Bir

Bir

"Oh I saw him last night for the first time in a long while!" *Slaid grins happily* "It was good to see him again, and he's still as giggly as ever! I hope we bump into each other more often from now on!"

He was nice, but wouldn't tell me his name. Not sure what to make of him, but sneaking seems to be his profession, so I won't judge him. I think he's a bit odd, though.

Bir? What are you asking me about him for. He's my baby brother. He's got a skewed sort of vision of how the world should be like. Forgive him if he wronged you, he does not know better.

This elf was quite regal I must admit. Proper in stature and clearly thoughtful in his words. He assisted me in teaching a night elf how to correctly leave a city of the Horde. The night elf, slow to learn, needed a dozen reminders. Shadow Word: Pain is the first of those reminders. And this Bir fellow assisted with some lessons as well.

He spent some time speaking philosophy with Bear. I found that amusing and then Bear turned into Cat and so I knew it was time to move on. But all in all, a good fellow and one I should be likely to heal should danger come to pass.

Bir... hm, yes.. I know him now. Sweet kid, needs someone to guide him. Help him.

Fel knows it's my job now. I cherish the kid.. well he's not that much younger than me, really.

He's got talent, he just needs to hone it. He needs to discipline himself. I seem to be his focus right now, and that's certainly fine with me.

He seems to personify the line in the Mandate: "They may not be Grim now, but they will be Grim soon."

I will mold him, so he can take my side in the Family. I will prove to the officers that he is an asset worth having.

Hm, he's worth it, this one..

*perks her ears at the name* Eh... yes I know him. *half smiles* He is an interesting male... odd ley lines but he asked me if I was part gnome... because I am short? *looks a bit thoughtful* He is short too... maybe he was hoping that he wasn't the only one with a bit of gnome in him? *mumbles to herself as she wanders away.*

Bir-Bir! I really really like him. He kills dragons for me. And tells me about the invisible water ones. I liked talking with him. He listens to me! Sometimes. I think. Does he? Yeah.

Also, he said green is a good color. I still have this feather for him, even if he ran off!

Oh, I need to buy ALOT of flour. So I can find these dragons...

Silence at Murder Row, the sneaks and the backstabbers flinching from daylight and eagerly awaiting the coming of night. Irithel did much the same, letting the shadows hide him from view as he trembled and dug his nails into his arms.

"That warlock... it's like watching a sickening downward spiral, can't make heads or tail out of it... madness." He hissed the words from between clenched teeth, a low mutter as there were none present to hear his rant. "Am not like him at all, should have killed him for saying so, ripped his throat out, bled him dry, snuffed that holy light-"

He stopped and was silent for a long while, just listening to his own harsh breathing, attempting to ignore the cold sweat and the increased trembling.

"...Powerful, if broken. Too volatile to use? We shall see..." He licked his lips and finally found the strength to slip away, pestering Murder Row no longer with his ramblings.

((Sorry, that was long and probably won't make sense to more than like... two people. >:P ))

-The look upon her face as she sits in front of the interviewer is awkward at best. A half frown, half smirk.-

" Well yes, I have seen Bir around. He spoke to Xenny. Well distracted him."

-Her lips curl into a pout-

" Last time I tried to talk to him, Izzy was there and Bir just disappeared. I haven't seen him since then. I wonder what he's doi--Oh... WOW!! I have to run, that armor on that elf is AMAZING!"

Selash's face shifts to a scornful glare before throwing a swift punch at the goblin reporter's jaw, knocking out a handful of his teeth.

"I'll pretend that you didn't mention his name infront of me. And I hope you'll be wiser in the future to abstain from doing so again." He says flatly before returning to his drink.

Ah Bir.. Refreshing and capable. Never quite the idiot he would have people believe.

He's been through so much, and will likely continue in that regard.. much too friendly for his own good, but, I expect that is half the reason that I find him so endearing. There's an honesty he carries behind the facade. He's not given enough credit or respect.. despite his flaws.

I do not envy those who gain his ire, the day he chooses to be vindicative will be bloody indeed.

"An odd individual who shows the signs of a broken mind, but still bearing a whole spirit." He folds his arms. "He seems friendly enough, but... eh... I believe eccentric is the right word to describe him."

He smiles. "He's a good man to have watch your back, and one I'll trust my life with. Even though he tried to feed me bleach."

The other person I met and spoke to last night. He seems rather.. unstable. He barks, talks to his dog, and wears a ridiculous helmet with horns and everything. He seems to enjoy insulting, too, but that may have just been to Malethia.

Despite what he says, I'm pretty sure he has an obsession with tea.

Hmmm? Bir eh? We belong to the same organization, but to be honest, I neither know nor understand him well. His mind works in ways beyond comprehension, and his actions are mostly illogical. I never witnessed him in battle either...

I met him for the first time in Eye of the Storm the other day... he did very well with his healers at his back, I wonder how he'd fare against me alone. I suppose he was charming enough, even though we were ripping each other apart.

Ah yes, Bir, He came to aide us while the Grim lay assault on the Keep of Stormwind. It was his warlock form, Romnie I do believe. Very powerful, I reveled as I watched him cast down the alliance who came to stop our march across their bridge.

BirBir! He's me an' Jan-Jan's best freind!

In all seriousness though.. He means alot to me and Jan. I'd like to hope he holds us in the same regards, but.. We do out best to help him as he helps us in his.. Strange ways. Yeh. I'll shoot things dead if I see 'em comin' at 'im.

He reminds me alot of meself. When I'm not all headachey and grey-faced.

He...SEEMS to be mostly harmless.

But what do I know? "Seems" has been a poor indicator lately. This could be more difficult than I had hoped.

*sighs*

He doesn't treat that oozeling well.