were slain.

Captain Dawntreader was quoted saying, "Taking out the lumber materials of the Alliance war machine and destroying their brew crops will undoubtedly lower fighting capabilities and morale."

After ground level slaughter came to a close the MD forces ascending the hill and cleared the tower. Their mission complete they made their advance back to Horde Territory.

Glory to Melar Danashj!

*a small illustration of a Gnome warlock diving off the steps of the tower and being hit by and arrow is shown at the bottom of the leaflet.*

Solenev adds another log to the fire and sits in the chair, looking at the two leaflets from Caspaen's successful missions. She smiles and looks out the window into the frosty Winterspring night. They've done well. They'll do better.

The only times that Hailos ever returned to Azeroth were when he needed to access the auction house or to catch up on any news concerning the local residents of Azeroth. The peculiar leaflets that fell from the sky caught his eye. As he grabbed one in it’s descent, he took awhile to notice the illustration, and he chuckled.

“I find the message itself even more pathetic then this drawing; what irony, to be but a mere drop in a raging torrent of problems the Alliance already faces. Lack of productivity and insight makes this one just another to check off on the list.”

Crumbling the leaflet and dropping it on the ground, Hailos activates his hearthstone and returns to Shattrath City.

(( Sorry.. I had quick LOL! When I first read that thread title I soo read it as " Melar Danashj Topless Sentinel Hill " :D . Sorry I missed the fun, I had a previous RP comittment, which turned out to be some nice drama.. ))

(( Sorry.. I had quick LOL! When I first read that thread title I soo read it as " Melar Danashj Topless Sentinel Hill " :D . Sorry I missed the fun, I had a previous RP comittment, which turned out to be some nice drama.. ))

((And it was topless.))

[Learn to attend more than one event =P

Both were very much fun.]