Bir

Bir

Full Name: Bir Romine

Nicknames: Rat

Date of Birth: February 24th

Age: He probably wouldn't tell you but he's 'pretty young'.

Race: Blood Elf.

Hair: Jet Black.

Skin: Snowy White.

Eyes: Light Green.

Height:5'9"

Weight: 120lbs

Place of residence: Silvermoon City

Place of Birth: Somewhere.

Known Relatives: Mr. Romine (father- deceased ) Mrs. Romine (mother- deceased ) Nilean Romine (Brother) Diomades Riverhorn ("Mother" "Mom" "Mum") Feralmoon Grimtotem ( "Dad" "Father" )

Religion/Philosophy: If it can't be split it can't be good, there are two sides to every story.

Group/Guild affiliation: Not at the moment.

Guild Rank: Nope.

Enemies: The Alliance.

Likes: Even numbers, being around others, blonde blood knights, Doctor Leibowitz.

Favorite Foods: Bread.

Favorite Drinks: Water.

Favorite Colors: Green.

Weapons of Choice: Maces/Daggers/One handed swords.

Dislikes: Odd numbers.

Hobbies: Blacksmithing and digging around in dirt for useless things.

Physical Features: Like most of his elven kin, Bir has a slender, yet muscular build. Though when held against typical sin'dorei males, this poor rogue simply does not compare. He's short and it's obvious he's not quite as quick witted as most. Nicks on his droopy ears suggest he has lost his fair share of battles.

Special Abilities: Fast thinker, if he's capable of thinking at the moment.

Positive Personality Traits: He will always cheerfully speak when spoken to.

Negative Personality Traits: Paranoia about unreasonable things, even others just glancing at him.

Misc. Quirks: He is constantly counting things, most things that give him odd numbers drive him slightly crazy. He needs everything to be 'even' or 'balanced'.

Played by What Famous Person:

Theme Songs:

History: Bir Romine is the youngest son of a blacksmith and a magister. As expected they were both killed during the scourge attacks. He deals with several metal problems ranging from survivors guilt to things a little more extreme.

Birlol.jpg

By Malorii<3

birbylibrine.jpg

By Librine<3

Birbear.jpg

By Okhu~

Bir?

I must admit, I found him to be quite the scoundrel at first. I tend to take any assaults on my coin purse personally. In time however, he's proven more dependable as, dare I say it, a friend. There's certainly more beneath his slippery exterior than he'd have you believe, that I'm quite sure of.

Although, I have to wonder how he secures such vast amounts of coin? That still leaves me curious to this day.

Oh .. him?

pfftt... A good customer of mine long term one as well. I don't mind if he can't pay me back most of the time, if he lacks the cash I have him go out and do odd jobs for me.. which of most he forgets and i have to hunt him down .. and "ask" him agin. .. What he lacks up in payment though he makes up for turning new customers to me which makes up for his financial incompitance, He's honest too .. not like you know Honest he'll hold your wallet honest, I mean the type of honest .. well .. hell i Don't know lost track of my thought..

He should do something about that...odor. Being able to hide in the shadows does you no good when your prey can smell you so easily.

Someday, he could be dangerous. Someday.

I believe I've seen this Bir before... he was amongst the warriors in Silvermoon.

Didn't speak to him though, I'm afraid he didn't notice me.

His loss.

Next time I see him, I will resist the uge to knock his teeth down his pissant, rude, arrogant little junkie face.

First impressions failed on this one..

(( IC of course. :D ))

Bir.. he was in the Brigade for awhile if memory serves correct. ... He's no longer, although why I can't say I'm sure. I've asked my officers, Sahena specifically... but she refuses to discuss it.

I'm wary.. to be sure.. but nothing of monetary value seems to have gone missing, so water under the bridge, yes?

Give me a wee bi' longer, an' I'll be handy enough with 'Dilly here te blow yer teeth through th' back o' yer 'ead a' for'y paces.

<strokes Daffodil's stock lovingly>

For'y five.

grimmaces at the mention of the 'Rat'

"I've run into him unfortunatly. Last time I saw the man he was swindling a Blood Knight for his coin purses making subtle hints in stealing it under the mans nose. Though I think it was not that man he was with but another fledgling blood knight it appeared.

He left and I talked to the one named Kovan about a event that happened in me first meeting him. Apparently he thinks "my lady" is on the pretty side which is releaving...cause at first I thought the man was eyeing me...I hope to to continue thinking that for if I meet him and find other wise...I most likely wouldn't be very comfortable walking among the streets of Silvermoon."

"If I ever see him again in the same fashion as I did last, I will rake his eyeballs out of his sockets and feed them to his little Kovan. He is childish and foolish and, most importantly, an ignorant fool."

Clearly does not retain all of his mental faculties. I can't quite tell if he's just a childish idiot or if he actually suffers some more serious deficiency.

I first met him at the Gadgetzan Horde flight master, due to a flight-related error en-route to my client to deliver a package. We talked, and from bits and pieces of our conversation, there are a few things I learnt about him.

1. He is lacking in self-confidence. He thought that he was too stupid to cut out as an assassin.

2. He does not cut it as an assassin. He is not cold blooded enough, and apparently, he isn't fond and also, a bit nervous around violence.

Bir may be a more experienced rogue compared to me, but he did struck me as more of the thieving kind, not the murderous kind.

Ah, my brother's "husband". Funny, they never had a wedding. I wonder why.

I am certain whoever his parents were dropped him on his head one too many times. Not enough to make him truly stupid, but enough to make him think he out-wits us all.

I've talked with Bir a few times. He seems to think me insane, and is always quick to attempt to throw questions at me that will make me think. So I just act as crazy as he is. Its a fun little game on the rare times I actually see him.

I'd have to say I enjoy him. I'll have to have him for supper one night.

"Bir?" Raina giggles, a smile spreading across her lips. "I still remember the first time I bumped into him. He was still an inexperienced rogue, so I saw right through his stealth...not that it would have mattered anyways with that kitten following him at his heels.

"We spoke for awhile about random things, and it took me ages to convince him that I wasn't just some talking farm animal. I don't think he meant it spitefully, it was just ignorance on his half. At the time, I don't think he had ever left Silvermoon.

"The only time I ever saw him beyond that was a brief meeting in Thunder Bluff, where he was off to protect his friends in Maraudon. He's become experienced very quickly. I do hope he has time to meet with 'Miss Moo' again soon. I kinda miss him."